UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

7/24/13 11:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chadk - You have to consider the quality of Bradley's chin. The fact that Ruslan had him out on his feet many times illustrates just how hard he hits. I'm sure Alvarado will land his shots but I think it's a matter of Ruslan being better able to absorb what Mike's throwing than Mike can absorb his punches. Alvarado was badly hurt by a Rios jab for God's sake. I don't see him lasting to the final round. I think Mike takes an early lead and gets clubbed out in the mid rounds.

How about a friendly wager of sorts?
We can do Vote ups or screename change?
7/24/13 1:38 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Fidel cares, Subb, Fidel cares.

it just bothers me. HBO is going to fault Riggy now for fighting to win the most important fight of his life.

and from what I remember (and i'm a Nonito fan) he had Nonito holding his eye throwing hail mary leftys in the course of 12 rounds. I didn't find it boring, I watch Guillermo literally to learn. But in the name of concept, with Cuban policy on leaving the country, and Guillermo being with only his training staff here......they be shaftin a brotha nawmsayin?

7/24/13 3:08 PM
chadk
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
chadk - You have to consider the quality of Bradley's chin. The fact that Ruslan had him out on his feet many times illustrates just how hard he hits. I'm sure Alvarado will land his shots but I think it's a matter of Ruslan being better able to absorb what Mike's throwing than Mike can absorb his punches. Alvarado was badly hurt by a Rios jab for God's sake. I don't see him lasting to the final round. I think Mike takes an early lead and gets clubbed out in the mid rounds.

I can't do that to you. I'd LIKE to see Mike win, I just don't think he will. Not at liberty to elaborate. Phone Post
7/24/13 5:27 PM
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chadk - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -

I can't do that to you. I'd LIKE to see Mike win, I just don't think he will. Not at liberty to elaborate. Phone Post

You got inside info?
PM or something I was going to put money on Alvarado.
7/24/13 6:26 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if anyone knows deez answers, would be appreciated.

is Ruslan P involved with Ariza while he's in Roach's camp?

What is Mike's court ordeal from his last fight? (non televised.....LOL)

Does Alvarado seem like he's hungry for this fight after being passed on by Pacman and is he happy with his fight purse? A hungry Ruslan pissed over the Bradley loss looking to x2 his performance isn't somebody to be standing in front of early. We saw what happened to an un-focused Tim Bradley, and the people he's stomped without roach on FNF

7/24/13 7:01 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
894 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

here's my first test run with a podcast today.

7/24/13 7:04 PM

Cool dude Ill check it later for sure!
7/24/13 7:28 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
894 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks bro

7/24/13 7:45 PM
SubbedZER0

My man Bonds, this may very well be just my laptop. Im playing the podcast but i'm not really hearing the guy you have on. I hear you just fine, and the problem is I can get wind of the conversation enough to want to hear what you guys are talking about, get in the conversation a bit, then it becomes inaudible or cuts off for a min.

Nothing was wrong with the subject matter, twas the sweetness. The audio did you dirty though.

7/24/13 7:54 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

in the beginning, or throughout the podcast?

7/24/13 7:57 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

SubbedZER0 - 

Does Alvarado seem like he's hungry for this fight after being passed on by Pacman and is he happy with his fight purse? A hungry Ruslan pissed over the Bradley loss looking to x2 his performance isn't somebody to be standing in front of early. We saw what happened to an un-focused Tim Bradley, and the people he's stomped without roach on FNF

Gavin MacMillan was his strength and conditioning coach for Bradley fight.

he was involved in a bar fight.

I'm sure Alvarado is hungry, but we'll see, doesn't have the best work ethic.

7/24/13 8:04 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Bradley threatning to walk from fight, if there's no USADA or Vada testing.

7/24/13 8:07 PM
SubbedZER0

Throughout i'd say the first 17min for me. Also idk if there was supposed to be but I had about a 2min section go blank for me in the first 10min. Like I said before the discussion was just fine man, the audio was your only issue and getting any partners in the future to speak up alittle.

7/24/13 8:07 PM
buddie
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

here's my first test run with a podcast today.

I enjoyed the podcast. Can you post the links you reference here?
7/24/13 8:08 PM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 

IMO, if Bradley can prove that beast of a body is all natural, so should Marquez in that fight...

7/24/13 8:20 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

thanks Buddie, all the fights we refered to...or just his buddies lol?

Subb, he was a little quiet in the beginning, nervous ex fighter lol...but he was relaxed later on...maybe giving you a direct link to it, might help.

Anyone else have audio issues?

7/24/13 8:21 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

SubbedZER0 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

IMO, if Bradley can prove that beast of a body is all natural, so should Marquez in that fight...

absolutely, If JMM walks, that's telling.

7/24/13 8:36 PM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 
SubbedZER0 - 

Gavin MacMillan was his strength and conditioning coach for Bradley fight.

he was involved in a bar fight.

I'm sure Alvarado is hungry, but we'll see, doesn't have the best work ethic.

the general public seems to have a new theory of 'anybody who knows what they're doing we will shoot you or beat you with things'

aka glass bottles and pool sticks Mike. as Floyd states it 'The money come first'

7/24/13 11:19 PM
chadk
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RCP_TT4LIFE - I think Arum just doesn't want to spend that extra money. USADA isn't cheap.

I think its more likely that Bob doesn't want to upset or expose one of his few remaining cash cows (Marquez).
7/24/13 11:37 PM

JMM CLEARLY juiced his eyes out before the last pac fight. Everyone knew before the fight, and it became even more obvious after it.
7/24/13 11:38 PM

August is a pretty shitty month for boxing.
Mares vs Johnny Gonzalez is the best fight IMO. I would give my left nut to see Johnny score a KO.
7/24/13 11:45 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

not a fan of Mares, Bronson?

7/24/13 11:49 PM

He's okay, great fighter and all. I'm just a major Gonzalez fan. I have always loved his style, he is a damn sharp shooter.
7/24/13 11:54 PM

Mares will probably work Johnny, but mares better be careful. Johnny has some real KO power. And he is not a guy who has to land a haymaker to do it, he lands sharp straight counter punches that knock fools silly.
7/24/13 11:54 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I respect that, I'm leaning with Mares on this one, should be a good one regardless.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.