UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

10/13/13 1:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KFP49
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LostInPeteCarrollsBlueEyes - Barry better show up for the Cardinals game tomorrow!

or there'll be hell to pay!

10/13/13 1:49 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had a family emergency since yesterday, stopped by my friends to watch the fight..very tactical fight, I had Bradley winning 8-4.

Bradley countered the counter puncher, rolled with those right hands, tripled up the jab...Took JMM for a walk behind a jab, and followed up with his right hand, movement and defense was on point. Mixed in the body well too. JMM has his issues with quick boxers that aren't overly aggressive.

He got out hustled tonight, he wasn't aggressive enough.

10/13/13 1:50 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lomachenko is very, very good imo. Love the angles, foot work, speed and combinations he puts together, heard he's fighting Salido next.

10/13/13 1:52 AM
KFP49
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ I hope everything is good with the family, bro.

Thanks for the insight. Phone Post
10/13/13 1:55 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

taking one day at a time, thanks for the support KFP.

10/13/13 2:15 AM
DARTHHOGAN
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KFP49 -  ^ I hope everything is good with the family, bro.

Thanks for the insight. Phone Post

this

10/13/13 2:19 AM
LostInPeteCarrollsBlueEyes
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish you and your family nothing but the best Barry.

10/13/13 2:50 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

thanks for the support gentlemen.

10/13/13 2:58 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight but Bradley won clearly imo Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 10:00 AM
chadk
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Told you not to sleep on Bradley in this one. Styles make fights. Now, I predict that after Manny crushes Rios, we'll see Bradley vs Pacquiao II. Phone Post
10/13/13 12:06 PM
zackthewop
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who would you guys like to see Bradley fight next?

The obvious (for me at least) is mayweather but I know that wont happen.

I think if Alvarado wins that would be a fun fight.  Id also like to see him fight Broner once Broner wins.

However the fight that I want most after Mayweather is Danny Garcia.

10/13/13 12:12 PM
Tilla

How did Lomachenko look out there last night?
10/13/13 12:16 PM
chadk
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe that Rios & Alvarado should pull a Gatti & Ward by fighting repeatedly for the championship of each other. Their styles and abilities match up well and that gives us spectacularly entertaining, fan friendly bouts. I they could make a lot of money together. However, I think both are going to lose in definitive fashion in their next bouts and that will severely hurt their earning potential. Phone Post
10/13/13 12:22 PM
LostInPeteCarrollsBlueEyes
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tilla - How did Lomachenko look out there last night?

Lomagod looked like Lomagod. His footwork is one of a kind. His perfectly timed body shots were vicious. Some of his combinations would even make the likes of Meldrick Taylor and Juan Manuel gasp in appreciation.

No one is safe from this man.
10/13/13 12:56 PM
The Mouth

I had 7-5 JMM.

Was on with 7-5 Bradley also because some of the early rounds I gave to JMM could go either way.

Thought 116 for Bradley was too much.

Wasn't nearly the fight it had potential to be.

We will see Bradley/Canelo before we would ever see Bradley/PBF sadly.  I wanna see Bradley get destroyed.

10/13/13 2:22 PM
xsrg95
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canelo will fight three times in 2014 according to this article http://boxscorenews.com/saul-alvarez-back-march-mexican-slams-mayweather-catchweight-but-open-p65009-68.htm

I'm excited to see his next match up. Canelo vs Cotto, Marquez, or Martinez sounds fun even if they could out box him haha
10/13/13 6:37 PM
chadk

"Interesting" debate on "Tyson vs Frazier" on the OG. Phone Post
10/13/13 7:14 PM
Phisher

xsrg95 - Canelo will fight three times in 2014 according to this article http://boxscorenews.com/saul-alvarez-back-march-mexican-slams-mayweather-catchweight-but-open-p65009-68.htm

I'm excited to see his next match up. Canelo vs Cotto, Marquez, or Martinez sounds fun even if they could out box him haha

“The one thing I was taught with the Mayweather fight is never again to give any advantages away in weight, but to do my fights in my own actual division."

