UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

12/1/12 11:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gerbacio
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

yea I like Canelo-Trout as well...Oscar is bitter on twitter lol...I heard Cotto is a Diva, he snubs his fans for autographs.

Met him once and he didnt seem friendly at all ....

word in Puerto Rico from people that met/hanged with him is that hes a ass

hes not even remotely close as being as loved as Felix Trinidad, Trinidad was SUPER friendly and humble and nice to people in PR and he still is ....we LOVE TITO!

Cotto on the other hand,,,,,,

12/1/12 11:39 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
892 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn - 

Can't wait for Canelo/Trout. Hope they make that fight asap.

yea, hopefully Golden Boys, I mean WBC's Sulaiman agrees to it this time.

12/1/12 11:40 PM
WestCoastMXC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huge loss for Cotto sucks to see him lose twice in a row... Dont think its as big of a deal in boxing though. Phone Post
12/1/12 11:41 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
892 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gerbacio - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

yea I like Canelo-Trout as well...Oscar is bitter on twitter lol...I heard Cotto is a Diva, he snubs his fans for autographs.

Met him once and he didnt seem friendly at all ....

word in Puerto Rico from people that met/hanged with him is that hes a ass

hes not even remotely close as being as loved as Felix Trinidad, Trinidad was SUPER friendly and humble and nice to people in PR and he still is ....we LOVE TITO!

Cotto on the other hand,,,,,,

Tito>Cotto for sure...during Floyd-Cotto pressers, fans waited in lines all day for Cotto..he just walked by everyone, while Floyd stood around signing.

12/1/12 11:41 PM
Chris27

Barry_BondsMVP - 

I can see them doing Trout-Canelo at Staples center, Mayweather-Guerrero in Vegas on Cinco De Mayo...they could sell Floyd and Canelo.

Oh you mean double them up? Two locations 1 PPV?

Oh no doubt that would work and they could set it up like Floyd vs Canelo is next if they both win and hype that to hell.

But Floyd is HBO, isnt Canelo/Trout Showtime?

Thats one thing I'm not clear on about boxing, is each fight up for grabs by HBO/Showtime or do they sign exclusive deals for multiple fights with fighters?

So can Trout fight on HBO next? Is that how it works Barry?
12/1/12 11:43 PM
Chris27

WestCoastMXC -  Huge loss for Cotto sucks to see him lose twice in a row... Dont think its as big of a deal in boxing though. Phone Post

Its a big deal because Canelo/Cotto in May would have been a huge PPV.

Overall its not good losing a name/star like Cotto but they have so many good young fighters coming up its not a problem but you dont know how many will be real stars like Cotto.
12/1/12 11:44 PM
MoomBah
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The boobs on that family! Phone Post
Barry_BondsMVP

God Bless Tim Tebow - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

I can see them doing Trout-Canelo at Staples center, Mayweather-Guerrero in Vegas on Cinco De Mayo...they could sell Floyd and Canelo.

Won't sell nearly as good lol. Phone Post

not at all, but easy million buys for them.

GayGuardMooseSaucy
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can you believe we still have the #2 P4P fighter fighting next weekend?! Phone Post
GayGuardMooseSaucy
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And Yuri Gamboa Phone Post
12/1/12 11:47 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Chris27 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Oh you mean double them up? Two locations 1 PPV?

Oh no doubt that would work and they could set it up like Floyd vs Canelo is next if they both win and hype that to hell.

But Floyd is HBO, isnt Canelo/Trout Showtime?

Thats one thing I'm not clear on about boxing, is each fight up for grabs by HBO/Showtime or do they sign exclusive deals for multiple fights with fighters?

So can Trout fight on HBO next? Is that how it works Barry?

yea two locations, 1 PPV, they did that before with Canelo and Floyd...but yea, if they are exclusive to Showtime then they can't fight on HBO. Not sure if Trout is only signed to Showtime or not.

12/1/12 11:55 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

God Bless Tim Tebow -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - Can you believe we still have the #2 P4P fighter fighting next weekend?! Phone Post
I'm leaving for Vegas on Thursday. Its going to be outstanding. Phone Post
How much was your ticket? Where's your seat ? Phone Post
12/1/12 11:57 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

it's up to Sulaiman now lol

12/2/12 12:07 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

that's great Tebow, first time seeing Pacquiao live?

12/2/12 1:51 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

LMAO

12/2/12 3:26 AM
CompanyBlue

Thank god the judges got it right! The fight wasn't even close. 117-111 was right.

Like I posted here before Cotto fought Floyd, he isn't THAT great. After Manny obliterated him, he was getting tagged by Yuri Foreman, Mayorga was finding him and even what was left of Marg was landing on him. It's a little strange that Floyd was unable to put a better showing against him.

CONGRATS TO TROUT he dominated in front of the Cotto crowd.
12/2/12 12:56 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Boxing back on CBS

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13688.html
12/2/12 1:09 PM
CompanyBlue

Yup Leo Santa Cruz is going to be very big star in the sport. They couldn't wait to put him back on. He works out at a UFC gym BTW.
12/2/12 1:17 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

a fight with Moreno would be solid.

12/2/12 1:39 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Edited: 12/02/12 1:39 PM

wrong thread lol

12/2/12 1:43 PM
Chris27

How do you think that will do on network tv Barry?

People complain about the UFC cards is Cruz a big enough draw to do good ratings on network tv?

Also isnt NBC putting something on in Dec on network? Adamek is main eventing a network card on NBC.

Neither will cost alot of money and its a start, hopefully they move on and put bigger fights and bigger names on tv.

12/2/12 1:45 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTF'nT with this thread. Phone Post
12/2/12 1:45 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow I'm at 18?
I haven't even posted shit Phone Post
12/2/12 1:48 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea it's been on NBC Sports Network, and so far so good...it's been getting positive feedback with Adamek and By-By Jennings on the card.

If promoted correctly, I believe it could do well, I didn't read the full article but are they planning to have Santa Cruz on Showtime or CBS?

12/2/12 1:48 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

voted you up Condit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.