UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

8/9/13 11:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PoundforPound
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wilder is raw and has flaws but damn. The man has some serious, serious punching power in that right hand.
8/10/13 12:38 AM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scary power Phone Post
8/10/13 1:01 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just got home, looking for the KO on youtube

8/10/13 1:52 AM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

just got home, looking for the KO on youtube

a second man has watched 'the ring' Barry.......

8/10/13 1:56 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol yes he did...wow

8/10/13 2:05 AM
pharochuck
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator

carryin the left low against a guy with that type of reach and power was simply bad boxing by liakhovich. that looked career ending

8/10/13 2:05 AM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

also, im flipping through the hbo 'on demand' section, they gave Bradley a new updated highlight reel with all of his fights. They give Marquez the same reel that they've been giving him since 2009 for virtually all of his fights.

No love for JMM

and you'll be delighted to know Teddy Atlas picked Vanes over Andrade :)

8/10/13 2:08 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol oh great, Teddy said it? Cre Curse lol

because it's Bradley, Arum's darling lol.

8/10/13 2:11 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

pharochuck - 

carryin the left low against a guy with that type of reach and power was simply bad boxing by liakhovich. that looked career ending

yea, looked like the Montiel-Donaire KO lol

8/10/13 2:20 AM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 

lol oh great, Teddy said it? Cre Curse lol

because it's Bradley, Arum's darling lol.

next podcast you gotta throw in your thoughts on Arum being ready to 'show Mayweather the money'

stops Rios? Maybe another? Mayweather beats another high ranked contender.......Mayweather v Pacman?

8/10/13 2:27 AM
PoundforPound
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/10/13 2:27 AM
You didn't ask me but in my opinion Arum is just throwing Floyd's name around to help draw attention to the Pacquiao ppv.

He rarely mentions Mayweather unless he has a fight to promote.
8/10/13 2:28 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

I think it would be good to make next...before shit really falls apart...I will get in depth on Arum being a BS artist this next podcast

8/10/13 2:29 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea, Manny has been very vocal lately on Floyd, he's trying to play Floyd's game

8/10/13 2:42 AM
SubbedZER0

Edited: 08/10/13 2:43 AM
PoundforPound - You didn't ask me but in my opinion Arum is just throwing Floyd's name around to help draw attention to the Pacquiao ppv.

He rarely mentions Mayweather unless he has a fight to promote.

Anyone can always answer p4p, and i'm glad you did. I wasn't thinking about that aspect of it. I guess an out-of-country fight would be a good reason to toss the Mayweather name around a bit.

@ Barry, looking forward to it. I'm sure i'm still missing many many bullshit and robbery stories from King and Arum, for crying out loud I just learned about the 'escrow accounts'......we might have awhile to go here....lol

8/10/13 2:52 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea, thanks for the input Pound 4 Pound, can jump in whenever

lol...ol' dirty Arum and King have a laundry list of crap....bribing the sanction bodies, 

"Yesterday I was lying, but today I'm telling the truth."
8/10/13 3:16 AM
SubbedZER0

i'll take some on Chavez Jr being the godson of the head of a major sanctioning body as well if thats on the podcast menu.......not sure if that situation is still goin on.

8/10/13 4:35 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Sulaiman?

8/10/13 10:56 AM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Sulaiman?

Yessir

There were rumors of him having gambling problems and such after the Martinez fight also. Attention move?

8/10/13 3:15 PM
SubbedZER0

are we SOL on Saturday night boxing? anybody fighting tonight?

8/10/13 3:27 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Moreno and DeMarco fight tonight, but nothing televised....looks like WSOF for me

8/10/13 3:35 PM
endochokedme
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good fights last night, watche showtime and running FNF now...

really looking forward to showtime fights on the 24th...with mares and also santa cruz...
8/10/13 3:57 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

SubbedZER0 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Sulaiman?

Yessir

There were rumors of him having gambling problems and such after the Martinez fight also. Attention move?

wouldn't be surprised if JCC was gambling....Sulaiman loves his Mexican fighters, so not surprised

8/10/13 4:30 PM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 
SubbedZER0 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Sulaiman?

Yessir

wouldn't be surprised if JCC was gambling....Sulaiman loves his Mexican fighters, so not surprised

The article that I read had Sulaiman as the one outing him.......I was wow'd by it and wondered if it was just an attention pull after the Martinez loss.

The sad thing about the article is what Sulaiman says about Jr not being the kid he once knew. The shame I find in that, Chavez Jr. took his father to rehab..........only to not listen to him......and pick up a drug himself. To be Chavez Sr. must be a total mindfuck right about now.

8/10/13 7:14 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I'll google that article here soon, see what I can find, thanks for the info bro.

8/10/13 7:33 PM
SubbedZER0

http://www.boxingscene.com/sulaiman-chavez-jr-gambling-issue-spent-millions--57831

theres a few more in-depth ones out there as well

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.