UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

6/23/13 1:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it was a good crowd in here for the fight tonight, take it easy all

6/23/13 1:20 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes it was, thanks to everyone as usual.

6/23/13 1:40 AM
Fedoral Crime
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 -
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - LOL at all these wussies being "offended" by anything Broner or Pauli say. They just tried to beat each others brains in for 12 rd's. Its a brutal sport and many of these guys are ruffians, deal with it.

Not to argue disrespectfully, but there is a concept called class.

If Paulie comes over to you after a hard fight to congratulate you on a hard fought fight, and you turn around with "I'm leaving with your belt and your girl", you're going out of your way to be a dick. I'm not offended, i'm opinionated. Broner is a great boxer, with absolutely no class.

Well put Sub. He's a clown. He doesn't even have the decency to be original, he just does a bad impression of Floyd for the most part but he will get people watching.

I'm already in the category that will pay just to see him get KO'd. I hope he gets Mattysse next. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 1:45 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@danrafaelespn 10m Attrendance was 11,461, a Barclays Center #boxing record.

6/23/13 1:59 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

@danrafaelespn Broner said he might go down to 140
6/23/13 2:06 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol

6/23/13 2:19 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - @danrafaelespn Broner said he might go down to 140
He needs to. Too many killers at 147, he looked good tonight but he's better suited at 140 Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 2:41 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea I think 140 right now is best for him.

6/23/13 7:03 AM
Fedoral Crime
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he's not going to leave it up to the fans to pick his next fight?

AB = Absolute Bullshit Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 9:48 AM
RCP_TT4LIFE
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedoral Crime - So he's not going to leave it up to the fans to pick his next fight?

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/

Matthysse is winning by a landslide lol. Matthysse is finally getting notoriety from fans for being the bad man that he is.
6/23/13 10:05 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/23/13 10:05 AM
LOL Broner is ruffling up some of ya'll feathers. The is EXACTLY what he wants, i'm loving it.
6/23/13 10:12 AM
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Barry_BondsMVP - @danrafaelespn Broner said he might go down to 140
He needs to. Too many killers at 147, he looked good tonight but he's better suited at 140 Phone Post 3.0

Ow definitely, he moved up get a belt in divison to pick an easy belt. Paulie ended up being a bigger challange then expected, but Broner got the job done.
Go to 140 there are tons of good fights for him there.
Matthysse, Garcia, Judah, Rios, Alvarado, Khan, Ruslan etc..... There so many good fights for him.
Mikey Garcia at 135 would be good too.
6/23/13 10:49 AM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I understand Broner may be going for that 'Hate me and want to see me lose' style image, but not even Mayweather pulls that shit in post fight interviews.

I will not tune into Broner again. Not to be an activist about it, But Bronson is right on that....if i'm watching this guy at this point its only to see him lose.  I don't want to give a kid who shows no personality of his own, and a general lack of maturity rewarded with Bentley's and signing bonuses, another viewer or another dollar. I wish his character matched his boxing talent.

6/23/13 10:56 AM

^^^^
I like you, i guess we just see this situation in a totally different light. Despite being an immature jerk, Broner is not that bad of a guy. There have been waaaaaay worse guys in boxing and people have loved them. Hell, im from Chicago and I remember when G-man was doing his thang. That guy was one of the biggest pieces of shit to ever lace em up, but he was a great fighter. I realized the same things that made him POS out side of the ring, made him great inside the ring. Sometimes you have to separate the person from the boxer. You dont have to get a drink with these guys, just watch them exhibit skill in the ring.

You may not like what Broner is doing, but why deny yourself of watching one of the best young talents to emerge in quite some time?
6/23/13 11:31 AM
SubbedZER0

I can't argue with you at all on G-Man. Some of the dogfighting stories were way too much. His general knowledge and some of those stories will cringe you out for sure.

