UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

11/24/12 11:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
stillmatic
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

esch99 - Mayweather would never let himself be held against the ropes like that by an inferior talent. I would not even consider paying for what would be a completely one-sided fight like that.

He likes to rest, so it would happen at times.  

Don't think Mayweather really likes fighting southpaws either.  He's had some problems with them in the past.  Look at the Judah and Corley fights.

11/24/12 11:59 PM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stillmatic - 

Say what you will but Guerrero will make Floyd fight.  It would be an entertaining fight.

No chance. Don't ever make that fight, please.
11/25/12 12:03 AM
stillmatic
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God Bless Tim Tebow - 
stillmatic - 
God Bless Tim Tebow - 
stillmatic - 

Say what you will but Guerrero will make Floyd fight.  It would be an entertaining fight.

Hahaha, that's a good one.

Didn't say he has much of a chance of winning, but he would get in Floyd's face and make him fight at a pace he does not like to fight at.

Interesting.

I'm willing to make a SN bet with you for a year, not only will Floyd knock out Guerrero, but the time they spend fighting on the inside will be a total of 60 seconds.

That's right if Floyd fights Guerrero, and they spend more than 60 seconds on the inside(combined total throughout the entire fight) you win. You interested? :)

I don't know why you would take such a retarded bet in the first place.  You realize Floyd fights on the inside himself right?  He's a crafty fighter that does a lot of shoulder bumping, holding and hitting and etc.

You're a lock to lose this bet unless the fight ended in less than a minute.

I don't care for SN bets.  I'd gladly put some money on it though if you are interested.

11/25/12 12:03 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
847 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

esch99 - Mayweather would never let himself be held against the ropes like that by an inferior talent. I would not even consider paying for what would be a completely one-sided fight like that.

I'd still pay, just to see Floyd fight lol

11/25/12 12:04 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
847 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floyd's inside fighting is the best in the business...Berto tried something new, and it backfired lol

11/25/12 12:08 AM
stillmatic

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Floyd's inside fighting is the best in the business...Berto tried something new, and it backfired lol

It is, but he still doesn't like to fight at a fast pace.  Cotto was doing well in spots only because Floyd wanted to rest against the ropes.

Don't know what Berto was thinking.  He looked ridiculous and uncomfortable working that philly shell.

11/25/12 12:10 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Guerrero will get beat up wherever the fight takes place in the ring...Guerrero has heart, but he's not ready for Floyd, but the man deserves a shot.

11/25/12 12:16 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow this might be my worst month ever for predicting fights. Ow well. Good scrap.
11/25/12 12:19 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Guerrero surprised me with his chin tonight.

11/25/12 12:23 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

11/25/12 12:26 AM
stillmatic

God Bless Tim Tebow - 
stillmatic - I don't know why you would take such a retarded bet in the first place. You realize Floyd fights on the inside himself right? He's a crafty fighter that does a lot of shoulder bumping, holding and hitting and etc.

You're a lock to lose this bet unless the fight ended in less than a minute.

I don't care for SN bets. I'd gladly put some money on it though if you are interested.

I'm 99% confident Floyd won't fight on the inside against Guerrero for more than 60 seconds. I'm 100% confident Guerrero doesn't go 12.

$100 Paypal, give me 3 to 1 odds if you think that'll make it fair lol. Bookmark this thread, we'll send the money to a mod a day before the fight and he'll be the middleman.

Terms are simple, doesn't matter who the winner is, if they fight on the inside for more than 60 seconds you win. If Floyd wins and they fight on the inside for less than 60 seconds I win.

Put your money where your mouth is. :)

I don't feel like I need to make it "fair".  You seem perfectly confident, so straight up odds seems fine to me.  

$100 is cool.  

Hopefully I actually remember this and the fight actually happens as well.

11/25/12 12:27 AM
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What are you guys betting on? that is some goofy as shit there.
11/25/12 12:29 AM
stillmatic

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - What are you guys betting on? that is some goofy as shit there.

I know, it's silly as hell.  Seems like a lock to me that any Mayweather fight would contain more than a minute of inside fighting though.

11/25/12 12:31 AM

wait so you guys are going to literally time how much inside fighting there is?
and this is for the whole fight, not just by round?
11/25/12 12:33 AM
stillmatic

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - wait so you guys are going to literally time how much inside fighting there is?
and this is for the whole fight, not just by round?

Apparently yes, no idea on the logistics but I would think half the fight would probably be fought on the inside anyways making it pretty clear.

11/25/12 12:35 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol it's all good Tebow, I don't mind.

11/25/12 12:46 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
497 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry but that's a joke fight if it happens Phone Post
11/25/12 1:27 AM
pharochuck
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
GayGuardMooseSaucy - Sorry but that's a joke fight if it happens Phone Post
But Guerrero even fighting at welter was supposed to be a joke and now he is 2-0 at the weight with one win over a top 20 guy and a win over a top 5 welter. Phone Post
11/25/12 1:32 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
497 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pharochuck - 
But Guerrero even fighting at welter was supposed to be a joke and now he is 2-0 at the weight with one win over a top 20 guy and a win over a top 5 welter. Phone Post

Doesn't mean he's ready for Mayweather. He'd get his ears boxed off. 

11/25/12 1:46 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Showtime posted this 

11/25/12 2:09 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol

11/25/12 2:10 AM
pharochuck
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
pharochuck - 

Doesn't mean he's ready for Mayweather. He'd get his ears boxed off. 

At this stage just about every guy in the division would get their ears boxed off, I only want to see Floyd against guys who are going to press the action. Ortiz and Cotto were both entertaining bouts Phone Post
11/25/12 2:11 AM
pharochuck

Berto was trying to do what Broner just did. But he doesn't, for all his other skills, have the defensive timing Phone Post
11/25/12 4:28 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

no, he looked stupid and payed for it...Berto doesn't have good upper body movement.

11/25/12 5:40 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.