UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/2/13 6:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 

whats on the podcast menu this week?

Also Bonds/Thread

any quick info on the guys on the FS1 card tonight other than Warren?

9/2/13 7:28 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
856 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gamboa is too big for Russell right now.

Collazo is the main event, Raul Martinez got KO'd by Donaire, he's lost 2 of his past 3 I believe.

on the podcast, breakdown the past two UFC cards, preview the Boxing and UFC this week/weekend

9/2/13 8:30 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Gamboa is too big for Russell right now.

Collazo is the main event, Raul Martinez got KO'd by Donaire, he's lost 2 of his past 3 I believe.

on the podcast, breakdown the past two UFC cards, preview the Boxing and UFC this week/weekend

Sounds good, looking forward to the podcast.

So glad boxing is back on weekdays now with this new Golden Boy schedule

9/2/13 8:36 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
856 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea it's good to see that, hoping they start to get more fights on CBS too.

9/2/13 8:48 PM
SubbedZER0

you must mean Floyd's....

Cash Business System?

9/2/13 8:59 PM
pharochuck
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
Tilla - Gary Russel JR is the future. A fight with Gamboa would be ace.

Sad about Tommy. I wonder how he caught the bug? Dude had arguably the greatest left hook of all time.

His fight with Ruddock is a classic.

supposedly banged an epic amount of groupies. like when he was at his peak with fighting on tv and the movie he put up wilt chamberlain numbers

9/2/13 9:14 PM
PoundforPound
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/02/13 9:14 PM
Sad to hear about Tommy Morrison. If he had boxed in this era he very likely would have won a belt or two.
9/2/13 10:12 PM
SubbedZER0

Warren with some offense practice in that last bout. Even tripled up on the right hook

I'm liking this four fight broadcast and Paulie on Fs1

9/2/13 11:04 PM
SubbedZER0

its weird they have a 3 second clap instead of a 10 second clap before the bell...am i missing something?

9/2/13 11:26 PM
SubbedZER0

won't give any spoilers for those who DVR'd but the first three fights had some solid action and the final main event wasn't the most action packed but it had some decent exchanges and momentum switches.

9/3/13 12:17 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

thanks for the updates Subb

9/3/13 12:43 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't been on this thread for a while but that IS weird.
10 second warning has always been in place for fighters to end the round right.
Are you sure?
I gave up on cable and have been missing a lot of good fights but can always count on this thread to keep me up to date and I try to catch up on YouTube.
VU's to Barry, Subbed, Pharo, GayGuard and the rest of you that keep this thread moving all day every day.
Boxing is still a "stand and throw hands like a man" type sport and if you can't throw them hands or defend against it properly, you just might get KTFO.

Also, RIP Tommy Morrison Phone Post 3.0
9/3/13 1:08 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

good to see u back Condit

9/3/13 1:39 AM
Randy Watson
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for Episode 2 post Subb. And RIP Tommy Morrison.
9/3/13 2:41 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

must of went over my head, missed it

9/3/13 5:49 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Barry and no that was not Dom Cruz. Lol. 3 or more UGers said the same thing on other threads but its just one of those things where you're not used to seeing people of a certain race and automatically swear it was someone you know. That dude looked more like one of my cousins. If Cruz comes out saying it was him than I will eat crow but I'm pretty damn sure it wasn't him. Lol. Phone Post 3.0
9/3/13 6:04 AM
Leck Brosnar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - Thanks Barry and no that was not Dom Cruz. Lol. 3 or more UGers said the same thing on other threads but its just one of those things where you're not used to seeing people of a certain race and automatically swear it was someone you know. That dude looked more like one of my cousins. If Cruz comes out saying it was him than I will eat crow but I'm pretty damn sure it wasn't him. Lol. Phone Post 3.0

Wat, do you have eyesight?
9/3/13 6:44 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants

EEKS -
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - Thanks Barry and no that was not Dom Cruz. Lol. 3 or more UGers said the same thing on other threads but its just one of those things where you're not used to seeing people of a certain race and automatically swear it was someone you know. That dude looked more like one of my cousins. If Cruz comes out saying it was him than I will eat crow but I'm pretty damn sure it wasn't him. Lol. Phone Post 3.0

So this isn't him?

http://www.titocouture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/dominick-cruz-and-mayweather.png
Holy sheeeeeeeet!!!
You proved me wrong and I Vote you up.
I saw the whole episode on my phone and double checked to make sure but I will never again believe what my little screen shows me again. Phone Post 3.0
9/3/13 6:46 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants

VU Leck Brosnar too.
I retract my statement. Lol.
Fucking iPhone. Phone Post 3.0
9/3/13 6:50 AM
Fedoral Crime
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why bring up the race shit though? Phone Post 3.0
9/3/13 7:10 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants

Fedoral Crime - Why bring up the race shit though? Phone Post 3.0
People that get offended about racial comments and jokes are usually the most racist. Vote me down if you want but carry on with your life as I'll do with mine. Phone Post 3.0
9/3/13 7:38 AM
Brazen
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/03/13 7:39 AM
03:30 mark from the YouTube video posted by SubbedZER0: All Access Floyd Mayweather vs Canelo Alvarez - Episode 2.

Gif in slowmo showing Mayweather giving away money to his relatives in his gym, which puts a smile on Dominick Cruz's face (first guy on the left out of three wearing Keep Bangin' black T-shirts).

[IMG]http://i.imgbox.com/adhl28sm.gif[/IMG]

>Blue namer, please.
9/3/13 8:26 AM
Fedoral Crime
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ConditJustGSPeedHisPants -
Fedoral Crime - Why bring up the race shit though? Phone Post 3.0
People that get offended about racial comments and jokes are usually the most racist. Vote me down if you want but carry on with your life as I'll do with mine. Phone Post 3.0
I didn't vote u down dude, I honestly couldn't care less, I just thought it was a strange thing to say. Fuck it, we don't want to change the tone of the thread, forget about it.

I read an interview with Abel Sanchez today that said GGG always had his way with that LW guy that just beat Cleverly, what's his name Koluev?

I know he's a bit smaller than Ward but that's who I'd love to see him against. Martinez is on the decline and I don't think Floyd needs to prove anything against someone like him. Phone Post 3.0
9/3/13 9:24 AM
DARTHHOGAN
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EEKS - Anyone catch Dominic Cruz hanging out with Floyd in episode 2?
Anyone know the story behind Dominic being there? Perhaps he's just a big Floyd fan? Phone Post 3.0
9/3/13 9:51 AM
Brazen
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DARTHHOGAN - 
EEKS - Anyone catch Dominic Cruz hanging out with Floyd in episode 2?
Anyone know the story behind Dominic being there? Perhaps he's just a big Floyd fan? Phone Post 3.0

Dominick Cruz @TheDomin8r
by FloydMayweather
Myself n @floydmayweather after training. I learn something new everyday. #monsterenergy… instagram.com/p/dOAmLHKIIJ/
7:54 PM Aug 19th

Source: https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=369682897113858048

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.