UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/5/13 1:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He pulled a GSP being asked about Silva when they brought up Canelo.

"We gonna go back to the drawing, Al Haymon, Watson Twins, Golden Boy Promotions" Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 1:10 AM
stillmatic
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Martinez is ripe for the taking if Mayweather wants it. Might as well do it at 160 and get an additional weight class world title on his resume.
5/5/13 1:11 AM
chadk
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Radio Raheem -
Sofa King Cool - This post fight interview guy is brutal. Phone Post 3.0

Jim Grey. He's a fuckin douche.  I'm still bitter about the way he treated Pete Rose 

And, Evander Holyfield. Where's James Toney when you need him? Phone Post
5/5/13 1:11 AM
TzTinkle
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's going to be Khan...lot of money to be made off that fight. I feel its Khan's last chance at a mega payday.
5/5/13 1:14 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stillmatic - Martinez is ripe for the taking if Mayweather wants it. Might as well do it at 160 and get an additional weight class world title on his resume.

Even with the surgeries Maravilla gives him problems. He'll cherry pick Alvarado or Alexander IMO. 

5/5/13 1:15 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Anyone think Floyd will ever come back home to HBO, I know they're supposed to be out the Al Haymon business? Didn't they expose his contract as a 1 fight deal?  

5/5/13 1:17 AM
Radio Raheem
1335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/05/13 1:17 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Anyone think Floyd will ever come back home to HBO

No way. 

5/5/13 1:22 AM
xsrg95
464 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - Mayweather will never fight Canelo.

by the time we see Canelo in his prime, mayweather will be long gone

5/5/13 1:22 AM
stillmatic
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TzTinkle - It's going to be Khan...lot of money to be made off that fight. I feel its Khan's last chance at a mega payday.

No chance in hell Khan fights Mayweather next. You can't market that as a legitimate fight when he got starched by Garcia couple fights ago and has beaten nobody notable since.

I thought Khan vs Mayweather would have been cool to watch years ago, but not anymore. Don't think Khan was ever going to win, but Khan has a great offensive arsenal and is faster than Mayweather and I would have liked to see how Mayweather would have dealt with that. As it is now, Mayweather would knock him out.
5/5/13 1:23 AM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

post fight presser followed by Glory 8 on CBS

gonna be a late one

5/5/13 1:25 AM
chadk
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stillmatic -
TzTinkle - It's going to be Khan...lot of money to be made off that fight. I feel its Khan's last chance at a mega payday.

No chance in hell Khan fights Mayweather next. You can't market that as a legitimate fight when he got starched by Garcia couple fights ago and has beaten nobody notable since.

I thought Khan vs Mayweather would have been cool to watch years ago, but not anymore. Don't think Khan was ever going to win, but Khan has a great offensive arsenal and is faster than Mayweather and I would have liked to see how Mayweather would have dealt with that. As it is now, Mayweather would knock him out.
Remember Whitaker vs Hurtado? Phone Post
5/5/13 2:09 AM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

post fight presser starting

5/5/13 2:21 AM
SubbedZER0

you know, Floyd Jr. left Roger out of the corner tonight due to vision issues

and Sr. can't see a soul standing in front of him at the post fight presser lol

5/5/13 2:22 AM
kerazzle
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayweather beats Khan I think. Khan has speed but Mayweather has timing. Khan also has holes in his defense, relying mainly on his foot speed to get him out of range. I see Floyd exploiting this with defense and well timed punches.
5/5/13 2:27 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Mayweather destroys Khan and I like Khan. No way you could even sell that fight as somebody said a few comments up. Khan just was dropped against no-name to many, destroyed by Garcia, didn't really lose IMO but has that L on his record from Cheaterson. Honestly i'd be more interested in seeing Garcia coming up to fight Floyd. Angel Garcia is 10x more entertaining than Reuben

5/5/13 2:35 AM
SubbedZER0

being honest i'm still interested in Pacquiao. Just for the hell of it

5/5/13 2:36 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
850 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had it 11-1, masterful perfomance by Floyd, defense looked outstanding, using his legs when people said he couldn't lol...he showed what every right handed fighter needs to do against a southpaw, lead right hand...I love how after the 5th when Guerrero was expecting the lead right ,Floyd would mix it up with a looping right hand. Would also throw in some lead left hooks..the straights to the body did Guerrero in. 

love or hate him, no one breaks an opponent down like Floyd, he got better as the fight went on. To whoever said Floyd ducked Cotto lol, Arum kept Cotto far away from Floyd at 140.

5/5/13 2:43 AM
SubbedZER0

and Bonds arrives for HIS post fight press conference!

5/5/13 2:50 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floyd moved really well. Was very surprised. I thought when he stood toe-to-toe in the opening round with Guerrero that his legs truly were gone, but he was the matador to Guerrero's bull for the large portions of the fight after that.

Crazy that a guy who's closer to 40 than he is 30 can still do that.

And who isn't interested in Pac/Mayweather? It's still the fight I most wanna see. Maybe I'm a noob.

5/5/13 2:53 AM
507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read the other day that Pac has agreed to 60/40 and full Olympic-style drug testing.

Shame that this had to happen after he's coming off 2 straight losses.

5/5/13 2:55 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
850 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floyd was using various guards through out the fight too...he stood in the pocket and making Robert look bad..the man is amazing.

Canelo fight worries me because he's out weigh Floyd by at least 20 pounds fight now..that's a big difference bros.

5/5/13 2:55 AM

Even Trout said that Canelo is probably too big for Mayweather.

5/5/13 2:57 AM
SubbedZER0

i'm certainly not saying Pacquiao is the most logical. But I think the Mayweather fight provides motivation for him, and has the opportunity to seal a heavy co-main

5/5/13 3:01 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Floyd trashes Manny, and people will say, you didn't fight him at his peak.

5/5/13 3:04 AM
SubbedZER0

He does, I mean paq won a defamation case for christ sake. That fight was prime at 135lbs IMO.

Do you have a particular you'd like to see for Mayweather Barry? Winner of an upcoming?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.