6/30/13 7:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I LOVE GSP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

go to 23:53^
6/30/13 7:41 PM
ajsr
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PoundforPound - A hard hitting pro heavyweight is no joke. The power is very frightening.

Ricardo Lopez was a better version of Juan Manuel Marquez. Same trainer for both of them.

My two favourite fighters of all time!
6/30/13 8:20 PM
TzTinkle
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tbi0904 - I knew a guy who's buddy sparred with Andrew Golota a while back. The guy was still fairly new to boxing so Golota took it easy on him but whenever he put some mustard on his shots the guy could feel it through his body, if that makes sense. Kinda like a shock wave or a club. I always thought that was a great testament to how hard a good pro heavyweight can hit. It's a little scary.

I'd be scared Golota would start having flashbacks or something..fuck getting in the ring with him, even if it is supposed to be light sparring.
6/30/13 9:08 PM
chadk
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TzTinkle - 
tbi0904 - I knew a guy who's buddy sparred with Andrew Golota a while back. The guy was still fairly new to boxing so Golota took it easy on him but whenever he put some mustard on his shots the guy could feel it through his body, if that makes sense. Kinda like a shock wave or a club. I always thought that was a great testament to how hard a good pro heavyweight can hit. It's a little scary.

I'd be scared Golota would start having flashbacks or something..fuck getting in the ring with him, even if it is supposed to be light sparring.

No shit... you might get bitten, nut shots, headbutts, and lord knows what else.
6/30/13 9:29 PM
tbi0904
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TzTinkle -

Golota getting arrested for impersonating a Chicago cop is my personal favorite. Phone Post
6/30/13 10:01 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
873 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

makes sense, read about Wlad's jab stopped his sparring partners heart for a few seconds lol.

6/30/13 10:09 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

makes sense, read about Wlad's jab stopped his sparring partners heart for a few seconds lol.

Sign me up.

6/30/13 10:20 PM
chadk
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had an old timer show myself and my fellow jarhead pugilist the heart punch years ago. Nice but nasty punch for you youngster who still get in there to mix into your arsenal.
6/30/13 10:42 PM
OmgItsTheWams
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

OMG...youtube these

Julian Jackson

Earnie Shavers

Gerald McClellan

John Mugabi

Khaosai Galaxy 

just to name a few that the hardcore fans know of.

This and

Bob Foster

David Tua

Thomas Hearns

Carlos Zarate

Naseem Hamad
Heard of almost all of these guys and watched highlights still need to check a few out

Thanks for the heads up and speaking of Jackson his son fought on FNF recently and imo looked bad but can crack but not like his dad Phone Post
6/30/13 10:50 PM
chadk

Finding good quality clips of Shavers can be hard but you'll get a feel for how hard he hit. As Ali said of Ernie Shavers: "Ernie hits so hard, it shakes your kin folk over in Africa."

Shavers drilling Larry Holmes:

http://youtu.be/XoGTufCNN7o

Larry said later that had Ernie hit him a little less hard, he would've won the title. He said Ernie hit him so hard it knocked him out but he slammed into the canvas so hard, it woke him back up lol.
6/30/13 11:37 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
873 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

share that heart punch Chad lol...

Subb, I looked for the article, couldn't find it.

6/30/13 11:41 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No article needed Mr. Bonds

The series 'On Freddie Roach' told me enough that I needed to know about what a heavyweight jab to the heart can do. Pepper roach was holding punch mitts for a heavyweight prospect, taking him through the jab, and even had him rip a couple off his chest. Hours later Pepper was across the street, drooling and disoriented after having a stoke in a pretty scary scene.

6/30/13 11:45 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randall Bailey is a guy who had TRUE one punch power. He was a very flawed fighter, but the dude hit like a mack truck.
6/30/13 11:52 PM
chadk

Barry_BondsMVP -

share that heart punch Chad lol...

Subb, I looked for the article, couldn't find it.

Nothing too fancy. Drop the right hand in on the left side of their chest but lower than you'd think. Right around where pectoral muscle ends and ribs begin. If someone's leaning forward, you can target that area with hooks or uppercuts too. Hurts different than a liver shot or other body shot. Made me kinda seize up and freeze for a second before kinda curling up lol. Phone Post
6/30/13 11:55 PM
SubbedZER0

Was anybody else other than Till and I at the GGG fight last night?

7/1/13 12:01 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

damn, that's nasty Chad, thanks for the info

yea Subb, he has a history of seizures so he wasn't smart holding mitts for a HW. I know Hopkins like to aim for the lower part of the shoulder, a dick move but it sucks lol.

7/1/13 12:04 AM
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy Shit!!!
Kubrat Pulev vs Ruslan Chagaev might happen.
These guys are like identical twins, this is truly a dream match up.
Has anyone else noticed how similar these guys look?
7/1/13 12:07 AM

http://www.boxnews.com.ua/photos/3198/DW8D8471.jpg

vs

http://www.sportsnippets.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Ruslan_Chagaev_-_pose_em_pesagem_-_Reuters.jpg

The staredown will look like they are looking the mirror.
BLue please.
7/1/13 12:08 AM
SubbedZER0

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Closest thing off the top of my head I remember to the 'Heart Punch' described.

7/1/13 12:13 AM
OmgItsTheWams
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Randall Bailey is a guy who had TRUE one punch power. He was a very flawed fighter, but the dude hit like a mack truck.
True I still don't see how urango survived to comeback and win Phone Post
7/1/13 12:15 AM
SubbedZER0

THIS MAN WILL FACE HIS TONED OLDER BROTHER

7/1/13 12:17 AM

Edited: 07/01/13 12:18 AM
BEFORE AND AFTER THE RESULTS OF THE UFC HOME FITNESS DVD!
SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!!
7/1/13 12:19 AM
SubbedZER0

lol P90X

7/1/13 12:52 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol

7/1/13 12:52 AM
chadk

SubbedZER0 -

THIS MAN WILL FACE HIS TONED OLDER BROTHER

Dude, it looks like one of those Weider bodybuilder supplement ads showing results after only 8 weeks on Beefcake 2000. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.