UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

12/1/12 11:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sho_Gunn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canelo would have KO'd Cotto 

12/1/12 11:33 PM
JerseyShoreTapTeam
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had it 7-4-1 Trout, with the draw round being to Trout if if I had to pick a winner.

Is it wrong that when I heard 119-109 I instantly thought Cotto was gonna get the gift?

Finally boxing gets a fight right for once.
12/1/12 11:34 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh Cotto mad, kinda acted like a diva there IMO. Showtimes fault for treating him like the champ and Trout the challenger Phone Post
12/1/12 11:34 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First time watching trout and he impressed Big time Phone Post
12/1/12 11:35 PM
Chris27

Dont like they went to Cotto first. Trout got a huge win, give him his props. I know Cotto might leave the ring and you want to see if he is gonna retire but give Trout his props.

12/1/12 11:35 PM
Sho_Gunn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canelo/Trout is still a fun fight. And honestly probably much more competitive than Canelo/Cotto.

12/1/12 11:36 PM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rough night for the Puerto Ricans but atleast Cotto came to fight

12/1/12 11:36 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea I like Canelo-Trout as well...Oscar is bitter on twitter lol...I heard Cotto is a Diva, he snubs his fans for autographs.

12/1/12 11:37 PM
Chris27

Sho_Gunn - 

Canelo/Trout is still a fun fight. And honestly probably much more competitive than Canelo/Cotto.

Agreed but its not nearly as big, honestly it might not even be a PPV fight now.

Canelo/Cotto was set up to be the biggest non Manny or Floyd fight.

Canelo/Trout might be a Showtime fight, just not sure Canelo can carry a PPV and do big numbers just yet.

I think he needed that big fight like Cotto to establish himself and then fight Floyd.

Canelo/Trout will be fun though.
12/1/12 11:38 PM
Crooklyn
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!

Can't wait for Canelo/Trout. Hope they make that fight asap.

12/1/12 11:39 PM
Chris27

Paulie had it even? I'm not a pro boxer like Paulie, he knows way more about boxing than me but I dont see how that was an even fight.
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can see them doing Trout-Canelo at Staples center, Mayweather-Guerrero in Vegas on Cinco De Mayo...they could sell Floyd and Canelo.

God Bless Tim Tebow
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sho_Gunn -

Canelo would have KO'd Cotto 

Which is why I always wanted the fight. Cotto getting KOed by Canelo would of been terrific. Phone Post
Gerbacio
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

yea I like Canelo-Trout as well...Oscar is bitter on twitter lol...I heard Cotto is a Diva, he snubs his fans for autographs.

Met him once and he didnt seem friendly at all ....

word in Puerto Rico from people that met/hanged with him is that hes a ass

hes not even remotely close as being as loved as Felix Trinidad, Trinidad was SUPER friendly and humble and nice to people in PR and he still is ....we LOVE TITO!

Cotto on the other hand,,,,,,

Barry_BondsMVP

Crooklyn - 

Can't wait for Canelo/Trout. Hope they make that fight asap.

yea, hopefully Golden Boys, I mean WBC's Sulaiman agrees to it this time.

God Bless Tim Tebow
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

I can see them doing Trout-Canelo at Staples center, Mayweather-Guerrero in Vegas on Cinco De Mayo...they could sell Floyd and Canelo.

Won't sell nearly as good lol. Phone Post
12/1/12 11:40 PM
WestCoastMXC

Huge loss for Cotto sucks to see him lose twice in a row... Dont think its as big of a deal in boxing though. Phone Post
12/1/12 11:41 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Gerbacio - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Met him once and he didnt seem friendly at all ....

word in Puerto Rico from people that met/hanged with him is that hes a ass

hes not even remotely close as being as loved as Felix Trinidad, Trinidad was SUPER friendly and humble and nice to people in PR and he still is ....we LOVE TITO!

Cotto on the other hand,,,,,,

Tito>Cotto for sure...during Floyd-Cotto pressers, fans waited in lines all day for Cotto..he just walked by everyone, while Floyd stood around signing.

12/1/12 11:41 PM
Chris27

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Oh you mean double them up? Two locations 1 PPV?

Oh no doubt that would work and they could set it up like Floyd vs Canelo is next if they both win and hype that to hell.

But Floyd is HBO, isnt Canelo/Trout Showtime?

Thats one thing I'm not clear on about boxing, is each fight up for grabs by HBO/Showtime or do they sign exclusive deals for multiple fights with fighters?

So can Trout fight on HBO next? Is that how it works Barry?
12/1/12 11:43 PM
Chris27

WestCoastMXC -  Huge loss for Cotto sucks to see him lose twice in a row... Dont think its as big of a deal in boxing though. Phone Post

Its a big deal because Canelo/Cotto in May would have been a huge PPV.

Overall its not good losing a name/star like Cotto but they have so many good young fighters coming up its not a problem but you dont know how many will be real stars like Cotto.
12/1/12 11:44 PM
MoomBah
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The boobs on that family! Phone Post
Barry_BondsMVP

God Bless Tim Tebow - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

Won't sell nearly as good lol. Phone Post

not at all, but easy million buys for them.

GayGuardMooseSaucy
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can you believe we still have the #2 P4P fighter fighting next weekend?! Phone Post
GayGuardMooseSaucy

And Yuri Gamboa Phone Post
12/1/12 11:46 PM
God Bless Tim Tebow

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Can you believe we still have the #2 P4P fighter fighting next weekend?! Phone Post
I'm leaving for Vegas on Thursday. Its going to be outstanding. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.