UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

7/7/13 5:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RCP_TT4LIFE
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You were right Barry. I guess team matthysse got too excited for nothing

Steve Kim ?@stevemaxboxing 9m
OK, Richard Schaefer on Matthysse-Garcia( via email) : 'Fight is not done let alone the date' #boxing

Steve Kim ?@stevemaxboxing 4m
My understanding is that Matthysse agreed to his end of the deal 2 weeks ago. Now, Garcia has to sign.... #boxing

I'm not saying he's ducking....
7/7/13 6:00 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 

need personal video of Danny and Promoter verbally accepting & contract signing.......sorry Danny

was not expecting this fast of a turnaround time here.....

I mean i'm not saying hes ducking either..........

7/7/13 6:02 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea, I think Garcia is posturing, I feel it happens...but i'm not confident.

7/7/13 6:08 PM
Leck Brosnar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys think Lucas would/will destroy Garcia?
7/7/13 6:11 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes, Garcia gets hit too much, and throws looping punches, doesn't have a lot of power.

7/7/13 6:12 PM
RCP_TT4LIFE
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leck Brosnar - You guys think Lucas would/will destroy Garcia?

Garcia goes down as quick as Peterson. Matthysse is just an overall better fighter than him.
7/7/13 6:19 PM
Leck Brosnar

Awesome to hear, Garcia seems like an easy guy to hate. :D
7/7/13 10:47 PM
tbi0904
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

JCC Jr looking in great shape. lol

He's on the Chris Arreola diet.
7/7/13 11:54 PM
HenryO

HAHA Chavez JR cracks me up
7/8/13 12:02 AM
buddie
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chavez Jr. has never had to be hungry a day in his life (literally and figuratively). That is a good thing in life, but a bad thing for an elite level boxer. History has shown that rarely does the son of a champion rise to the same level. Mancini comes to mind as one of the few notable exceptions. Mayweather long ago surpassed his father's accomplishments and abilities in the ring.

7/8/13 12:39 AM
pharochuck
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
buddie - Chavez Jr. has never had to be hungry a day in his life (literally and figuratively). That is a good thing in life, but a bad thing for an elite level boxer. History has shown that rarely does the son of a champion rise to the same level. Mancini comes to mind as one of the few notable exceptions. Mayweather long ago surpassed his father's accomplishments and abilities in the ring.

mayweather was exposed to world class fighting young but didn't have as easy a road as chavez. mayweather's mom was on drugs, dad ended up in prison and was distant towards him. initially questioned his parentage. floyd is not actually a junior, his real name is floyd sinclair as his dad didn't claim him when he was first born. a dad who started off as a jerk towards you, lived with his grandmother and close to a dozen family memebers in a small house. 

7/8/13 12:47 AM
pharochuck
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
Barry_BondsMVP - 

yes, Garcia gets hit too much, and throws looping punches, doesn't have a lot of power.

matthyse crushes anyone in the world at 140, including broner if he doesnt stay at welter. but i think broner stays at 147, buys him another good year to avoid matthyes

7/8/13 1:04 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

I think Broner will be good

7/8/13 6:14 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=67458#ixzz2YUjvurrB This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Lebedev-Jones Doctor Was Not Allowed To Stop It

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=67458#ixzz2YUk0hzr8
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Alexey Sukachev

On May 17th, WBA "regular" cruiserweight champion Denis Lebedev met WBA's "champion in recess" Guillermo Jones in one of the most savage fights in recent memory. Lebedev was battling for almost half a fight with a giant hematoma, covering and distorting the right side of his face. Many thought the massacre should have been stopped as early as the sixth round, but Lebedev carried on to display unearthly courage and remained in the fight until the eleventh round when he was stopped.

In his brief interview with “Sport-Express” daily, Lebedev’s ex-manager Vladimir Hryunov confirmed that the ringside physician was not allowed to halt action by unknown individuals, despite the severe injury of Lebedev.

- Right after his loss to Jones, Denis Lebedev informed local media that he was breaking ties with you. Has he explained why?

- I don’t want to comment on this.