You're def right that i'm denying myself watching one of the most talented prospects and boxer in general to come along in some time. There are have been alot of disrespectful boxers before yes, this is the first time I feel like its being pushed as the very head of today's boxing world. It also strikes me as the first time anyone has gone after the 'look at me, do I piss you off?' style so god damn obviously without it being his natural personality. "Yeah you do Broner, I just payed 70 for Floyd a month ago, next fuckin gimmick please"

I can tell Broner is a better guy than that. So when he goes flat out flamboyant and disrespectful for the fuck of it, thats whats going to happen, over the top and awkward and no concept of ball busting so you go for the throat. When Broner first popped on I posted here 'I only like this  kid from opening bell to finishing bell'. He's one of the best punchers i've seen in some time, who for whatever reason wants to ride a hater train instead of his talent to the top (see Lucas Matthysse for how to be quiet and get noted). I would feel like a sucker hopping on this train again after Floyd, thats really all it comes down to.

sorry for FRAT

6/23/13 11:39 AM

Don't apologize about the frat, I like reading your posts. This is why i'm loving this boxing thread, everyone here is friendly. We may not agree, so will have intelligent discussions about it. No mane calling or none of that.
As far as Broner is concerned, I understand where you're coming from but IMO you should still watch his fights. Personalities aside, the kid is exciting and talented. He will have some real fun fights in the future.
Lastly, G-Man. I loved him while i was a wee lad, and when he got injured I was genuinely devastated. I did not learn about his "extracurricular activities" till some time later, and I went through a period where I hated him. But he payed the price for every action he committed. I look back on him now in completely different light.
6/23/13 12:28 PM
SubbedZER0

You know I have to admit, I should've thought of just watching him on mute before going as far as not watching. This seems to solve my displeasure with Broner issue lol.

One of the saddest things I find with G-Man is that he claimed recent mail for him consists of animal rights activists writing hate mail or medical expenses. No fan mail, and is taken care of by his sisters :(

6/23/13 2:49 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

love or hate him, we are watching, all that matters....but people shouldn't let their hate cloud their judgement on scoring fights lol. Too many people are worked up because the hate for Broner is so strong, they'll look for anything to bring Broner down.

6/23/13 3:01 PM
pharochuck
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
RCP_TT4LIFE -
Fedoral Crime - So he's not going to leave it up to the fans to pick his next fight?

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/

Matthysse is winning by a landslide lol. Matthysse is finally getting notoriety from fans for being the bad man that he is.
And he will decapitate broner Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 3:03 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

some issues Broner needs to fix on with movers like Paulie, someone like Alexander or Khan will stick and move. Broner needs to close up that back foot, his base is to wide. I'm sure he knows that, probably fighting like that because he's not worried about return fire from Paulie, but we'll see if he can adjust when need be.

6/23/13 6:09 PM
Hikikomori
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Larry Merchant surprised at Adrien Broner's performance with Paulie; eyes his future and more
6/23/13 6:10 PM
Hikikomori
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canelo vs. Mayweather Photoshoot photos
6/23/13 7:09 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

thanks for the videos Hiki.

6/23/13 9:58 PM
ANT_P1989
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty Boy Floyd.

Can't wait. Phone Post
6/24/13 12:28 AM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 

love or hate him, we are watching, all that matters....but people shouldn't let their hate cloud their judgement on scoring fights lol. Too many people are worked up because the hate for Broner is so strong, they'll look for anything to bring Broner down.

On changing weight - "I've changed my numbers more times that a hood guy who got drugs in the basement"

Asks fiance to marry on television, fucks it up eating stripper pussy on tmz

A pathetic rap career

A fake mayweather team of yard barkers

Decides he wants to bring pussy in as a means of promotion

2 HAND CHOKES ELOY PEREZ AT WEIGH IN, clowns his positive cocaine test postfight

Disrespects Paulie in his hometown postfight.

I can't help it this kid rattles all my wrong nerves. I don't take ANYTHING away from his boxing. But his face has become a thing of utter disgust for me. Whoever the young clown is that follows him, who Adrien claims is the 'next when i'm done', even decided he had something to say to Paulie, when this kid hasn't even fought on network TV yet. Sometimes your boxing level just doesn't do justice the douchebaggery you partake in.

IMO.....its a matter of time before we have a Chisora/Haye incident with this asshole.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.