UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/20/13 10:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.fantasyspringsresort.com/prod/entertain/entertain.php#golden_boy_boxing

Reading on the event page that the TV Broadcast will begin at 11pm. Will update on the fights.

7/20/13 10:37 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 
I LOVE GSP - Bonds, you bringing up Anne Wolfe in that other thread made me go watch some of her fights.

holy Crap at this beast she fought , she barely looks female. lol.

anyone know where to find bout one between these two?

Canelo Alvarez's Mom IMO

lol

7/20/13 10:51 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Molina and Bey from last night.

7/20/13 11:01 PM
SubbedZER0

Chisora vs Scott

7/20/13 11:05 PM
pharochuck
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
Barry_BondsMVP -

For Dan

lol 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, OVER lol

Ref did a poor job there Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 11:11 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks subb

7/20/13 11:23 PM
SubbedZER0

fuck it. don't have fox deportes and the only stream working for me is streaming Jungle Fight claiming its the Boxing match. GBP broadcast is only a replay of Magdaleno v Maldonado

7/20/13 11:28 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Rambo John J - Did alberto Guevara win or lose vs Vidal?

he won a UD

7/21/13 12:16 AM
SubbedZER0

dissapointed that nobody told my dumbass Gomez pulled out of the Corley bout due to injury.

Caballero fight is main event and is starting now on firstrowsports

http://firstrowus.eu/watch/196530/1/watch-fox-deportes-fight-night-:-randy-caballero-vs-miguel-robles-.html

7/21/13 12:42 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

come on Subb, should of known that lolol

7/21/13 2:15 AM
SubbedZER0

cant find a full fight replay but I enjoyed it. Opened out with a great pace IMO, no spoilers since nobody reallyposted. Enjoy all

7/21/13 7:22 AM
Randy Watson
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rambo John J - 
pharochuck - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

For Dan

lol 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, OVER lol

Ref did a poor job there Phone Post 3.0

Ref blew that fight. Did not even grab gloves and check balance, guess he had the under.
Malik was hurt, but he was just doing the take my 8 seconds to recover thing.
Also lost money on this fight, I had the fight going over 7.5 rounds.
Thanks BarryBondsMVP for results.

Indeed, terrible call.
7/21/13 3:34 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=67856#ixzz2Zi6RJeJb This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Marquez: Bradley Will Be a Tougher Fight Than Pacquiao

By Salvador Rodriguez

Former four division beltholder Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs) views WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (30-0, 12KOs)as a much tougher fight than Manny Pacquiao, who the Mexican veteran faced four times. Marquez face Bradley on October 12th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

By the time Marquez faced Pacquiao for a fourth time last December, he knew the Filipino star like the back of his hand. He was able to land a perfect counter in the sixth round, which knocked Pacquiao out cold. Bradley also beat Pacquiao, with a twelve round controversial decision last June.

"Bradley should be more complicated than Pacquiao because of his style. With Pacquiao, after three fights, I knew exactly what I had to do. And with Bradley I only know what I've seen of his fights in the ring. He's a very fast fighter, moves a lot and we must work hard in terms of speed, cover those exits, counter his speed with speed," Marquez said.

7/21/13 3:36 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Molina Discusses Stoppage of Bey, Praises Mayweather

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=67872#ixzz2Zi7Gl6uD
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Luis Sandoval

John Molina scored a literal last minute victory over previously undefeated Mickey Bey in a fight Molina was on his way to losing. Down on all three scorecards, Molina dug deep and was able to catch Bey with a solid left hook and finish him off just moments later in the final stanza of their bout.

The 10th and final round saw Bey still fight aggressively as he landed hard shots to the body and seemed to have hurt Molina. Molina acknowledged Bey got him with good shots throughout the contest but he also wanted to lure him into a fire fight that would eventually pay off.

“He hit me with a good shot to my left side. Not enough to stop me but I knew going into that last round I had to let him gain a little confidence. It’s a veteran move. We had to let him get a little cocky coming in so he could let his hands go. And as you saw in the later rounds, he started challenging me more on the inside and that was his demise” said Molina in his locker room after the fight.

Molina’s career was essentially on the line as he had lost 2 of his last 3 fights and this was a must win situation. It was movie type ending for Molina who redeemed himself from a lackluster performance just 6 weeks prior when he lost to undefeated Andrey Klimov.

Molina gave his opponent credit and also gave praise to fighter/promoter Floyd Mayweather who was in attendance to watch his stable of fighters perform.

