UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

4/27/13 12:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FWIW, I don't find Ward boring at all

4/27/13 1:04 AM
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Picks for this weekend?

I've got:

Martinez via stoppage

Judah via decision

Khan via stoppage

Jones via submission

Anyone else feeling Judah? I think he's a bad stylistic matchup for Garcia.

4/27/13 1:13 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/27/13 1:13 AM

Martinez via Decision

Arreola via TKO

Kid Chocolate via Decision

Khan via TKO

Wilder via KO

Jones via TKO

torn on Judah/Garcia, pretty much like every other Judah fight, depends on how the fight is going after 5, half way through we'll know if Judah is done, or can pull off the upset.

4/27/13 1:18 AM

Lol, Barry one-upping me. Forgot those other dudes were fighting. Can't really make educated predictions on Cris or Wilder as I'm not familiar with their opponents.

I do like Quillin's chances though.

4/27/13 1:21 AM

One thing about Zab is that for all his flaws, he's not really showing any significant signs of decline (IMO). Mayweather has aged much more dramatically than Zab, which is pretty surprising tbh.

Zab's quick enough to give Garcia a lot of problems. If he can execute a gameplan similar to how Khan fought Garcia in rounds 1 and 2, he should be able to win a decision.

4/27/13 1:42 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zab has the skills, to bad he doesn't have heart.

4/27/13 2:28 AM
PoundforPound
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Zab has an outside chance at the upset.

How good is Danny Garcia really? He beat a way past his prime Erik Morales and was losing handily to Khan until he caught him with a great shot. The jury is still out on him IMO.
4/27/13 2:43 AM

Garcia's solid. Doesn't do anything exceptionally, but is solid in all areas. I'm hoping that Zab can keep it in the center of the ring and use his jab. 

That said, Garcia's a proven champ and Zab has folded in every big fight he's been in.

4/27/13 2:48 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

I'd like to see how Garcia does once his left hook is nullified. Five guys off the top of my head beats him, Bradley/Pacquiao/JMM/Broner/Matthysse...let me add Peterson as well.

4/27/13 2:50 AM
Tebow Worships Satan
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

Garcia's solid. Doesn't do anything exceptionally, but is solid in all areas. I'm hoping that Zab can keep it in the center of the ring and use his jab. 

That said, Garcia's a proven champ and Zab has folded in every big fight he's been in.

Garcia isn't good at boxing on the outside, unless its in an exchange. Judah can land that straight left all night if he wants too, but okay this us Zab Judah here, he invented the phrase "mental midget" so you're never too sure. Phone Post
4/27/13 3:07 AM

I hope Zab is due. If not, hopefully we don't see any more creative matchmaking from Garcia and finally see him fight Lucas (assuming he beats Peterson).

Who's the better JWW - Peterson/Matthysse winner or Garcia/Judah winner?

4/27/13 3:10 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Peterson/Matthysse winner.

nice post btw Tebow.

4/27/13 3:43 AM
PoundforPound
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, the Peterson/Matthysse winner is better. And that is going to be an awesome fight by the way. Really looking forward to it.
4/27/13 5:01 AM
Stone17Wolf
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward to seeing Jab Super Nudah get ko'ed and then getting an interview afterwards and what his excuse will be this time. He's as good as Chico Ortiz at giving excuses as to why he lost.
4/27/13 5:06 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't believe people are backing Judah.

Garcia via stoppage 10th

Plenty of excuses from Zab after he loses Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 5:32 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We can put a blue name on it if you want Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 7:02 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Ok and what's a $30 blue name bet?

You're acting like he has a chance, I'm stating he doesn't. Stop talking him up if you won't put nothing on it. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:17 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

I can't find Khan/Diaz on the showtime schedule. Will it be shown with Judah/Garcia on delay? Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 10:31 AM
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

from what I understand Khan/Diaz will be aired after the Garcia fight on showtime.

i'm gonna try to catch a stream of boxnation round 3ish tho for the Wilder test

4/27/13 10:46 AM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope wilder looks good today Phone Post
4/27/13 3:34 PM
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tuned into the Khan fight now.

Haroon's pro debut just finished. I'm not posting spoilers out of respect. Wilder fighter is up next for anyone interested.

4/27/13 3:50 PM
SubbedZER0

anybody see that?

4/27/13 3:56 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a joke. Audley is an embarrassment to combat sports.
4/27/13 4:03 PM
SubbedZER0

yeah that interview was something.

Khan fight up next i'm taking it?

4/27/13 4:05 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol, just got in...read what happened with Wilder/Harrison lol.

Going to a BBQ, so I'll be back later...Martinez at 5:30.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.