UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

7/25/13 5:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

lol at Rampage/RJJ being a PPV

It's a bellator card that will feature the fight Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 6:11 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
898 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at Bellator on PPV

7/25/13 6:56 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator must chose this PPV Price verrrry carefully.........LOL

@chadk, a genious and a visionary you are. I can see the smile on the young Filipina woman's face now when I open out with that magic. I predict two situations for her first thought

'its the American white knight i've been waiting for all my life' or.....

'look at this fuckin guy'....followed by some laughter with her friends prob.

7/25/13 8:15 PM
chadk
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 -

@chadk, a genious and a visionary you are. I can see the smile on the young Filipina woman's face now when I open out with that magic. I predict two situations for her first thought

It helped me to score many Filipinas over the years my friend. Including the one I'm married to now. I've ruined more Filipinas' lives than Mt. Pinatubo over the years. I now pass the mantle to you. Phone Post
7/25/13 8:17 PM
chadk
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

lol at Bellator on PPV

Indeed. Maybe I'd do it for the freak factor if it was $9.95. Maybe. Phone Post
7/25/13 9:06 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
898 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just been watching Floyd's workout on Ustream, guy is a freak...killing the heavy bag.

Vanes will be fighting for the WBO 154 title Sep 7th

7/25/13 9:32 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

earlier work

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/36366821
7/26/13 4:48 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Andrade vs Martirosyan on Vera vs JCC undercard

7/26/13 7:23 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chadk - 
SubbedZER0 -

It helped me to score many Filipinas over the years my friend. Including the one I'm married to now. I've ruined more Filipinas' lives than Mt. Pinatubo over the years. I now pass the mantle to you. Phone Post

I take this as the equivalent of having a doctorate in Filipina women.

do you also have a doctorate in "sweetheart, you don't open up enough"?  I could use some english or non-english to get out of that one on a regular basis.

7/26/13 7:26 PM
SubbedZER0

anybody for FNF tonight? I don't really follow the guys fighting but it seems they both have decent KO percentages and i've def heard Burgos name before on FNF, i'm thinking it should be a good one.

Juan Carlos Burgos v Prescott I believe (not Breidis)

7/26/13 8:28 PM
SubbedZER0

alright guys, whatever you do........please don't go to fightnights.com for your boxing match ups, they don't update shit past when a match up is announced. I thought DeMarcus was fighting last weekend and now I find out Prescotts out, I need to pay attention.

Thanks Rambo, who's on the AXTV card? random question but can I get to that on xbox live?

7/26/13 9:22 PM
SubbedZER0

FNF is underway, Gonzalez and Dos Santos in the 2nd round now...

7/26/13 10:04 PM
SubbedZER0

Dos Santos loses to Gonzalez via TKO - Dos Santos was broken down and really used poor defense backing straight up and keeping his hands too low, really not firing back much at times either. Gonzalez basically got the picture and realized to just not stop punching and put Dos Santos down (he could've got up easily IMO but to everyone watching he seemed to just quit right there)

Background of Cotto v Rodriguez then main event coming.

7/26/13 11:15 PM
SubbedZER0

Final prognosis: Main event fight was very entertaining. Amidu coming forward with solid pressure and creating a lot of action throughout the fight. Burgos wobbles him a couple times late for some extra excitement.

good watch

7/27/13 9:35 AM
RCP_TT4LIFE
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Today's triple header on Showtime is pretty fantastic. Berto/JSK has all the makings of a spectacular fight for aslong as it lasts.

7/27/13 10:35 AM
buddie
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FnF was pretty good last night. I thought Amidu pulled it out late. I wasn't upset with the draw though.
7/27/13 1:39 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

some good action today for us.

7/27/13 6:37 PM
SubbedZER0

start time for Showtime fights tonight?

need that input fellas

7/27/13 6:45 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

the Zou Shiming fight happened this morning, but the broadcast for that starts at 5:15 pst, showtime is at 6 pst.

7/27/13 6:50 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

actually the Shiming card is on now...HBO2

7/27/13 7:36 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

If anyone can snag a stream (if there is one) for the Mayorga MMA fight lol

7/27/13 7:43 PM
RCP_TT4LIFE
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

If anyone can snag a stream (if there is one) for the Mayorga MMA fight lol

Mayorga with another MMA fight? lol
7/27/13 7:58 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol yea, he's fighting that dude Level....who's done some back yard fighting with Kimbo's squad.

7/27/13 7:59 PM
chadk

I don't see Zou Shiming becoming an elite level professional fighter. Phone Post
7/27/13 8:02 PM
SilvaWho?OnlyBoTrulyKnows
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 

start time for Showtime fights tonight?

need that input fellas

8 o'clock Central Standard Time, though the undercard bouts are on Showtime Extreme right now.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.