UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

6/25/13 6:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hikikomori
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - 

Heard Garcia and Zab might fight again, doesnt seem like fans will be happy about this.

Is he just ducking  Matthysse? 

yup, garcia is demanding $5 million to fight matthy
6/25/13 6:58 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Danny Garcia is a punk, take your Matthysse beating like a man. There is more respect in that.
6/25/13 7:06 PM
RCP_TT4LIFE
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/25/13 7:07 PM
You can just tell from his reaction from the Peterson fight that Danny had no interest in fighting Matthysse. Usually I wouldn't base my opinion on something like that but it was so blatantly obvious that Danny was grade A shook. He was looking for that exit real quick.

Fight isn't happening folks. I hope Matthysse vs Maidana happens on Sept 7th instead.
6/25/13 7:40 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=66984#ixzz2XH4LizQR This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Mayweather: Beating Canelo Will Not Please My Critics

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=66984#ixzz2XH4R576u
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Bill “Two Scoops” Emes

Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs) does not see WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 26KOs) as having any effect on his legacy, good or bad. Mayweather faces Canelo on September 14th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mayweather says a convincing win over Canelo will not be enough to please his critics, who he believes are already making excuses for why Canelo is not going to win.

“[Canelo] does not have any effect on my legacy. If Floyd Mayweather Jr. retired today, I would go down as an all-time great. Like I said before, I didn’t give this sport my whole life to say another fighter is better than me. Absolutely not [the critics will not be satisfied when I beat Canelo], the excuse that’s going to come after the fight is that he didn’t have enough experience. I’ve come to learn and understand that you cannot make everybody happy. You cannot please everybody. The only thing I can do is go out there, stay focused and keeping winning fights,” Mayweather said.

6/25/13 7:41 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea Garcia looks like a punk if he fights Zab again...

6/25/13 7:43 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Fabian ‏@Fabian0118 1h Matthysse's promoter M. Arano said there's two dates and two loct. for the Garcia fight Sept. 7 Las Vega or 14 in Los Angeles #boxing got this from boxingscene,

don't know how legit he is...we'll see, claims there's things being worked out.

6/25/13 7:43 PM
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Official petition for

Garcia v Maidana and Broner v Matthysse

Winner takes Winner.

6/25/13 7:44 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Donaire's Opponent Should Be Revealed Today

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=67006#ixzz2XH5Pqdys
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

by Ronnie Nathanielsz

The opponent of Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire who returns to the ring in late October or early November will be known by Tuesday in the US.

Donaire’s manager Cameron Dunkin confirmed in a conversation with BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that “we will definitely know tomorrow (Tuesday in the US) who the opponent will be.”

Dunkin said three options had been given to Donaire by Top Rank Promotions and it was up to the former WBO and Ring Magazine super bantamweight champion to make a choice.

Arum himself told us  he had given Donaire the choice of a rematch with Guillermo Rigondeaux who won the title from Donaire last April 13 at the Radio City Musical Hall in New York, former four division world champion Vic Darchinyan from whom Donaire won the IBO/IBF flyweight title with a spectacular 5thround knockout on July 7, 2007 or to move up to featherweight and face No.1 ranked Orlando Cruz of Mexico.

Donaire said that while he was ready to face anybody they put in front of him he was most keen on a rematch with Rigondeaux, the former Cuban two-time Olympic gold medalist.

Donaire said  “I want a rematch (with Rigondeaux) more than anything else right now. I’m training right now and feeling good.”

He said his recovery from surgery on his shoulder because of a bone spur and two torn ligaments after the Rigondeaux fight is going well.

Darchinyan told us over a week ago that he would love to get a rematch with Donaire which he has been aching for since his loss to the classy Filipino , but indicated he preferred a September date which won’t suit Donaire since he is still recovering from surgery on his shoulder.

6/25/13 7:45 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 

Official petition for

Winner takes Winner.

Broner just wants to fight who the fans wanna see him fight bro.

6/25/13 7:47 PM
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
SubbedZER0 - 

Official petition for

Winner takes Winner.

It is my ultimate dream that Adrien lay face down in an ever so gentle sleep after an ever so vicious right hand/left hook Matthysse combination.

6/25/13 7:51 PM
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
SubbedZER0 - 

Official petition for

Winner takes Winner.

It is my ultimate dream that Adrien lay face down in an ever so gentle sleep after an ever so vicious right hand/left hook Matthysse combination.

Nigga he ain't worried 'bout nuttin.

6/25/13 8:05 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

he yung doe

6/25/13 8:24 PM
Chris27

Old school NY Hot 97 morning show host Star talking about Broner and French Montana, lol.

talks about it the first 3 minutes and then at the 11 minute mark.

6/25/13 8:32 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Broner vs Murda Mook lol

6/25/13 8:37 PM
Chris27

Yo Star was talking about this on the video I posted, they were saying he battled T Rex but then someone said he battled Mook and Star didnt believe it.

6/25/13 8:45 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

now Star can believe it lol.

6/25/13 9:19 PM
chadk
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mattyse vs Maidana would be like a modern, poor man's version of Alfonso Zamora vs Carlos Zarate. Or, Nigel Benn vs Gerald McClellan. Make it happen! Phone Post
6/25/13 9:22 PM
chadk
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit! Just noticed I've had 50 vote downs in TWO DAYS! What did I do??? Lolol... Methinks I'm being trolled. Phone Post
6/25/13 9:56 PM

I'm with Subbed. I wanna see Matthysse flatline Broner. I could also do with Khan or Alexander outboxing him. I just wanna see him lose.

6/25/13 10:08 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd rather see Rios vs Matthysse then Maidana Vs Matthysse.
Rios seems alot more durable then Maidana at this point. It would interesting to see if Matthysse could crack Rios's chin.

Broner vs Maidana is the fight I would make.
6/25/13 10:29 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

there's a handful of good fights for Boner

6/25/13 10:56 PM
chadk

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - I'd rather see Rios vs Matthysse then Maidana Vs Matthysse.
Rios seems alot more durable then Maidana at this point. It would interesting to see if Matthysse could crack Rios's chin.

Broner vs Maidana is the fight I would make.
I have zero doubts he could put Rios out. Alvarado rocked him. I think Manny starches him if he's even 50% of what he was. Phone Post
6/25/13 11:38 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Mikey Garcia, Gary Russell and Mares are all interesting fights for Rigo.

6/25/13 11:58 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Rigo has some questions still, cuban fighters have issues with pressure and inside fighting. Styles make fights, someone like Mares might wear Rigo down, never know. Mikey can hit and box. Russell with his speed and power, could give Rigo issues.

6/26/13 12:15 AM

I'd like to see Russell face somebody that I've heard of before Rigondeaux vs Russell is discussed. I've been shitting on Broner, but compared to Russell, AB has faced a murderers' row of competition...and he's younger than Russell.

He's being brought along way too slowly.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.