UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

6/22/13 9:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RCP_TT4LIFE
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Matthysse still waiting on the Garcia fight, being worked on, as is Khan-Alexander.

"it's a good possibility" says Judah about a rematch with Garcia. Just throwing out that rumor.
6/22/13 11:37 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Cleverly-Kovalev set for 8/17

Good night sweet prince, we hardly new the Sir Cleverly.
6/22/13 11:38 AM
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RCP_TT4LIFE - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Matthysse still waiting on the Garcia fight, being worked on, as is Khan-Alexander.

"it's a good possibility" says Judah about a rematch with Garcia. Just throwing out that rumor.

I though Judah was going to fight Alvarado next.
Garcia NEEDS to fight Matthysse next, otherwise turn your belt in ya hoe.
6/22/13 12:31 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
RCP_TT4LIFE - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

I though Judah was going to fight Alvarado next.
Garcia NEEDS to fight Matthysse next, otherwise turn your belt in ya hoe.
I wouldn't want to fight Matthysse either lol. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 2:13 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/22/13 2:15 PM

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=66882#ixzz2WyCvDySU
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Francisco Salazar

Looks like Zab Judah (42-8, 29KOs) will return to the ring in October at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, the multi-division world champion told Boxingscene.com on Friday afternoon.

Judah was present at the Paul Malignaggi-Adrien Broner weigh-in at the steps of Borough Hall in Brooklyn.

Judah is coming off of a close 12 round unanimous decision loss at the hands of unbeaten Danny Garcia on April 27th, also at the Barclays Center.

No word yet on who Judah will likely face in October.
6/22/13 2:20 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopkins will be doing commentating tonight, should be good lol.

6/22/13 2:21 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=66904#ixzz2WyEhxA6B This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Chisora Calls Scott a Slave, Scott Calls Chisora a F****t

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=66904#ixzz2WyEo6yEW
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Edward Chaykovsky

In a wild, heated and offensive conference call - heavyweight Dereck Chisora and Malik Scott were slinging the kind of trash talk to make fighters Adrien Broner and Paulie Malignaggi blush. Chisora faces Scott on July 20th at Wembley Arena. Chisora is no stranger to controversy - including arrests for alleged assaults, slapping the face of Vitali Klitschko, spitting water in the face of Wladimir Klitschko, engaging in a press conference brawl with David Haye and kissing an opponent at a weigh-in.

In one of the many exchanges, Chisora yelled - “July 20th you are mine. Your ass is mine. I’ve told you, you’re going to come here as a slave, I’m gonna slave you - that’s what I’m doing right now. Yeah, you’re gonna make me money on TV, make me a big payday. You just come and get your money."

Scott fired back - "You kiss men. You kiss men. He’s a f****t.” "You’re known for doing everything outside the ring, you’re not known for nothing in the ring. You take good asswhooping for a living buddy, you kiss men at weigh-ins, you’s a f****t where I come from. I'm going to f*** you up. You're not going to do sh*t to me.”

Chisora wants to know why Scott has a problem with men kissing men, asking his American opponent - “have you got a problem with that, have you got a problem with that? He talks a good game like all Americans. But they don’t deliver. The only one who talks a good game and delivers is Floyd Mayweather.”

Chisora also promised to kiss Scott prior to their fight.

6/22/13 2:27 PM
RCP_TT4LIFE
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol funny trash talk between two crazy fucks. If this was the UFC Malik would be banned from the sport, fined 3 million dollars, and forced to kiss Chisora to prove he isn't anti gay.
6/22/13 5:10 PM
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im going Broner TKO 10 tonight.

Anybody got a prediction?

6/22/13 5:12 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Broner TKO 8...would love to see a KO though.

6/22/13 5:22 PM
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/22/13 5:23 PM

I don't want to make an ignorant prediction but I view this fight in light of the Khan v Malignaggi fight. Khan was on Paulie pretty well that night with his punching, and Adrien is a better/more technical puncher than Khan. I don't like this one for the Magic Man

6/22/13 5:24 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

agreed, and there's a few questions still on Broner, stamina and chin...if Paulie can survive, we'll see how Broner looks late.

6/22/13 5:44 PM

Broner TKO 11
First half of fight is some what competitive, Broner starts catching Pauli more and more and it turns into a beating.
6/22/13 5:50 PM
SubbedZER0

Edited: 06/22/13 5:58 PM

Throwin this out there for fun

Time inactive from most recent fight : Broner - 4 Months ....... Malignaggi 8 months

Previous two opponents : Broner - Wins over DeMarco and Rees ...... Malignaggi - Wins over Senchenko and Pablo Cesar Cano

Fight is in Paulie's hometown of Brooklyn, NY (Barclays Center)

Before Michael Loszada, Paulie went 7 years without registering a stoppage

Adrien Broner has a 84% KO ratio.

6/22/13 7:38 PM
RCP_TT4LIFE

Broner close SD
Mitchel TKO 3

6/22/13 8:13 PM
SubbedZER0

PRELIMS are on ShoXe right now

Just caught Warren fight. LOL at his opponent. Comes out and says 'if its not 6 rounds we aren't fighting'....commission jumps up on ropes.....within 5 seconds he's getting ready to fight. Gets KO'd by Warren in 2nd. Nasty straight left hands, Fuentes his opponent was very stationary

6/22/13 9:31 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

yes, Bika is up now...5th round

6/22/13 9:35 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

If Bika wins, Sulaiman will look for a way to strip him.

6/22/13 9:41 PM
Stone17Wolf
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sakio Bika is giving this clumsy white boy a chance at a knockout. Bika should take this fight easy.
6/22/13 9:42 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Bika has no power on his punches right now..he's tired and winging them.

6/22/13 9:44 PM
SubbedZER0

Every time those wide overhands/hooks from Bika land towards the back of the head it frustrates me he's not shortening it and turning through by now

6/22/13 9:45 PM
RCP_TT4LIFE

Bika is very lucky this kid is an average fighter.
6/22/13 9:46 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

HAYYYMAKKKERSSS lol

6/22/13 9:48 PM
man meets fate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR the sport of boxing

6/22/13 9:49 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Bika is so awkward, it's frustrating lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.