UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

7/23/13 1:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubbedZER0
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&=printable&id=67913#ixzz2ZqAb8NYz This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

BarryBondsMVP Will Not Allow PharoChuck To Enter Thread

By Subbed Zer0

Former WBC middleweight champion Barry Bonds MVP. (46-1-1, 32KOs) is holding firm on his promise to remove his moderator, Pharo Chuck., from all future threads. During Bonds last thread, for Sergio Martinez last September, there was tension between the two of them. Bonds suffered the first VTFD of his career. Last year,  Bonds said the issues were because Pharo was giving him advice that was conflicting with the instructions coming from his trainer, Josh Koscheck.

"Pharo will no longer be welcome in my threads. We've agreed to PM each other only once a week, because it is very difficult to keep that type of relationship and be a forum at the same time. Therefore he will no longer be in my discussions with me. He will never stop being my thread moderator, but this is something that we feel will be a positive thing to move my posting career forward," Bonds. said to TeleMex.

Bonds returns on September 7th at Staples Center in Los Angeles and faces Charles Bronsons Mustache.
7/23/13 1:28 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
879 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hahahaa good stuff voted up

7/23/13 1:36 AM
SubbedZER0
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I blame a.d.d.

7/23/13 1:40 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
879 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

geez Toney sounds awful lol

7/23/13 1:40 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

I'm leaning with Provod

7/23/13 1:41 AM
SubbedZER0

would that be in the 'Mile High City' Mr.Tebow? I believe thats where Alvarado is from is Colorado...or im retarded, both are possible.

If so adds a great dynamic to an awesome fight already

7/23/13 1:46 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

yep, his home.

7/23/13 7:56 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soldier_of_fortune - Its kind of sad to me that MMA has basically 0 true prospects at this time, and Boxing has like 8-12 prospects/rising stars.

The fact a 29 year old Chris Weidman is one of your best up n comers, pretty much says it all.

Im still laughing at Joe Rogan talking shit on boxing when there is up n coming stars everywhere right now.

What does MMA have right now? 26 year old Rory Mcdonald? LOL, wait Jon Jones 26 years old..but cant win with brute force, just basically tricks his opponents and uses his advantages to get the W (not hating just the truth) Noone is going to pay big money to see Jon Jones try to lay n pray, pull of a quick submission. The dude has next to 0 true knockout power...

Rory MacDonald is 24, but then again thats just one wrong point in a post full of many.
7/23/13 8:01 AM
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

I'm leaning with Provod

I think Mike Can outbox him honestly. I like Ruslan but all he's done at the elite level is go life and death with Bradley. I think a big reason for that is because he could walk through Bradley's power. Alvarado is a much bigger bopper and I think he will stop Ruslan.

But I think this is a great fight, Ruslan has nice power and is a gamer.
7/23/13 1:50 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I think Ruslan is a little more durable right now, Mike has those out of ring issues, with the bar fight etc. I don't see Alvarado being able to box for 12 rounds. Ruslan will keep coming.

7/23/13 4:12 PM
chadk
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ruslan by stoppage. Phone Post
7/23/13 4:34 PM
PoundforPound
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone translate what James Toney said in that vid into English?
7/23/13 4:49 PM

HMM, I'm sticking with Alvarado here. I think he can slug with Ruslan, but if that does not go well he can box off his back foot.
Ruslan has one option, charge forward, eat punches and throw bombs. Which dont get me wrong is awesome but it aint gonna work against guys that hit hard like Alvarado.
7/23/13 5:48 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

If Bradley wasn't in incredible shape he'd probably would of been KO'd...I know Mike has heart, but the conditioning isn't there...too many wars as well imo.

7/23/13 6:27 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Mayweather on the jump rope, looks simple

http://www.boxingscene.com/video-floyd-mayweather-jr-back-camp-hard-work--67920
7/23/13 6:29 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

RIP to the great Emile Griffith, 75 years young

7/23/13 6:40 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

@danrafaelespn 1h
Assuming HBO doesn't change its stance on Rigondeaux he likely will fight in China on the Pacquiao-Rios PPV undercard

7/23/13 6:50 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

GP Promo: FMJ/Canelo

7/23/13 7:12 PM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 

@danrafaelespn 1h
Assuming HBO doesn't change its stance on Rigondeaux he likely will fight in China on the Pacquiao-Rios PPV undercard

update from HBO - 'Alright I guess we are taking into consideration that Riggy has defected from his home country and seeking to move his son with him and that his skills are olympic, not boring'

i'm just kidding thats not an update at all. They still hate him and his son.

7/23/13 8:12 PM
chadk
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have to consider the quality of Bradley's chin. The fact that Ruslan had him out on his feet many times illustrates just how hard he hits. I'm sure Alvarado will land his shots but I think it's a matter of Ruslan being better able to absorb what Mike's throwing than Mike can absorb his punches. Alvarado was badly hurt by a Rios jab for God's sake. I don't see him lasting to the final round. I think Mike takes an early lead and gets clubbed out in the mid rounds.
7/23/13 8:27 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Fidel cares, Subb, Fidel cares.

7/24/13 11:53 AM

chadk - You have to consider the quality of Bradley's chin. The fact that Ruslan had him out on his feet many times illustrates just how hard he hits. I'm sure Alvarado will land his shots but I think it's a matter of Ruslan being better able to absorb what Mike's throwing than Mike can absorb his punches. Alvarado was badly hurt by a Rios jab for God's sake. I don't see him lasting to the final round. I think Mike takes an early lead and gets clubbed out in the mid rounds.

How about a friendly wager of sorts?
We can do Vote ups or screename change?
7/24/13 1:38 PM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Fidel cares, Subb, Fidel cares.

it just bothers me. HBO is going to fault Riggy now for fighting to win the most important fight of his life.

and from what I remember (and i'm a Nonito fan) he had Nonito holding his eye throwing hail mary leftys in the course of 12 rounds. I didn't find it boring, I watch Guillermo literally to learn. But in the name of concept, with Cuban policy on leaving the country, and Guillermo being with only his training staff here......they be shaftin a brotha nawmsayin?

7/24/13 3:08 PM
chadk

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
chadk - You have to consider the quality of Bradley's chin. The fact that Ruslan had him out on his feet many times illustrates just how hard he hits. I'm sure Alvarado will land his shots but I think it's a matter of Ruslan being better able to absorb what Mike's throwing than Mike can absorb his punches. Alvarado was badly hurt by a Rios jab for God's sake. I don't see him lasting to the final round. I think Mike takes an early lead and gets clubbed out in the mid rounds.

I can't do that to you. I'd LIKE to see Mike win, I just don't think he will. Not at liberty to elaborate. Phone Post
7/24/13 5:27 PM

chadk - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -

I can't do that to you. I'd LIKE to see Mike win, I just don't think he will. Not at liberty to elaborate. Phone Post

You got inside info?
PM or something I was going to put money on Alvarado.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.