UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

9/7/13 11:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PoundforPound
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/07/13 11:18 PM
Man, that was sad to see. Marquez is done...he got his butt handed to him.

Esquivias looked a little like Floyd with all those right hand counters off the shoulder roll.
9/7/13 11:17 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that was a great right hand. no wind up on it, threw it right off the base. Great fight.

I don't see Nacho supporting another fight for Rafa tho

9/7/13 11:21 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the big boys cometh.

LOL at AL....."Pat Russell is just wrong......STEVE?!"

9/7/13 11:23 PM
PoundforPound
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve: Pat Russell is a very smart man.

Al: Yeah, apparently!
9/7/13 11:26 PM
SubbedZER0

God Bless Tim Tebow - 
SubbedZER0 - 

the big boys cometh.

LOL at AL....."Pat Russell is just wrong......STEVE?!"

I laughed so hard at that. I'm really going to miss guys like Lamps and Al when they retire.

"and I will never be eating dinner at Steve Farhood's house again".........that was some gold.

9/7/13 11:28 PM
Pappy Knuckles
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was a lot of fun to watch. Marquez may be done, but he was holding his own the first couple of rounds, after that though is was just an exhibition for Esquivias. Good stuff.
9/7/13 11:31 PM
SubbedZER0

Bernstein and Showtime teasing me like a SOB right now showing the tale of the tapes and these breakdowns right now for the big card on the 14th...................

9/7/13 11:52 PM
PoundforPound

I thought the stoppage was a little early but it was just a matter of time anyway.

Mitchell's defense is so bad. lol
9/7/13 11:53 PM
KingOfFighters
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm the one that worked hard, not god LOL
9/7/13 11:55 PM
SubbedZER0

^ with p4p....I would've given him one more go, but it wasn't looking promising.

for the record I have NO problems with this Mexican masked man who's always in the ring.....but every time his jaw flaps around and he's not making any noise it makes me furious.

9/8/13 12:02 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Arreola now mandatory for a Klitschko? Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 12:03 AM
PoundforPound

Oscar tweeting about Arreola vs. Deontay Wilder. That would be a very interesting fight.

However if I was Chris I would just wait to see what Vitali does. If he retires then Arreola is in line to rematch Stiverne for the vacant belt.
9/8/13 12:04 AM
SubbedZER0

SubbedZER0 - 

^ with p4p....I would've given him one more go, but it wasn't looking promising.

for the record I have NO problems with this Mexican masked man who's always in the ring.....but every time his jaw flaps around and he's not making any noise it makes me furious.

9/8/13 12:06 AM
PoundforPound

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Is Arreola now mandatory for a Klitschko? Phone Post 3.0

Bermane Stiverne is the mandatory. Arreola is ranked #2.
9/8/13 12:19 AM
The Mouth

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Is Arreola now mandatory for a Klitschko? Phone Post 3.0

Stiverne first.

9/8/13 12:41 AM
DanChow
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KJ! - I missed the fights hopefully they go on the net I really want to watch them. Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSc8xVu2d2I&feature=player_embedded
9/8/13 1:19 AM
DanChow
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are welcome, why do I have to restart my computer to post sometimes? Anyone know?

Mods?
9/8/13 1:44 AM
pharochuck
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
I can't see how anyone thought that Mitchell had any hope. He got buzzed by Witherspoon and knocked out by banks. Arreola for all his flaws can really punch Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 1:50 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cheers Mouth and PFP Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 3:38 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/08/13 3:39 AM

Rafa looked like crap from the opening round.....sad to see him like that.

Burns supposedly broke his jaw in round 2, so we might see Beltran fight mandatory Terrance Crawford next. 

I like Mitchell, he's a good dude, just not a Boxer...I heard Adamek/Jennings couldn't agree to terms, make Jennings/Arreola please.

9/8/13 11:07 AM
The Mouth

pharochuck - I can't see how anyone thought that Mitchell had any hope. He got buzzed by Witherspoon and knocked out by banks. Arreola for all his flaws can really punch Phone Post 3.0

I felt bad for him honestly.... He landed a few sharp shots, but it was justa  matter of time.

Wonder if we see him keep fighting or not... he may have the worst footwork in boxing.

9/8/13 11:12 AM
chadk
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mouth -
pharochuck - I can't see how anyone thought that Mitchell had any hope. He got buzzed by Witherspoon and knocked out by banks. Arreola for all his flaws can really punch Phone Post 3.0

I felt bad for him honestly.... He landed a few sharp shots, but it was justa  matter of time.

Wonder if we see him keep fighting or not... he may have the worst footwork in boxing.

Kinda destroys the myth of NFL caliber football players being able to dominate boxing if they put in a couple years of serious training, doesn't it? (not that he was the first or last one to try) Different skill set and physical attributes needed. Phone Post
9/8/13 11:28 AM
HenryO

chadk - 
The Mouth -

Kinda destroys the myth of NFL caliber football players being able to dominate boxing if they put in a couple years of serious training, doesn't it? (not that he was the first or last one to try) Different skill set and physical attributes needed. Phone Post

A myth carried on by idiots, I think most people realize fighting skill overtakes big muscles and a fast 40
9/8/13 4:10 PM
pharochuck
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
There was a lot of people on twitter acting like its a matter of who landed the first big punch. I was like wtf, arreola had stood in there with the big boys and shown a solid beard. Now lets see wilder or Jennings in there and we can have a real contender if either one can get past arreola Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 4:19 PM
SubbedZER0

Pharo/Thread

Watched an interview w/ Arreola in the locker room right after the fight. His answer when asked about Wilder was 'no way, he needs to prove himself first, i'm going after the bigger fish to fry'...............not sure how that will end up or who he's got in mind and how realistic that is though.

will search and grab the vid if you guys want to check it out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.