“[Bey] had a lot of heart. Having the crowd behind [him] is like having an extra heart in your back pocket. We’re in his hometown and he didn’t want to go down in front of everybody; especially his big brother as he calls him [Floyd] Mayweather. And even Mayweather came up and showed me nothing but respect and said ‘hell of a fight’. I got to take my hat off to Floyd Mayweather, he came up to me directly with no hard feelings and said ‘you’re a hell of a fighter, warrior. You got a great heart and great fight’. That means a lot to me because I’m a big fan of Floyd’s” said Molina.

Molina’s win was even sweeter considering he had returned back with former trainer Joe Goosen as the pair added another memorable victory to their working history. It was confirmed there is no rematch clause so Molina is free to move forward and look for bigger opportunities. He said he is open to fight anyone at 135 and 140 and leaves that up to his promoter and his team to decide.

7/21/13 7:29 PM
PoundforPound
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/21/13 7:41 PM
Interesting that Marquez considers the Bradley fight to be tougher for him than Pac.

I guess after four fights he has Manny all figured out and having to adjust to a completely different style will be challenging.
7/22/13 10:18 PM
SubbedZER0

HHHEEEEEYYYYYYYY

this thread is not allowed to be dormant for more than 24 hours!!

7/22/13 11:02 PM
SubbedZER0

XIITT_Bozy -  What do you think of Golden Boys big Fox Sports 1 deal? I think its great ! Phone Post

took this from an internet article Bozy:

Under the new agreement FOX Sports retains exclusive domestic rights to 48 live two-hour events (featuring two or three fights per event) annually with many of Golden Boy Promotions' brightest stars expected to be featured. FS1 is scheduling 24 live events per year, with FOX Deportes, the nation's leading Spanish-language sports network, airing all 48 events live, an increase from 36 in the previous deal. The 24 events on FS1 will all originate in the U.S., and most are expected to run on Monday nights once the network launches. FOX Deportes will simulcast the same 24 events as FS1 in Spanish, plus air 24 others that originate from Mexico. Once events air on FS1, each will be available for encore presentations on FOX Sports regional networks. Fox International Channels also holds exclusive rights to all 48 live fights in the Central America, South America, the Caribbean, Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe (excluding the U.K.) and Middle East territories. Finally, all events will be available via authenticated streaming through FOX Sports Go.

I think its awesome :) and honestly I think its time to get me some Fox Deportes, UFC Replays and Golden Boy events and replays, i'm liking their style.

7/22/13 11:19 PM
tbi0904
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soldier_of_fortune - and Jones doesnt put himself at much risk to make something great happen. the dude runs in all his fights, starts crawling on his knees..LOL. Hes the prototype Greg Jackson fighter with a good skill set, and huge physically advantage.

Dont get me wrong, I do believe he could beat Cain with his BS fighting tactics, and decision JDS probably too.

Doesnt mean hes a great fighter, Put him in a small 5 foot elevator, Jones gets knocked out brutally

Good thing 0 mma fights and boxing matches happen in small five foot elevators. Btw, what does your obvious dislike of Jon Jones have to do with a really cool boxing thread?
7/22/13 11:35 PM
SubbedZER0

MMA has its prospects. They are not as numerous in the same weight class, that creates a different dynamic.

and You're a horrible troll with that 5ft elevator comment.

Please be respectful here, its for boxing fans who respect MMA and their fighters as well.

7/22/13 11:55 PM
tbi0904
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_Bozy -  With this FS deal we get 24 boxing cards a year on a premium channel. How can you not be happy. Phone Post

I am!
7/23/13 12:19 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

IBF has approved Froch/Groves

7/23/13 12:20 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Edited: 07/23/13 12:22 AM

IBF says proposed Pulev-Chisora match is not an IBF eliminator.

7/23/13 12:38 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Martinez wants the Canelo-Floyd winner (trying to cash out), Matthysse also eyes FMJ.

7/23/13 12:40 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=67913#ixzz2ZqAb8NYz This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Chavez Jr. Will Not Allow His Father To Enter Camp

By Elisinio Castillo

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-1-1, 32KOs) is holding firm on his promise to remove his father, Julio Cesar Chavez Sr., from all future training camps. During Chavez's last camp, for Sergio Martinez last September, there was tension between the two of them. Chavez suffered the first loss of his career. Last year, Chavez Jr. said there issues because his father was giving him advice that was conflicting with the instructions coming from his trainer, Freddie Roach.

"My father will no longer be in my corner. We've agreed to see each other only once a week, because it is very difficult to keep that type of relationship and be a family at the same time. Therefore he will no longer be in my camps with me. He will never stop being my father, but this is something that we feel will be a positive thing to move my career forward," Chavez Jr. said to TeleMex.

Chavez returns on September 7th at Staples Center in Los Angeles and faces Brian Vera.

7/23/13 12:57 AM
SubbedZER0

^^^^not a shocker at all.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.