UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

6/8/13 10:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tebow Worships Satan - I cannot wait for Maidana vs Lopez and Angulo vs Lara both amazing fights. Dawson vs Stevenson is good and it should be great DVR material lol.

Don't forget Gamboa!
But yea you're right, i'll watch Showtime live. DVR HBO and watch it after.
6/8/13 10:38 AM
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't watch it too closely, but Molina seemed to look pretty bad.
6/8/13 11:22 AM
tbi0904
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody catch Brinson/Melendez on Showtime last night? It was a pretty good fight. Lot of drama with Brinson channeling his inner Dirrell at the end lol.
6/8/13 1:30 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

waching shocard live...big Dawson fan though, and we might see Gamboa KO'd tonight.

6/8/13 7:00 PM

CRMartin11 - 
TiliShkodrani - LOL @ Canelo v Trout = Draw

I don't mean to offend anyone, but what the hell were you guys watching? I understand Canelo took a few rounds off because he got tired, but those were the ONLY rounds Trout won in my opinion. I give him credit for hanging in there, and not getting dominated like I thought he would, but there's no way he drew that fight. I gave him like 3 maybe 4 rounds at best, due to Canelo's laziness.

He jabbed like 1000 times, and most of that were in the air. Canelo's head movement was amazing. Even when Trout had Canelo in the ropes and swung like 8 times, he connected only once.

What the hell you giving him rounds for, punching the air?

You're fucking retarded if you only gave Trout 4 rounds. Almost as bad as the texas judges.

The HBO scorecards were 116 -116, 117- 115, 118 -116 (he gave Canelo a 10-8 round not 8 rounds)

You also think the only rounds Trout won were the wons Canelo "took off"? You must be fucking high. Trout won at least 2 of the first 4 rounds.

Chill out dude.
6/8/13 8:38 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anybody catching the Maidana v Lopez undercard on ShoXe?

6/8/13 8:39 PM

SubbedZER0 - 

anybody catching the Maidana v Lopez undercard on ShoXe?

Y u know watch UFC?
6/8/13 8:43 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

u know watch UFC 1st?

6/8/13 8:43 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would love to Bronson but my streams are a bit choppy and I don't get Fuel :(

Thankfully I had boxing to cover my weekend combat sport needs. Prob watch tomorrow tho if I can find a DL

6/8/13 8:49 PM

SubbedZER0 - 

would love to Bronson but my streams are a bit choppy and I don't get Fuel :(

Thankfully I had boxing to cover my weekend combat sport needs. Prob watch tomorrow tho if I can find a DL

Yea I am more excited for the boxing.
But UFC is interesting, Erick Silva, Thiago vs Calvacante, werdum vs Big nog. Those are fun match ups.
6/8/13 8:56 PM
SubbedZER0

I appreciate the link alot, unfortunately its storming a bit around here and the connection is just rough.

also JoJo Diaz is stylin right now and its getting entertaining in this here 4 rounder.

6/8/13 9:00 PM

Alright cool. Ill prob check back in during the boxing.
I assumer everyone is going to watch the showtime card live? not HBO?
6/8/13 9:01 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea, I'll have to watch Shobox live.

6/8/13 9:01 PM
SubbedZER0

LOL at Diaz opponent's corner before ref decides to stop fight....

"Ok we're gonna let you go out this round, but if you get knocked out its your fault"....followed by ref....."that'll be enough"

6/8/13 9:02 PM

Barry_BondsMVP - 

yea, I'll have to watch Shobox live.

Nice, what are your picks for the 4 main fights tonight?
6/8/13 9:08 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I'm going with two minor/major upsets, however you look at it...Lopez/Dawson/Perez/Lara...how about you? 

and anyone deciding to watch the HBO card instead, no spoilers please, going to watch immediately after the Shobox.

I also like Charlo over D-Hop.

6/8/13 9:12 PM

I got Dawson, Gamboa, Maidana anndddddd Fuck it im going with my Angulo.
Can we do spoiler for showtime card?
6/8/13 9:13 PM
SubbedZER0

Maidana, Dawson, Angulo, Gamboa v Perez was a tough call but i'm going Gamboa

6/8/13 9:18 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea discussing the Shobox live.

6/8/13 9:30 PM

Well it will probably be pretty much us three posting. So showtime live banter it is!
6/8/13 9:43 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I'm fine with that, I'm sure more will join once the Nog fight ends.

6/8/13 9:55 PM
Tebow Worships Satan
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad the Hopkins fight is first on showtime, that's a decision for sure. Got time for Gamboa, I'm interest to see how his bipolar self looks this time.
6/8/13 9:58 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

are they showing three fights or two on Showtime Tebow?

6/8/13 10:02 PM
Tebow Worships Satan
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

are they showing three fights or two on Showtime Tebow?

Three
6/8/13 10:05 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

nice, I'm with you on watching Boa first.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.