UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

5/4/13 1:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My prediction of famous people that Floyd will be walking out with

1. Denzel Washington

2. Mike Vick

3. Charles 'The Game' Taylor

4. Allen Iverson

5. Bieber part II

5/4/13 1:35 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floyd's an entertainer...so there's always hope.

Maybe he'll one up us all and have Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis in his entourage.

5/4/13 1:35 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
895 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got Dan Aykroyd and Bill Murray lol

5/4/13 1:37 AM
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 

My prediction of famous people that Floyd will be walking out with

1. Denzel Washington

2. Mike Vick

3. Charles 'The Game' Taylor

4. Allen Iverson

5. Bieber part II

Please not Bieber again. I cringed so hard when I saw him carrying Floyd's belts. The look 50 gave JB was priceless though.

5/4/13 1:37 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
895 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

carry my belts white boy lol, that's what Floyd told Beiber.

5/4/13 1:41 AM

One thing I'm gonna miss about Floyd being friends with 50 and Floyd being on HBO is that we won't get to hear a 64-year-old Jim Lampley refer to 50 as "Fiddy Cent" anymore.

5/4/13 1:45 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Lampley is a fookin hipster now.

5/4/13 1:47 AM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol it is speculation that the beiber was high

I'm hoping for a Zab Judah nut shot turning into a similar brawl with Sr. Guerrero and Sr. Mayweather meeting, Robert Guerrero vs out of nowhere Roger, and Mayweather vs Guerrero tag ons for some extra excitement

5/4/13 1:50 AM

I don't see it

5/4/13 1:51 AM

And have Yoel Judah and Angel Garcia rappel down from the ceiling out of nowhere and join in the melee.

5/4/13 2:01 AM
SubbedZER0

Khan renders himself unconscious in the middle.

5/4/13 2:09 AM

Pacquaio finally awakens, agrees to fight all involved in the brawl but stipulates that they all must make a catchweight of 145.

5/4/13 2:15 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol, sounds like a solid episode of Monday Night Raw

5/4/13 2:37 AM
SubbedZER0

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

Pacquaio finally awakens, agrees to fight all involved in the brawl but stipulates that they all must make a catchweight of 145.

and must undergo olympic testing while he submits a standard piss test.

5/4/13 4:48 AM
uniquetechnique
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just did a shoot with a bunch of boxers , was fun. Danny Garcia, ishe Smith and many more. Sam Watson is funny as hell Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 5:26 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright gentleman, your opinion is needed. 

Just saw 2 of my local theaters are showing MayDay. Anybody seen the UFC or Boxing in a movie theater? Or just pay the $70 and buy it in HD at home?

5/4/13 6:27 AM
PoundforPound
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/04/13 6:33 AM
Boxing is awesome to see on the big screen. You should check it out at least once in your life that way.

But you can't have all the snack items/alcoholic beverages that you would at home.

The supporting bouts are very good for this show (as opposed to the typical crap Top Rank undercards for example) so if any PPV is worth the $70 this would be one of them. If you can invite people over to make it more fun that's the option I would do.
5/4/13 2:37 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I heard some good things about the movie theater Gay...

5/4/13 2:38 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

uniquetechnique - Just did a shoot with a bunch of boxers , was fun. Danny Garcia, ishe Smith and many more. Sam Watson is funny as hell Phone Post 3.0

what do you do bro?

5/4/13 2:39 PM
SubbedZER0

I find the movie theatre way better than the bar. I did stop watching fights in public all together though due to the last retard at the theatre who spilled the shit out of his drink upon the Victor Ortiz/Mayweather knockout/incident.

His drink goes all over this guy's gf in front of him and the f'n bro festival that ensued was really something. Watching the girl with her hands in the air covered in shit movie theatre soda while her bf is tomato red face screaming at the other guy. I took it as god telling me to just stay home and call any interested.

5/4/13 2:41 PM
SubbedZER0

uniquetechnique - Just did a shoot with a bunch of boxers , was fun. Danny Garcia, ishe Smith and many more. Sam Watson is funny as hell Phone Post 3.0

got a link or any shots?

sounds like a good crowd.

5/4/13 2:46 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea Subb, I watch the big fights at the house, can't stand drunk people.

5/4/13 3:05 PM

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Alright gentleman, your opinion is needed. 

Just saw 2 of my local theaters are showing MayDay. Anybody seen the UFC or Boxing in a movie theater? Or just pay the $70 and buy it in HD at home?

I saw UFC 124 in a movie theater. The viewing experience is awesome, but you don't have the comfort of watching at home.

If you're watching with friends, then I'd definitely go to the theater as you'll save money and still be able to have a good time, but if you're going alone or with a single friend then I'd probably watch it at home.

I'll be going to the theater, FWIW.

5/4/13 3:07 PM

WHO ELSE IS AMPED FOR THE KLITSCHKO FIGHT?!?!

AMIRITE??

5/4/13 3:12 PM
uniquetechnique
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

what do you do bro?

My family does Videography. So we got hired by the Wright Sisters AKA YES Productionshttp://yesproductionsonline.com/yeslife for this event http://www.boxinginsider.com/headlines/broner-trout-to-be-honored-friday-night-with-emanuel-steward-award/

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.