UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

7/3/13 10:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
879 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frankie just told me, Mares/Gonzales will be in August.

7/3/13 10:52 PM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 

if Garcia v Matthysse is added I certainly will not be bitching about any 70 dollars.

Its 75 and thats with or without Garcia/Mathysse. 

7/4/13 12:00 AM
SubbedZER0
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and the co-main will decide whether the PPV is with or without Subb

7/4/13 12:14 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
879 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=67303#ixzz2Y2xjk6yc
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

50 Cent Facing Five Charges in Alleged Spat With Ex

by David P. Greisman

You wouldn’t normally be reading about a rapper’s criminal case on this boxing website. But when that rapper is 50 Cent, who is also a boxing promoter…
…well, that’s when we bring you the news that Curtis Jackson is facing five criminal charges stemming from an argument he had on June 23 with an ex-girlfriend in Los Angeles.
According to CNN.com, the 37-year-old is accused of “one count of domestic violence and four counts of vandalism.” The charges were announced on July 3.
The alleged victim is a woman with whom Jackson had been in a relationship for three years. They have a child together.
Jackson is accused of causing approximately $7,100 in damage, which included chandeliers, furniture, a television and a lamp. And prosecutors say that when the woman locked herself behind a door, Jackson allegedly kicked the door open, striking and injuring her in the process.
Jackson is set to promote a show on Hartford, Conn., as part of this week’s episode of ESPN2’s “Friday Night Fights.” It has been billed as “50 Cent’s Birthday Bash.” He’ll be turning 38 on Saturday.

7/4/13 12:20 AM
SubbedZER0
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I think i'll hold off on going to FNF, not really interested in the bday shenanigans.

7/4/13 1:23 AM
SubbedZER0

Gents,

I'm pretty fuckin sleepless tonight and I've got the day off today obv. I need some pre 1980 boxers outside of the obvious golden Heavy's. Some good fights from the lower weight classes would be nice. Been on some rough times and could use some new fights and brush up on some boxing history.

Fire away if anyone wants to throw some old names/fights out there

7/4/13 1:30 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Nicolino Locce, Henry Armstrong, Willie Pep, Sandy Saddler, Dick Tiger to name a few...

hope things get better for u bro

7/4/13 1:42 AM
SubbedZER0

Just the Wiminz mr bonds, broke up with the long time lady on Mon. Gotta keep it movin.

You know you love boxing when you break up with your girl of 3+ years 48 hours after going to the Golovkin fight..........and it didn't ruin a god damn minute of the knockout memory for you :))))))

Thanks for the suggestions and the well wishes sir. Keep the names and fights comin fellas

7/4/13 2:23 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

sorry to hear bro, good luck with the future (her or anyone else), maybe she's a Martinez fan? lol

7/4/13 3:00 AM
SubbedZER0

Edited: 07/04/13 3:01 AM

lol i'm bitter so right now she's in the category of a closet Margarito fan. I gotta find me one of those Mayorga fans.......oooooh yeah

7/4/13 4:28 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

hhahaha, that's the spirit to have bro, maybe it'll work out though..who knows.

7/4/13 12:24 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"You cant trip over the past if you are constantly looking forward"

Your friend Bronson.
7/4/13 3:51 PM
SubbedZER0

Appreciated Bronson. I'm hoping Bonds has some prospects from the Armenian mountains for me.

I will tell them all I trane UFC

7/4/13 4:15 PM
OmgItsTheWams
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man this thread is like a sanctuary for boxing knowledge amazing you can actually have such a nice thread on the ug Phone Post
7/4/13 4:34 PM
SubbedZER0

roflbot picture

According to Paulie.........

7/4/13 4:51 PM
bonersaurus
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams - Man this thread is like a sanctuary for boxing knowledge amazing you can actually have such a nice thread on the ug Phone Post
It really is. I don't post in here as I'm just getting back into boxing again and there's not much I can contribute. No name calling over disagreements on who will beat who, just people dropping knowledge. This thread is amazing. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 5:28 PM
SubbedZER0

bonersaurus - 
OmgItsTheWams - Man this thread is like a sanctuary for boxing knowledge amazing you can actually have such a nice thread on the ug Phone Post
It really is. I don't post in here as I'm just getting back into boxing again and there's not much I can contribute. No name calling over disagreements on who will beat who, just people dropping knowledge. This thread is amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Literal Proof of the respect of Bonds thread

We had a troll stop in a few times a while back and drop the usual 'this thread is full of bullshit and terrible opinions'. He was met with a few posters actually telling him he was welcome in the thread, but to clean that ish up. Came back in with the same bs and was asked to leave then ignored/Bonds threw out some news articles over him to drown him out. Every other thread that seems to result in a 7pg horrifying to read bro argument.

Plus we have our patroling mod of the thread Pharochuck, he's like Mills Lane used to be when he was involved in mediating pre-fight negotiations for fight contracts between camps (perfect example Barrera-Hamed walk out time/glove size negotiations)

7/4/13 5:32 PM
SubbedZER0

This thread needs an active boxer.

Who's taking some punishment for the team?

7/4/13 11:26 PM
HenryO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

July/August are kinda dead months as far as big fights

Too bad because they are dead months in other sports too
7/5/13 12:31 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

thanks for the post Tebow, if he can make WW healthy, wish him the best of luck...

and I will say it again, it's everyone on here contributing that makes it a great thread, thanks again to everyone.

Subb, find yourself a nice Armenian American, the ones fresh off the boat are a tough nut too crack lol.

7/5/13 12:40 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

you guys think Anderson is serious about fighting RJJ? lol

7/5/13 12:42 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Allan Green six pounds over.

Showtime would like to get Broner/Maidana made

7/5/13 2:16 AM
chadk
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RCP_TT4LIFE - Cotto will fight Carlos Monlina on Oct 5th, he's going to get trained by Freddie Roach, and he's targeting the Marquez/Bradley winner at WW I believe.

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story?id=1842347&s=box&type=story
But, but... Floyd said Jr. Middle was Cotto's best weight?... Phone Post
7/5/13 3:32 AM
PoundforPound
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Floyd meant that 154 was more comfortable for Cotto to make than the 145 lb catch weight Pacquiao forced on him.

7/5/13 6:17 AM
uniquetechnique
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixing it up with the Champs from Big7 Media on Vimeo.

We shot and edited this Boxing Video a few weeks ago. Check it out and enjoy. Great Boxers on here.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.