6/30/13 12:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rumbler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 
Rambo John J - what exactly was said about "good boys"

I missed it

nothing about Good Boys, said just a normal fight lol

I was also wondering why everyone keeps mentioning "good boy" and your answer has only further confused me :/
6/30/13 12:12 AM
Zanzoken
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

here's the good boy thing (I think):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQOx0O0PoME

GGG's broken English is awesome, I hope he never changes lol
6/30/13 12:13 AM
Chris27
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

well he's eyeing 154...but a fight with Martin Murray would be nice.

Holy shit, really?  I guess he feels thats where the money is, Canlo/Floyd maybe? 

I figured if Sergio wont fight him maybe he moves to 168 and fights Ward.

Do you think its too soon to try and build him up as an HBO PPV star?  They lost Floyd, they lost Broner, Ward is really great but not sure he can be the PPV star HBO needs.

But I guess a drop to 54 would be where the huge fights are at. 

6/30/13 12:14 AM
I LOVE GSP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so how far apart are Ward and GGG? there's not much chance of them fighting is there?

he probably wants a big name as well, I'm watching this Lampley show and they just did an interview with Ward , no mention of GGG but he did talk about a rematch with Froch and a fight with Chavez as a fight the fans would want to see.

hopefully there's a swell of support for GGG that makes it a marketable fight, because I don't know who else will have the guts to fight Gennady.
6/30/13 12:19 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
865 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HBO can really build it up, they are only seperated by one weight class...give them a few fights and maybe by next year late, we could hear about it on PPV. 

but Twitter is on fire right now with GGG and Goodboy lol. 

Chris, honestly other then Ward, maybe Floyd is the only other guy that could beat GGG. But I'd like to see how he handles a real intelligent boxer like those two, and if he can really land that power. The guy hurts Cruiserweights in sparring lol.

6/30/13 12:20 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
865 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

6/30/13 12:21 AM
Chris27
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watching HBO Fight Game shit, they put Floyd down and then bring in Ward.  They are trying really hard to put down Floyd.

Talking about Floyd basically being a nobody if he loses, that the fight would do 1.3 mill.  They hope to hell Floyd loses and it doesnt do 2 million buys. 

6/30/13 12:22 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol was watching it too, they are just bitter he left.

6/30/13 12:22 AM
PoundforPound
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/30/13 12:25 AM
I'd like to see Golovkin fight Peter Quillin and Daniel Geale. Unify the belts.

But Martin Murray is a good choice if those can't be made.

6/30/13 12:24 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

I can see Geale some time early next year, if he wins his next fight.

Peter was ducking a few weeks back, don't see him changing his mind still lol

6/30/13 12:24 AM
Chris27

Barry_BondsMVP - 

HBO can really build it up, they are only seperated by one weight class...give them a few fights and maybe by next year late, we could hear about it on PPV. 

but Twitter is on fire right now with GGG and Goodboy lol. 

Chris, honestly other then Ward, maybe Floyd is the only other guy that could beat GGG. But I'd like to see how he handles a real intelligent boxer like those two, and if he can really land that power. The guy hurts Cruiserweights in sparring lol.

But he couldnt even fight Floyd/Canelo cause of the HBO/Showtime thing so he needs HBo guys like Ward and Sergio.

I say take out Sergio and then move to 68 and do a great fight vs Ward.  But that would be killing off one of HBO's two big rising fighters.

I just hope they can get Sergio fight done.  I dont think Sergio will take it but I hope to see it.

I dont even know about the belts but GGG has two right?  Sergio is the Ring champ and does he have the other two?  WOuld they unify all the titles if they fought or doe someone else have a MW title?  And doesnt the competing bodies not like/want/allow someone to hold all 4 belts now? 

6/30/13 12:26 AM
Chris27

Barry_BondsMVP - 

lol was watching it too, they are just bitter he left.

Yeah they are pissed he left and are really pissed he is taking that mega fight and its happening on Showtime PPV not HBO PPV. 

Not that Floyds recent fights havent done well but none of this recent fights are anything close to what this Canelo fight is gonna do in terms of business and hype.  That pisses Jim off so much. 

6/30/13 12:27 AM
PoundforPound
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/30/13 12:30 AM
Lampley is a bitch. He did just downplay Floyd's last 7 years now that he's gone from the network. Then he also said that Rigondeaux was boring when he beat Donaire. Idiot.

He can take his Gatti List and shove it up his butt.

Now he's dissing Broner for the Jessica thing.....geez. Go televise a Zou Shiming card you bitter old man.
6/30/13 12:30 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea I keep forgetting about the stupid Showtime/HBO feud, but there isn't much for GGG...Sergio might ask for a huge pay day, but I really doubt he'll fight him.

Geale has the IBF, he's fighting in a few weeks, and Quillin has the other title.

6/30/13 12:31 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol you guys are too much.

6/30/13 12:34 AM
Chris27

Barry_BondsMVP - 

yea I keep forgetting about the stupid Showtime/HBO feud, but there isn't much for GGG...Sergio might ask for a huge pay day, but I really doubt he'll fight him.

Geale has the IBF, he's fighting in a few weeks, and Quillin has the other title.

So Sergio has the Ring title, ok.

And is that correct that the bodies wont allow someone to hold all the belts?  If somene won them all would they just strip the guy? 

6/30/13 12:37 AM
Chucklesmf
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really awesome quote from GGG

"Courage is the responsibility of every fighter." Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 12:38 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

with the greedy promoters and sanction bodies, probably so..the closest thing to a Unified champ is Wlad, his bro has the only title he needs.

6/30/13 12:40 AM
Chris27

Barry_BondsMVP - 

with the greedy promoters and sanction bodies, probably so..the closest thing to a Unified champ is Wlad, his bro has the only title he needs.

But if his brother ever lost Wlad would have to get a crack at that belt to unify the titles.

If they wont fight I actually hope that happens, could help HW boxing to have a true unified HW champ in boxing.

6/30/13 12:43 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

the only guy I see beating Vitali is Haye right now, well has the best potential too. That would lead to the shittiest rematch ever lol.

6/30/13 12:48 AM
Chris27

Barry_BondsMVP - 

the only guy I see beating Vitali is Haye right now, well has the best potential too. That would lead to the shittiest rematch ever lol.

What about Fury?  LOL.

Do you think Wladdy will end up fighting him?  Doesnt seem like Fury/Haye is gonna happen cause Fury wants 80 percent of the split. 

WOuld like to see Wladdy beat up Fury.

6/30/13 12:54 AM
pharochuck
426 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
Chris27 -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

What about Fury?  LOL.

Do you think Wladdy will end up fighting him?  Doesnt seem like Fury/Haye is gonna happen cause Fury wants 80 percent of the split. 

WOuld like to see Wladdy beat up Fury.

Fury asking for 80% is one of the most ridiculous things ever Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 12:58 AM
PoundforPound

The WBA, WBO and IBF allow unified champions.

The WBC makes the fighter keep their belt and drop the others. Or keep the other belts and drop theirs.

6/30/13 1:14 AM
Chris27

PoundforPound - The WBA, WBO and IBF allow unified champions.

The WBC makes the fighter keep their belt and drop the others. Or keep the other belts and drop theirs.

Voted up, thanks.

6/30/13 1:22 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

that's Sulaiman for you lol...lol at Fury, he'd duck Wladdy, ask for 50% against him.

what a dream fight of mine, a prime Arthur Abraham at 160 vs GGG, just a couple of Goodboys throwing leather.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.