UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

4/28/13 1:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
897 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at the windmill punches by Wilder

4/28/13 1:16 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
897 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Khan-Diaz fight

4/28/13 1:46 AM
Tebow Worships Satan
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hBly3Igxcg

Mayweather documentary.
4/28/13 2:11 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Thanks Tim

4/28/13 2:47 AM
Escopeta
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never thought I'd see Judah come back from an in fight melt down before.
4/28/13 2:50 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't seen the fight yet, but do you guys think Sergio showed signs of his age?

4/28/13 3:07 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea, it's not easy pushing around these younger/bigger guys, the knee was probably still an issue too.

4/28/13 3:55 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

they are both worth watching, but Murray/Martinez was closer on the cards. Because Judah/Garcia was the bigger fight, and Zab started coming back late, that makes it exciting as well.

4/28/13 4:03 AM
Tebow Worships Satan
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -  Missed all the fights tonight. What was the best fight to watch? Judah/Garcia or Sergio Martinez? Phone Post

Martinez fight was competitive but boring in a sense. Judah vs Garcia was filled with drama. Was a really fun fight.
4/28/13 4:06 AM
Tebow Worships Satan

Here's the Judah fight btw

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kPwOnN96rJutWF41s9m
4/28/13 4:08 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

yes, tonight Judah/Garcia would be better.

4/28/13 4:52 AM
sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Murray got robbed.

4/28/13 5:08 AM
ramit upper

Great performance from Murray.

4/28/13 6:09 AM
PoundforPound
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sparkuri - 

Murray got robbed.

I had it 114-113 for Martinez.

Murray let too many rounds go by before waking up. And then he lost the championship rounds (11 and 12) by being too inactive. Should have closed the show.

He's good though. I like how he fights for the most part. And they should have ruled a second knockdown for him.

4/28/13 9:56 AM
KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas

ttt
4/28/13 12:49 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

my buddy told me the announcers clarified the no knock-down call, I don't recall?

4/28/13 1:13 PM
CMX
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Murray got robbed by the ref and the judges Phone Post
4/28/13 1:21 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol nothing you guys spouting of about a robbery every time a fight is close. Pac vs Bradley was a robbery.
Blame Murray for doing literally nothing for the first 4 rds.
4/28/13 1:23 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Dibella says Sergio is out for the year, broken hand.

Injuries are starting to add up. Might wanna think about fighting 1-2 more times then calling it a career.
4/28/13 5:04 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just caught Bermaine and Arreola.

First time i've got a chance to see Bermaine fight and was impressed. I know its Arreola he's facing off with but his head movement, work off the jab, general movement looked good. Dropped Arreola with that big shot as well. Enjoyed the fight, Arreola did take some good damage but he toughed it out and earned himself some rounds/

4/28/13 5:17 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

thanks for the summary Subb, decided to skip the fight. Arreola is pretty much done, he's good for a few more exciting fights, but soon he's going to need to think about his health.

4/28/13 5:22 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was surprised to see Don House training Bermaine

4/28/13 5:50 PM
chadk
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Martinez won but (as I've been saying for his last few fights) he's clearly slipping and ready to be taken. If he can't entice Floyd into the ring, he should retire.

Chris Arreola disgusts me. What happened to learning his lesson about staying in better shape between fights after the Klitscho fight?... I don't understand how a "professional" can be so undisciplined with so much at stake. Haitian dude mixed his shot selection well. He's going to have problems with taller rangier guys I think. Enjoyed watching him though. Phone Post
4/28/13 6:35 PM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/28/13 6:36 PM
Murray only has himself to blame because the champion will generally get the home town decision like Martinez did if it is a close fight, as for the latter he looks as though he is on the slide as a fighter and GGG will be the man to put him into retirement
4/28/13 7:16 PM
buddie
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chadk -  I thought Martinez won but (as I've been saying for his last few fights) he's clearly slipping and ready to be taken. If he can't entice Floyd into the ring, he should retire.

Chris Arreola disgusts me. What happened to learning his lesson about staying in better shape between fights after the Klitscho fight?... I don't understand how a "professional" can be so undisciplined with so much at stake. Haitian dude mixed his shot selection well. He's going to have problems with taller rangier guys I think. Enjoyed watching him though. Phone Post

+ 1, actually +2. You are spot on with Martinez and Arreola. Voted up.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.