UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

9/14/13 8:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What time is the MM v. ALvarez bell?

9/14/13 8:51 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGreatGodMARS - 
Mihow - 
TheGreatGodMARS - If anyone is streaming this fight online,can you please PM me? The site I usually use is not working properly.

first row with its 10+ streams is never a problem

For some reason every stream on there is giving me the whole "download this codec bullshit". But I found another website after all.

after the 30 second timer expires highlight the video and youll see a small "X" in the white, its to trick you into clicking the link, the links are always bullshit.

9/14/13 8:59 PM
WriteBelt
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheOne -
TheGreatGodMARS - 
Mihow - 
TheGreatGodMARS - If anyone is streaming this fight online,can you please PM me? The site I usually use is not working properly.

For some reason every stream on there is giving me the whole "download this codec bullshit". But I found another website after all.

after the 30 second timer expires highlight the video and youll see a small "X" in the white, its to trick you into clicking the link, the links are always bullshit.

TheOne plus one...good call on the highlight/hidden 'X'. I'm usually on point and have no issues watching other events. This one was tricky... Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 9:02 PM
Mihow
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WriteBelt - 
TheOne -
TheGreatGodMARS - 
Mihow - 

TheOne plus one...good call on the highlight/hidden 'X'. I'm usually on point and have no issues watching other events. This one was tricky... Phone Post 3.0

ha!

Link 1/2 are usually the best but the last few weeks the x hasn't appeared after the countdown

thanks!
9/14/13 9:11 PM
TheOne

Mihow - 
WriteBelt - 
TheOne -
TheGreatGodMARS - 
Mihow - 

ha!

Link 1/2 are usually the best but the last few weeks the x hasn't appeared after the countdown

thanks!

No problem guys, the "X" is always there sometimes they get trickier than usual.

9/14/13 9:12 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Geoff got dressed up tonight i see

9/14/13 9:15 PM
Wasa-B
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 
Wasa-B - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

like JMM said, that reach from Floyd is deceiving.

how so, BBMVP? Like, mixed with his whole style, technique and speed, its part of his whole package that cant be solved or...?

he has a long reach for being only 5'8''..it's a great advantage for someone that counters with that speed. He can keep his distance and pot shot all night. It's hard to get to him.

Yes, ive noticed that esp recently against Guerrero but wasnt sure if it was simply a lack of Guerrero being near the level of a Floyd.

Floyd def makes for an interesting study in boxing.

Do you follow kickboxing as well? Giorgio Petrosyan is also one of those technical genuises imo that is simply so aware of what his opponent is gonna throw and have such great control of range but perhaps more fun with the added element of kicks and knees to watch?
9/14/13 9:16 PM
Wasa-B
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/14/13 9:16 PM
9/14/13 9:17 PM
Randy Watson
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's just after 9 am here and I am heading down to my local bar.. Enjoy !
9/14/13 9:21 PM
Mihow

I like the commentating

a backhanded compliment a round!
9/14/13 10:22 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. I wild each it Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 10:52 PM
ramit upper

Bring on Lucas vs Danny!!!!!
9/14/13 11:11 PM
williepep
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we need Barry around.
9/14/13 11:22 PM
Sofa King Cool
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What time does the main event usually start (eastern time)? I rarely get boxing ppvs. Phone Post
9/14/13 11:26 PM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KJ! - There's gonna be a ko Phone Post 3.0
Should be Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 11:52 PM
MarkRobinson
1284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight by Danny.

9/15/13 12:03 AM
Chris27

Great last 20 seconds. 

Garcia is gonna win this.

9/15/13 12:05 AM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Garcia won imo Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 12:07 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
478 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ angel garcia. Dude is coked out Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 12:10 AM
pharochuck
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
That was an entertaining fight. Garcia fought better than I thought he would. Would like to see an immediate rematch Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 12:20 AM
williepep
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pharo are you in business with this Tank ?

9/15/13 12:23 AM
TEX4N

HERE WE GO Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 12:28 AM
TEX4N

The beebs!! Lol Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 12:30 AM
ramit upper

Little Wayne?

I remember when rap music was good.
9/15/13 12:31 AM
gusto

Money will own with style and technical perfection

Canelo will be game though. Mayweather will surprise Canelo with his power

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.