UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

8/6/13 3:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh how have the mighty fallen lol

8/6/13 3:22 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub I don't know if I posted this yet but graziano is signed to bellator atleast that's what their site says I am interested to see how he does he is also listed as a mw

8/6/13 4:11 PM
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams - 

sub I don't know if I posted this yet but graziano is signed to bellator atleast that's what their site says I am interested to see how he does he is also listed as a mw

I don't think you did, should be an interesting watch though. Does he have a ground game at all? Would be nice to see him drop those Tyson hammers on somebody.

8/6/13 4:58 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 -
OmgItsTheWams - 

I don't think you did, should be an interesting watch though. Does he have a ground game at all? Would be nice to see him drop those Tyson hammers on somebody.

No clue he has been off for awhile so I hope he is training hard on the ground game I'm surprised he had a bright future in boxing imo Phone Post
8/7/13 12:37 AM
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It'd be nice if he was boxing at a place with dual trainers. I ran into Luigi Camputaro a couple years ago in a package store that he owned, saw his pictures of the Tapia fight on the wall and he told me he was starting a gym with some jiu jitsu guys and would train either/or for fighters.

The money for him is in boxing right now though IMO. I certainly don't hate on his choice and look forward to seeing him.

8/7/13 1:37 AM
Randy Watson
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 
Randy Watson - 
PoundforPound - I wouldn't put it past the Russians to concoct a fake drug test failure in order to get a loss overturned.

Can always appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport in the event that it does happen. Not sure if leaving Don King to take care of it is a good or bad idea though...

"you see the urine was placed in an escrow account, handled by the russians"

Hahaha !
8/7/13 2:44 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

interesting Roah fires Ariza when they agree to take the Vada testing for this upcoming fight.

8/7/13 3:57 PM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 

interesting Roah fires Ariza when they agree to take the Vada testing for this upcoming fight.

not that sketchy to me but it could be something.

the second I saw the addition of the conditioning coach from Phillippino nation, I knew Ariza's job was coming to an end. That guy had 'replacement' written all over him. Especially considering he's holding mitts now for Mannys speed routines.

8/7/13 9:49 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Pt 1

8/7/13 9:49 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Pt. 2

8/7/13 10:17 PM
SubbedZER0

both seem to be part 2 sir.

8/7/13 10:19 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

you are correct

8/7/13 10:21 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Pt 1?

8/7/13 10:34 PM
SubbedZER0

all good man, i'll be listening up in a couple minutes

8/8/13 11:54 AM
chadk
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

not that sketchy to me but it could be something.

the second I saw the addition of the conditioning coach from Phillippino nation, I knew Ariza's job was coming to an end. That guy had 'replacement' written all over him. Especially considering he's holding mitts now for Mannys speed routines.

They've never gotten along and Freddie's not hid his feelings about him either. Manny kept him on though. Hopefully, Manny dumps that "advisor" too (Koncz?). The high paid yes man. Phone Post
8/8/13 4:10 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Yea Michael Koncz got punched by Ariza lol...that whole camp is retarded. Too much drama and BS, Ariza came out last year on fighthype saying he had a lot of dirt on Arum etc.

8/8/13 5:49 PM
SubbedZER0

all I know of it is when Roach would repeatedly say that he was good at his particular job but would constantly step outside of his boundaries and try to do other things.

8/8/13 7:09 PM
RCP_TT4LIFE
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ishe Smith vs. Carlos Molina is official for Mayweather-Canelo undercard.

Amir Khan is a free agent but Bernard Hopkins is confident he'll resign with GBP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=t_Xg_JqGDmc

^^ Link to video

Crazy ass Schaefer is talking about Broner-Maidana Nov. 9th being a PPV event lol.
8/8/13 7:27 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

i'll watch lol...Guerrero v Thurman would be a good co-main...they are targeting that for Nov 2nd anyways.

8/8/13 8:04 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus, that makes what 3 title fights? What happened to Lara/ Trout being on the card? Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 8:20 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

that was just rumors

8/8/13 8:28 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Arum plans to show Mayweather Jr. the money

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=68405#ixzz2bQXNh2gd This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Bill "Two Scoops" Emes

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has not given up on a potential fight between Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs) and Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs). The fight has long been demanded, but negotiations to make the contest have failed time and time again.

The bout lost some steam in 2012, after Pacquiao suffered back to back defeats to Timothy Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez.

Both fighters have important matches coming up. Mayweather goes back to junior middleweight to face Saul "Canelo" Alvarez on September 14th in Las Vegas. Pacquiao travels to China to trade punches with Brandon Rios on November 23.

Arum's company is doing a lot of business in Asia. If both superstars win, Arum would like to make Pacquiao-Mayweather in Asia - and he guarantees the money involved would blow away anything Mayweather has ever made for a single fight.

"We're going to demonstrate to Floyd that the money that can be made from a Floyd-Pacquiao fight in Asia exceeds anything that he could have dreamed of. The rest is up to Floyd," Arum told BoxingScene.com.

There is the issue of networks. Mayweather has an exclusive multi-fight agreement with Showtime. Arum's company is doing exclusive business with network rival HBO. The veteran promoter is not worried about the network situation as being a breaking point in making the fight.

"We haven't done a fight at Showtime in two years. But be that as it may, these things have a whole history of resolving themselves," Arum said.

Arum Plans To Show Floyd Mayweather Jr. The Money

8/8/13 8:30 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol

8/8/13 8:31 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Angel there is ripping the push of Shiming, how he got paid so much in only his second fight...compared to other Olympians.

8/8/13 8:34 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Hopkins-Murat To October 26th, Bika-Dirrell in Play

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=68447#ixzz2bQZVNWOp
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

y Rick Reeno & David P. Greisman

The fall fight between light heavyweight titleholder Bernard Hopkins and his mandatory challenger, Karo Murat, has been pushed back one week to Oct. 26, according to Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer.

The Showtime televised bout was originally scheduled for July 13 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. That card was canceled when Murat, who hails from Germany, was unable to obtain a visa to enter the United States in time. Though no official announcement had been made yet by Golden Boy Promotions, company CEO Richard Schaefer told BoxingScene.com last month that the fight would end up in Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City on Oct. 19.

It’ll come seven days later.

Hopkins, still active and competitive at 48, won the International Boxing Federation’s belt in March with a decision win over Tavoris Cloud. That brought his record to 53-6-2 with 32 knockouts and 2 no contests.

Murat, who turns 30 in September, has been rather inactive of late. He had a draw with Gabriel Campillo in October 2011, and he last fought in June 2012, scoring a seventh-round stoppage that brought his record to 25-1-1 with 15 knockouts.

Another fight being targeted for the card, Schaefer tells BoxingScene.com, is Sakio Bika (32-5, 21KOs) making the first defense of his WBC light heavyweight title against undefeated Anthony Dirrell (26-0, 22KOs). Both fighters are advised by Al Haymon.

Schaefer indicates the card could also become a tripleheader event, with the return of WBO middleweight champion Peter Quillin (29-0, 21KOs).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.