UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

5/17/13 2:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

Khan looking for a move to 147 in December.

That's where the fights are but he's gonna have problems. Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 4:26 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
895 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

at work, reading a little on FB, who won?

5/17/13 4:27 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Khan looking for a move to 147 in December.

Khan may move to 147 in December

but Khan will dissapoint me all year round.

5/17/13 5:25 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
895 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good for Jones getting the win..heard it was a fantastic fight.

5/17/13 5:31 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

good for Jones getting the win..heard it was a fantastic fight.

Gotta look that one up. Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 5:31 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Who are we picking tomorrow?

I have Matthysse by 7th round ref stoppage (against the ropes) Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 5:38 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Manny having some financial issues?

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/9278525/manny-pacquiao-do-well-take-financial-cues-floyd-mayweather-jr?src=mobile

5/17/13 5:43 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Who are we picking tomorrow?

Lucas in 5 (TKO)

Bold prediction maybe but if Peterson comes out slow its no good here.

5/17/13 5:45 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Who are we picking tomorrow?

leaning with Mattyhsse as well, 9th round TKO

5/17/13 5:46 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Klitschko-Povetkin on October 5th in Moscow, Russia                                                                                                                                              Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=65636#ixzz2TaZQTzsW
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Alexey Sukachev

Crocus City Hall, Moscow - The promoters behind the event are reporting that IBO/WBO/WBA/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (60-3, 51KOs) will defend his titles against WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Alexander Povetkin (26-0, 18KOs) on October 5th in Moscow Russia. Promoter Vladimir Hryunov, who won the WBA's purse bid with a massive $23 million dollars, wants to stage the event at the Olympiyskiy stadium, which holds over 70,000 fans. Hryunov is staging the event with the very influental Russian businessman Andrei Ryabinski.

On Friday in Moscow, Povetkin dropped previously undefeated Andrzej Wawrzyk (27-1, 13KOs) three times for a third round TKO win. On May 4th, Wladimir beat down previously unbeaten Francesco Pianetta (28-1-1, 15KOs) for a sixth round stoppage after several knockdowns.

After Povetkin's victory, Hryunov stated - "We shall stage [Klitschko-Povetkin] on October 5 in Moscow, Russia. Everything is set!."

5/17/13 5:47 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At first I thought Matthysse was going to roll him. But as it gets closer I think this going to be a closely contested fight.
I'll go with Lucas in a competitive Dec. Such a good fight.
5/17/13 5:47 PM
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wlad gonna KO Povetkin.
5/17/13 5:57 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I'm reading quite a few riding with Lamont.

5/17/13 6:00 PM
Tebow Worships Satan
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just think Matthysse offensively is on a different level than these guys. I think it'll be a good fight but ultimately Peterson is getting stopped. Phone Post
5/17/13 6:05 PM

Lucas is my favorite fighter right now, but the two best fighters he fought he "lost". (And yea the dec's were BS) but regardless they were close competitive fights.
Lamont is just as good as those guys IMO. This is going to be a grind.
5/17/13 6:15 PM
chadk
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's fun to watch for sure. Phone Post
5/17/13 6:27 PM
SubbedZER0

What ever happened to the two guys who fought Quillin and Matthyse in Brooklyn?

Hassan N'Dam and Ajose The Gun?

5/17/13 6:30 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Oh yeah and Alexander by decisiozzzzzn Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 6:38 PM

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Oh yeah and Alexander by decisiozzzzzn Phone Post 3.0

On the opposite side of the spectrum you have Devon, who is probably my least favorite fighter to watch or even look at for that matter.
His annoying tennis grunts every time he throws a punch haunt my dreams.

5/17/13 6:46 PM
Tebow Worships Satan
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -

On the opposite side of the spectrum you have Devon, who is probably my least favorite fighter to watch or even look at for that matter.

Thank god the UFC is on tomorrow too. If I wanted to see puppy yaps I'd dangle a sock in my pups face. Why is that terrible fight even on TV? Lol Phone Post
5/17/13 6:49 PM
bennit
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matthyse v Peterson is for a interim title and yet Peterson comes in at 141?

since when is lt/welter 141? Lennon Jnr announced his weight at 141 and no one said anything.

2 undefeated welters fight on the undercard Porter v Lo Greco,always interesting to see fighters willing to risk their 0 on an undercard.Could be a good fight.

5/17/13 6:53 PM

Tebow Worships Satan - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -

Thank god the UFC is on tomorrow too. If I wanted to see puppy yaps I'd dangle a sock in my pups face. Why is that terrible fight even on TV? Lol Phone Post

Not sure, he must have good management. No clue what else it could be, it certainly isnt his exciting style or looks.
5/17/13 7:35 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

bennit - 

Matthyse v Peterson is for a interim title and yet Peterson comes in at 141?

since when is lt/welter 141? Lennon Jnr announced his weight at 141 and no one said anything.

2 undefeated welters fight on the undercard Porter v Lo Greco,always interesting to see fighters willing to risk their 0 on an undercard.Could be a good fight.

the fight is a catch weight, neither guy wanted to give up their titles.

5/17/13 7:36 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

SubbedZER0 - 

What ever happened to the two guys who fought Quillin and Matthyse in Brooklyn?

Hassan N'Dam and Ajose The Gun?

nothing going on for N'Dam at the moment.

5/17/13 7:36 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.