Sweet Jesus. Is this spoiled prat seriously whining that he only had a 15 pound advantage over his opponent in the ring? If there'd been no catchweight and he'd come into the Mayweather fight weighing when he did against Trout, he would have had 22 pounds on Floyd in the ring.

Maybe he shouldn't try to make his name off of guys who are significantly smaller than he is.

10/13/13 8:01 PM
The Mouth

Phisher -
xsrg95 - Canelo will fight three times in 2014 according to this article http://boxscorenews.com/saul-alvarez-back-march-mexican-slams-mayweather-catchweight-but-open-p65009-68.htm

“The one thing I was taught with the Mayweather fight is never again to give any advantages away in weight, but to do my fights in my own actual division."

Sweet Jesus. Is this spoiled prat seriously whining that he only had a 15 pound advantage over his opponent in the ring? If there'd been no catchweight and he'd come into the Mayweather fight weighing when he did against Trout, he would have had 22 pounds on Floyd in the ring.

Maybe he shouldn't try to make his name off of guys who are significantly smaller than he is.

Finally.

Someone who sees it my way.

Mayweather didn't ask for the fight. It was offered and he requested a stipulation that was granted. Phone Post
10/14/13 12:57 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

KJ! - Canelo vs Bradley won't happen who ever mentioned that.

Lets see Bradley vs pBF so we can have arum's product disappear.

I say let the two fags throw down Chavez and Canelo. I don't want to hear none of this weight bullshit let them fight at 175. Phone Post 3.0

10/14/13 1:00 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Arum: Bradley-Rios Possible, Bradley-Pacquiao Not Sure

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=70560#ixzz2hfZ2R34r
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Rick Reeno

Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas - On Saturday night, WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (31-0-1, 12KOs) boxed his way to a twelve round split decision victory over former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-7-1, 40KOs). The scores were 115-113 for Marquez, 115-113 for Bradley, 116-112 for Bradley.

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum could see a potential fight taking place between Bradley and Brandon Rios (31-1-1, 23KOs) - if Rios is capable of beating eight division champion Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs) on November 23rd in Macau, China.

If Pacquiao wins, there is no guarantee that Arum would be capable of making a rematch with Bradley, who won a controversial twelve round split decision over the Filipino star in June 2012. The fight itself was not sensational and the overall financial success was lower than most of the major events involving Pacquiao in the last few years.

"Rios would fight King Kong, and so would Bradley. So if Rios beats Pacquiao - that's a logical fight to make. If Pacquiao beats Rios - I don't know whether or not that fight [between Pacquiao and Bradley] could be made. I just don't know," Arum said

10/14/13 8:14 AM
The Mouth

Barry_BondsMVP -

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=70560#ixzz2hfZ2R34r
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Rick Reeno

Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas - On Saturday night, WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (31-0-1, 12KOs) boxed his way to a twelve round split decision victory over former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-7-1, 40KOs). The scores were 115-113 for Marquez, 115-113 for Bradley, 116-112 for Bradley.

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum could see a potential fight taking place between Bradley and Brandon Rios (31-1-1, 23KOs) - if Rios is capable of beating eight division champion Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs) on November 23rd in Macau, China.

If Pacquiao wins, there is no guarantee that Arum would be capable of making a rematch with Bradley, who won a controversial twelve round split decision over the Filipino star in June 2012. The fight itself was not sensational and the overall financial success was lower than most of the major events involving Pacquiao in the last few years.

"Rios would fight King Kong, and so would Bradley. So if Rios beats Pacquiao - that's a logical fight to make. If Pacquiao beats Rios - I don't know whether or not that fight [between Pacquiao and Bradley] could be made. I just don't know," Arum said

Lol.

Arum needs to stop trying to make Bradley a golden boy.

He simply is not good enough. Phone Post
10/14/13 2:11 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Russell Jr. is the mandatory to Salido's title.

10/14/13 6:42 PM
PoundforPound
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if Golden Boy will just sit by while Lomachenko jumps over their guy to get a title shot?
10/14/13 7:17 PM
pharochuck
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
The Mouth - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

By Rick Reeno

Lol.

Arum needs to stop trying to make Bradley a golden boy.

He simply is not good enough. Phone Post

but in the end he keeps finding a way to get his hand raised at the end of fights

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.