UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

11/24/13 12:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
surfing
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Homeboy looks like he has a SOA tat on his back, lol
11/24/13 12:01 AM
surfing
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and i wish Merchant would just STFU.

god he's annoying as hell
11/24/13 12:04 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We need a gif of Ruslan standing there after the round lol Phone Post 3.0
11/24/13 12:06 AM
williepep
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just something I don't like about Pac's casual look at times coming out the exchanges.

Maybe I am still wincing from the KO.

11/24/13 12:07 AM
williepep
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Manny looks like he is working the double end ball.

11/24/13 12:08 AM
edock02
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

putting on a clinic here.
War Pacman.

cmon finish him
11/24/13 12:16 AM
williepep

At the end of that round Rios did look like he wishes this would just end.

11/24/13 12:19 AM
williepep

Rios is just getting beat up now.
11/24/13 12:24 AM
Hocky Balboa
9148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love seeing the look of disappointment on Ariza's face.

11/24/13 12:29 AM
williepep

Hocky Balboa - 

I love seeing the look of disappointment on Ariza's face.

11/24/13 12:30 AM
williepep

Rio's face is a bit rough.
11/24/13 12:31 AM
UGCTT_GSP_Won_WOOHOO
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He back guys. He back. Phone Post 3.0
11/24/13 12:31 AM
williepep

LostInPeteCarrollsBlueEyes - Is it safe to say Pac lost his killer instinct? Without a doubt. 5 years ago Rios would of been down.

Nah, reference Roy Jones' comments.
11/24/13 12:32 AM
Bentleysuper8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man Philippina women wear a lot of pink. Phone Post 3.0
11/24/13 12:32 AM
chadk
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LostInPeteCarrollsBlueEyes - Is it safe to say Pac lost his killer instinct? Without a doubt. 5 years ago Rios would of been down.
Manny's understandably going to be cautious going for the ko and to his credit, Rios stood up to some bombs. Phone Post
11/24/13 12:37 AM
Amorphis
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So happy to see Pacquiao win this fight. But it struck me that Rios didn't seem phased by any of Manny's punches tonight. He got hit a ton, but I never got the impression he was in any danger of being stopped.

Though they say that the power is the last thing to go. Manny clearly still had the speed tonight, but I felt like the power wasn't there. Could just be Rios being a very tough opponent. Or it could be Pacquiao doesn't pack the same punch he did a few years ago.

Either way, I think Floyd walks through Pacquiao if that fight happens.
11/24/13 12:37 AM
Wasa-B
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1 judge gives rios 2 rounds?

Lol at rios pissing out on kellerman
11/24/13 12:44 AM
DanChow
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pacquiao vs Rios highlights, results and GIFs: Manny Pacquiao takes a dominant UD over Brandon Rios

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/11/24/5136960/pacquiao-vs-rios-highlights-results-gifs-fight-video-manny-pacquiao-brandon-rios
11/24/13 12:45 AM
chadk
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LostInPeteCarrollsBlueEyes -
chadk - 
LostInPeteCarrollsBlueEyes - Is it safe to say Pac lost his killer instinct? Without a doubt. 5 years ago Rios would of been down.
Manny's understandably going to be cautious going for the ko and to his credit, Rios stood up to some bombs. Phone Post

The new Manny is going to be cautious. Not the Manny I remember from a few years ago. I still remember the barrages he used to land at the end of fights going balls to the wall.

Never the less brilliant performance by Pac. He came and did what he needed to do.
He was in there with a big, durable, hard puncher, one fight removed from being stopped. I'm just saying its natural he'd be cautious tonight. Phone Post
stillmatic
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amorphis - So happy to see Pacquiao win this fight. But it struck me that Rios didn't seem phased by any of Manny's punches tonight. He got hit a ton, but I never got the impression he was in any danger of being stopped.

Though they say that the power is the last thing to go. Manny clearly still had the speed tonight, but I felt like the power wasn't there. Could just be Rios being a very tough opponent. Or it could be Pacquiao doesn't pack the same punch he did a few years ago.

If he wasn't getting hurt, you would think he would have let his hands go a bit right? He tasted Manny's power and stopped trying to win the fight.
surfing

Amorphis - So happy to see Pacquiao win this fight. But it struck me that Rios didn't seem phased by any of Manny's punches tonight. He got hit a ton, but I never got the impression he was in any danger of being stopped.

i agree to a certain extent - no one punch or combo really hurt him but the last half of the fight or so he looked like the cumulative damage was really getting to him.
11/24/13 12:47 AM
surfing

Great discussion tonight guys - I'm out - check ya'll tomorrow!
11/24/13 12:48 AM
chadk

surfing -

i agree to a certain extent - no one punch or combo really hurt him but the last half of the fight or so he looked like the cumulative damage was really getting to him.
Lol, he got stunned a few times tonight. Not too many Welters who'd eat those shots like Rios did. Phone Post
11/24/13 12:48 AM
lockon
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad this gimme fight is over with. Rios was tailor made for Pacquiao's tune up and it's time for him to avenge that "loss" to Bradley.
11/24/13 12:50 AM
allforroy
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lockon - I'm glad this gimme fight is over with. Rios was tailor made for Pacquiao's tune up and it's time for him to avenge that "loss" to Bradley.
I like it! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.