UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

8/5/13 6:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PoundforPound
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't put it past the Russians to concoct a fake drug test failure in order to get a loss overturned.

8/5/13 11:49 PM
SubbedZER0
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chadk - 
SubbedZER0 -
pharochuck - I wonder if they would compensate by pushing the movie theater promotion. I haven't watched a fight in a theater since Leonard-Hagler but it might be a way to circumvent the cable dispute Phone Post 3.0

if they IMAX it by me i'm in, word on the interwebz is around 25 bones for a movie theatre ticket

Seriously, I shudder at the notion of having to sit through an entire ppv show in a theater full of drunken idiots who only show up for big fights and are suddenly "experts". Phone Post

alright fine chad you win........

maybe I did pick an up-scale theatre because I don't want to be in the middle of a possible Mayweather vs Mexico break out. This fight in the wrong theatre is some big problems IMO

8/6/13 1:27 AM
Randy Watson
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PoundforPound - I wouldn't put it past the Russians to concoct a fake drug test failure in order to get a loss overturned.

Can always appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport in the event that it does happen. Not sure if leaving Don King to take care of it is a good or bad idea though...
8/6/13 1:38 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
884 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don King don't know shit about helping people lol

8/6/13 1:51 AM
SubbedZER0
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy Watson - 
PoundforPound - I wouldn't put it past the Russians to concoct a fake drug test failure in order to get a loss overturned.

Can always appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport in the event that it does happen. Not sure if leaving Don King to take care of it is a good or bad idea though...

"you see the urine was placed in an escrow account, handled by the russians"

8/6/13 1:56 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
884 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol^

8/6/13 2:28 AM
SubbedZER0

am I correct in assuming that Sergio is looking for that Mayweather pay day and out?

I don't know how I feel about Golovkin v Stevens......I kinda don't know much about Stevens other than he will kill you in the first two rounds if you let him set, square, and fire and clean left hook in front of you. Golovkin seems to have alot more offensive weapons.

8/6/13 2:45 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

you're correct, Sergio looking at the Mayweather/Canelo winner...one last big pay day for him. If I'm Floyd, I'd go for it.

8/6/13 3:05 AM
SubbedZER0

know anything about Jorge Linares? Fighting again? Last I heard was the DeMarco fight and I would've like that one to re-match, maybe John Molina too for either one

8/6/13 3:21 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

he's scheduled to fight a no namer in Toko later this month,

8/6/13 3:26 AM
SubbedZER0

that Teiken Promotions money baby

8/6/13 3:32 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

oh how have the mighty fallen lol

8/6/13 3:22 PM
OmgItsTheWams
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub I don't know if I posted this yet but graziano is signed to bellator atleast that's what their site says I am interested to see how he does he is also listed as a mw

8/6/13 4:11 PM
SubbedZER0

OmgItsTheWams - 

sub I don't know if I posted this yet but graziano is signed to bellator atleast that's what their site says I am interested to see how he does he is also listed as a mw

I don't think you did, should be an interesting watch though. Does he have a ground game at all? Would be nice to see him drop those Tyson hammers on somebody.

8/6/13 4:58 PM
OmgItsTheWams
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 -
OmgItsTheWams - 

I don't think you did, should be an interesting watch though. Does he have a ground game at all? Would be nice to see him drop those Tyson hammers on somebody.

No clue he has been off for awhile so I hope he is training hard on the ground game I'm surprised he had a bright future in boxing imo Phone Post
8/7/13 12:37 AM
SubbedZER0

It'd be nice if he was boxing at a place with dual trainers. I ran into Luigi Camputaro a couple years ago in a package store that he owned, saw his pictures of the Tapia fight on the wall and he told me he was starting a gym with some jiu jitsu guys and would train either/or for fighters.

The money for him is in boxing right now though IMO. I certainly don't hate on his choice and look forward to seeing him.

8/7/13 1:37 AM
Randy Watson
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 
Randy Watson - 

"you see the urine was placed in an escrow account, handled by the russians"

Hahaha !
8/7/13 2:44 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

interesting Roah fires Ariza when they agree to take the Vada testing for this upcoming fight.

8/7/13 3:57 PM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 

interesting Roah fires Ariza when they agree to take the Vada testing for this upcoming fight.

not that sketchy to me but it could be something.

the second I saw the addition of the conditioning coach from Phillippino nation, I knew Ariza's job was coming to an end. That guy had 'replacement' written all over him. Especially considering he's holding mitts now for Mannys speed routines.

8/7/13 9:49 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Pt 1

8/7/13 9:49 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Pt. 2

8/7/13 10:17 PM
SubbedZER0

both seem to be part 2 sir.

8/7/13 10:19 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

you are correct

8/7/13 10:21 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Pt 1?

8/7/13 10:34 PM
SubbedZER0

all good man, i'll be listening up in a couple minutes

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.