UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

8/24/13 2:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rudj - 

its popular with guys at the gym but something about a vneck t-shirt seem kinda flimsy to me..? I always make Barry_BondsMVP a crew neck, cuz he's manly like me. But never asked what he prefers..?

Barry can't wear a vneck........he's such a grizzly man that its like dividing by zero

8/24/13 3:54 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my thread brethren

I have a shobox time of 1030et for Mares v Gonzalez tonight, can someone confirm this and whether the undercard will be on shoextreme?

8/24/13 4:51 PM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was a great interview with Tyson last night. I was sad to see it end so quickly though. Tyson talking about his sobriety and making amends was fascinating. I'm sure part of it was him selling his new promoter role but he really does seem to wear his heart on his sleeve these days. Fascinating to listen to.

I also liked how he answered the question about the Klitchko brothers. Respectful but with a hint of the old violence we remember.

8/24/13 5:04 PM
tbi0904
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorFalconPunch - You can all thank me later..I know Mayweathers bandwagon is heavy right now but he hasnt beaten a true contender in forever and hes not going to beat Canelo. Canelo has a fucking chin, young, and has true power and speed unlike Floyd who has 0 power, and is not a top 10 GOAT of all time.

Mark my words, I already got 10k on Canelo..Canelo rises up to who he fights.He knew he had Trout beat after 8 rounds..with the way they told the score cards in that fight.

Canelo is going to body bag Floyd and make Floyd quit. Mark it down.. Floyd either quits or leaves the ring with broken ribs and a bruised ego.

Canelo vs Tripple G next up
Make Floyd quit huh? Even though he's an economical puncher with an iffy gas tank? If, and that's huge if, he can neutralize Floyd's lead right with his jab he's got a shot. I wanna see that 8k bet slip lol. Phone Post
8/24/13 5:28 PM
chadk
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tbi0904 -
FedorFalconPunch - You can all thank me later..I know Mayweathers bandwagon is heavy right now but he hasnt beaten a true contender in forever and hes not going to beat Canelo. Canelo has a fucking chin, young, and has true power and speed unlike Floyd who has 0 power, and is not a top 10 GOAT of all time.

Mark my words, I already got 10k on Canelo..Canelo rises up to who he fights.He knew he had Trout beat after 8 rounds..with the way they told the score cards in that fight.

Canelo is going to body bag Floyd and make Floyd quit. Mark it down.. Floyd either quits or leaves the ring with broken ribs and a bruised ego.

Canelo vs Tripple G next up
Make Floyd quit huh? Even though he's an economical puncher with an iffy gas tank? If, and that's huge if, he can neutralize Floyd's lead right with his jab he's got a shot. I wanna see that 8k bet slip lol. Phone Post
And, even though he's basically just a bigger version of everyone else Floyd's faced lately? A slow footed plodder who has to set his feet to punch and only throws one or two punches at a time? I hope you're right but I think it looks just like the Guerrero fight. Phone Post
8/24/13 5:49 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
873 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Santa Cruz fight should be on Showtime, not sure about the others.. 7pm All Access Mayweather/Canelo tonight.

8/24/13 6:16 PM
SubbedZER0

Barry, checked the Showtime website, they have it as (Eastern Time)

Prelims on ShoExtreme at 8pm

All Access Mayweather v Canelo Episode 1 at 10pm

Mares and Santa Cruz fights on at 1030pm

8/24/13 6:29 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
873 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

M

Nice sounds good.

8/24/13 8:47 PM
SubbedZER0

not sure if anyone is catching the undercard but I feel bad for JoJo Diaz' opponent there. Took his angle before the ref checked his gloves and pinned himself in the corner there after the knockdown. Ref walks away and Diaz walks in and plows him with a left hand / right hook........

will update anything exciting.

8/24/13 9:23 PM
SubbedZER0

Undercard = 3 fights, 3 KOs.

Antonio Orozco pulled a Chavez tonight and looked a good 3 weight classes above his opponent. Solid win and good speed though for his size.

8/24/13 10:01 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

All access

8/24/13 10:02 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Orozco is another Espinoza fighter..good young stable.

8/24/13 10:05 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

All access

Been looking forward to this. Seems like they've upped the presentation, more on par with 24/7. I'm impressed with the into Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 10:09 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Me too, Common got the boot lol

8/24/13 10:22 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

Me too, Common got the boot lol

Didn't even notice lol. And fuck I wish they'd show a sparring session. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 10:26 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Me too, but I'm hearing Floyd is looking sharp.

8/24/13 10:29 PM
SubbedZER0

Me - "YES Floyd is about to STYLE on this fool"

TV - "NO filming sparring!".....goes black and then to Mayweather taking off gloves....

Me - "FUCK!"

8/24/13 10:33 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Lol they sure love to tease us.

8/24/13 10:34 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Is that insurance in case Floyd where to get dropped or wobbled in sparring? I'd love to see some high level sparring. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 10:39 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Paulie looks like a Vampire lol

8/24/13 10:42 PM
SubbedZER0

Terremoto Cometh

Strap in for the earthquake fellas.

8/24/13 10:49 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Nice first round

8/24/13 10:53 PM
chadk
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit at this 2nd round pace! Who wilts first? Phone Post
8/24/13 10:54 PM
chadk

Horrible enswell work. Phone Post
8/24/13 10:58 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Very nicE performance Rigondeaux or Mares next would be good.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.