UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

7/25/13 12:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
874 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

name doesn't ring a bell, i'll check him out.

7/25/13 12:33 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=19624&cat=boxer

7/25/13 12:33 AM
chadk
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6 heads. Phone Post
7/25/13 12:35 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
874 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the nickname sounds familiar, thanks for the link...I'll youtube him

7/25/13 12:37 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chadk -  6 heads. Phone Post

Too bad not one of them had a good chin.
7/25/13 12:40 AM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/25/13 12:41 AM

I feel like after Berto v Karass this weekend i'm going to have to drown out August until the craziness of Sept. on the big anticipated fights

7/25/13 12:43 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

some decent names in August.

Wilder

Cleverly

Moreno

Geale

Juan Diaz

Jacobs

not big names, but good fights for us hardcores

7/25/13 12:51 AM
buddie
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember that joke about 6 heads Lewis. 6 heads no chin. That guy was being touted as a world beater when he was coming up. I think he's retired now.
7/25/13 12:56 AM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

some decent names in August.

Wilder

Cleverly

Moreno

Geale

Juan Diaz

Jacobs

not big names, but good fights for us hardcores

and then follows the Manny, Mayweather, Bradley, Alvarado, Zou and the more public ones. August is def a good hold me over month though, just looking forward to the sept on a bit more.

7/25/13 1:05 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

agreed, the end of the year has some great fights, can't wait.

SubbedZER0

and btw Bonds, I would've lost the Ajose v Lundy bet. You shouldve gone after it, you would've had free reign on my s/n right now................

Barry_BondsMVP

AlexanderTheGOAT - In? Phone Post 3.0

welcome

7/25/13 1:09 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

SubbedZER0 - 

and btw Bonds, I would've lost the Ajose v Lundy bet. You shouldve gone after it, you would've had free reign on my s/n right now................

I've been on a slump with my SN, I think I may retire lol

7/25/13 1:11 AM
OmgItsTheWams
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 -

I almost asked if you wanted to bet during the co-feature but I pansied out I've been good recently with sn bets Phone Post
7/25/13 1:13 AM
SubbedZER0

OmgItsTheWams - 
SubbedZER0 -

I almost asked if you wanted to bet during the co-feature but I pansied out I've been good recently with sn bets Phone Post

both of you would've cashed out on me. Hammerin Hank has so many opportunities for a shameful s/n too.....

7/25/13 1:25 AM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 
AlexanderTheGOAT - In? Phone Post 3.0

welcome

Bonds and friends are very welcoming of the n00bs, he is buying me a two way flight to the Pacquiao v Rios fight for my one year anniversary with mma.tv in 5 short days....

What a guy....

7/25/13 1:27 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

you might have a better shot with a one way there bro lol

7/25/13 1:58 AM
SubbedZER0

aaaaahaha thats well done sir, very well done

7/25/13 2:00 AM
SubbedZER0

I guess that solves my problem of looking for non-american women as well right?

Rosetta Stone here I come...

7/25/13 2:14 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

bring me back one too..I can get her a visa lol

7/25/13 9:21 AM
chadk
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 -

English is compulsory K - 12th grade in the Philippines. Rosetta Stone is unnecessary lol. Phone Post
7/25/13 12:12 PM
SubbedZER0

Edited: 07/25/13 12:12 PM
chadk - 
SubbedZER0 -

English is compulsory K - 12th grade in the Philippines. Rosetta Stone is unnecessary lol. Phone Post

I like the info, but what about Macau sir? The republic of China is where Mr. Bonds is sending me for the Pacquiao fight in exchange for the return of a beautiful oriental woman coming back on the return flight.

7/25/13 12:13 PM
SubbedZER0

we have in the contract that she is to exit the plane holding a sign that says...in english...."i'm looking to play some donkey kong with the bonds dong"

7/25/13 12:21 PM
SubbedZER0

SubbedZER0 - 
chadk - 
SubbedZER0 -

I like the info, but what about Macau sir? The republic of China is where Mr. Bonds is sending me for the Pacquiao fight in exchange for the return of a beautiful oriental woman coming back on the return flight.

and chad, if you could....

research "My friend Barry can get you a visa" in Chinese please

7/25/13 12:45 PM
chadk

SubbedZER0 - 
chadk - 
SubbedZER0 -

Well, I realize the fight is in Macau but I gotta believe that a large portion of the crowd will be comprised of single, young Filipina domestic workers (nannies, maids, etc) who want to see their national sports icon in the flesh. Just say: "Hoy gwapa, magandang umaga." (Hey beautiful, good morning) and that's all the icebreaker you need lol.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.