- Rumors are widespread around Russian boxing community that, despite a frightening hematoma over Lebedev’s right eye, the local doctor at the venue wasn’t allowed to stop the fight…

- I was shocked when I have first read about it. I asked him (the doctor) about these rumors, and he has confirmed (to me) that it was indeed the case. He was prohibited to stop it. Right now we are investigating all of the circumstances related to this incident. Our findings will be announced at the end of the month.

- Some witnesses have gone as far as to suggest that the doctor was physically intimidated to stay out of the action.

- He didn’t confirm that during our discussion.

7/8/13 6:16 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Golovkin Does Not Expect Fireworks in Mayweather-Canelo

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=67457#ixzz2YUkRzKdY
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Ruslan Chikov

WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (27-0, 24KOs) does not expect fireworks in the fall fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs) and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs), which takes place on September 14th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Golovkin is very familiar with Canelo, as the two fighters have sparred with each other in Big Bear, California. Golovkin says Canelo has a shot to win the first half of the fight but the longer it goes the better it favors Mayweather.

"I am familiar with Canelo and I think he does have a chance during the first half [of the fight], a bigger [chance] than he will have in the second half. If there is a direct exchange [of punches], I doubt Floyd would get the better of that. But I think for Floyd it is absolutely not necessary [to get involved in exchanges], and the fight will not be that spectacular as some expect it to be. It think it will be boring and lackluster. In any case, we are all anticipating the big fight," Golovkin said.

7/8/13 6:18 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=67449#ixzz2YUkniUhu This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

David Haye on Board, Signs Contract To Fight Tyson Fury

Former two division champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) has signed his part of the contract to face heavyweight rival Tyson Fury (21-0, 15KOs) at Manchester Arena on September 28. The two boxers have been negotiating for weeks, but Haye has finally put his name to paper. But is there trouble brewing? Haye says there are rumors that Fury is now trying to face the man whgo beat David Price, twice, Tony Thompson.

"I've just signed to fight Fury on September 28, lets hope he finally agrees, and signs today, and he doesn't keep delaying. Word around "Camp Fire" is Fury is looking to duck me and fight Toney "The Tiger" Thompson. Lets hope they are just to rumours," Haye said on the social networks.

Haye posted a video of himself signing the fight contract on Instagram. And he said on his Instagram video: "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, what a beautiful sunny day it is.

"I'm happy because I'm about to sign a contract to fight Tyson Fury. We've re-jigged the contract so he's nice and happy. Here we go ... (signs contract) ... all done."

7/8/13 6:21 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Stevenson-Bellew Purse Bid on July 26th

7/8/13 6:22 PM
Matt A Tat Tat On Dat Azz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tyson Fury, might be the best boxing name for a boxer ever.
7/8/13 6:23 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Frampton vs Briceno set for July 20th

7/8/13 9:00 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol Kid Chocolate is challenging Bloodstain to a spar..they've been going at it on twitter lol...

7/8/13 9:18 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bonds, are you being serious?

Bloodstain if you get a chance to see this, fuck Nick the Tooth. I want to see this. Go let him clean the shit out of your clock please. I can't wait to see him freeze you in front of him and just unload. Give the people what they want.

7/8/13 9:19 PM
SubbedZER0

Also for Barry/GayGuard and THREAD

Got my external Hard Drive and I've got more room to begin downloading fights and movies again. Drop me a PM if anyone is interested in something

Pride FC/UFC/Bellator/Boxing/Wrestling/BJJ/Karate/Movies/TV

7/8/13 9:24 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

hit Subb up....I forgot to mention it, he'll upload great fights for you.

lol yes, people have been giving Kid Chocolate shit because Oscar said he's the MW...so people been telling them to fight GGG. Him and Bloodstain been going back and forth.

7/8/13 9:27 PM
SubbedZER0

Bloodstain has his gig Bonds, it is what it is. I'm not ready to call myself a hater as i'll admit, he pisses me off alot with things I view as alittle disrespectful...........but when he threw his hands up and asked the camera 'you want a little Nick Diaz'........on some random ass basketball court while calling out UFC fighters I couldn't help but hit the floor with laughter.

WHATS UP NATE?!

7/8/13 9:32 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol he's funny, I agree with most of his points...but I hope he DM's Kid and tell him he's just trolling lol.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.