UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

10/13/13 12:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KFP49
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think this was a robbery at all, but I think Marquez won. Neither fighter did anything that really cemented them as the victor.  I think the near knock down was more of Marquez being off balance.  Either way, it was a decent technical fight.

10/13/13 12:34 AM
LostInPeteCarrollsBlueEyes
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Goddamn you guys are extra whiny and sensitive after any fight or decision you don't like. Phone Post 3.0

Gay listen the fight was close, it was no robbery simply because Bradley was outworking Marquez in the early rounds.

The problem I have is the biased commentating. Roy Jones made Bradley sound like he was Sweet Pea Whitaker. Harold Letterman nearly pitched a shut out.

How can you not be mad at that when your eyes clearly tell a different story?
10/13/13 12:34 AM
Thuglife13
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LostInPeteCarrollsBlueEyes - ROY STFU, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I'VE NEVER HEARD A BIGGER FUCKING BRADLEY NUTHUGGER THAN ROY JONES

He makes George Foreman's obsession of Trinidad look like just a simple crush.

Could you blame George Foreman?

Trinidad is the GOAT!
10/13/13 12:39 AM
tspot1
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just left the fights. It was very hard to score as the crowd was so biased. They went crazy anytime Marquez did anything. That being said I thought Marquez was the aggressor and landed the bigger shots and I gave him the fight. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 12:41 AM
DARTHHOGAN
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The stream i watched was in Russian (or at least i think it was Russian) so I didn't hear any of the biased commentary if there was indeed biased commentary, thought it was a close fight but the right fighter won imo

10/13/13 12:43 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bradley won 7-5 IMO.
10/13/13 12:48 AM
PoundforPound
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bradley pretty clearly won that fight. And I say that as someone who was pulling for Marquez to win.

10/13/13 12:53 AM
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lomagod vs. Salido is set for Jan 25th at MSG.

Lomagod is his 2nd pro fight is fighting Salido. Just think about that for a second.

Great fight. Atleast some good news came out tonight!
10/13/13 12:54 AM

Edited: 10/13/13 12:53 AM
double
10/13/13 12:54 AM
KFP49
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KJ! - 
DARTHHOGAN -

The stream i watched was in Russian (or at least i think it was Russian) so I didn't hear any of the biased commentary if there was indeed biased commentary, thought it was a close fight but the right fighter won imo

That's not my point I think it was a draw.

My point is that it was boring.

Btw where the fuck is Barry Phone Post 3.0

He must be kicking it with the crazy Armenians....lol don't kill me Barry.  Dude didn't even let us know he wouldn't be here.  What's your deal, Barry? haha.

10/13/13 12:55 AM

Barry better show up for the Cardinals game tomorrow!
10/13/13 12:56 AM
DARTHHOGAN
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KJ! - 
DARTHHOGAN -

That's not my point I think it was a draw.

My point is that it was boring.

Btw where the fuck is Barry Phone Post 3.0

Ha, Mr. Bonds missing in action 

10/13/13 1:01 AM
KFP49

LostInPeteCarrollsBlueEyes - Barry better show up for the Cardinals game tomorrow!

or there'll be hell to pay!

10/13/13 1:49 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had a family emergency since yesterday, stopped by my friends to watch the fight..very tactical fight, I had Bradley winning 8-4.

Bradley countered the counter puncher, rolled with those right hands, tripled up the jab...Took JMM for a walk behind a jab, and followed up with his right hand, movement and defense was on point. Mixed in the body well too. JMM has his issues with quick boxers that aren't overly aggressive.

He got out hustled tonight, he wasn't aggressive enough.

10/13/13 1:50 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lomachenko is very, very good imo. Love the angles, foot work, speed and combinations he puts together, heard he's fighting Salido next.

10/13/13 1:52 AM
KFP49

^ I hope everything is good with the family, bro.

Thanks for the insight. Phone Post
10/13/13 1:55 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

taking one day at a time, thanks for the support KFP.

10/13/13 2:15 AM
DARTHHOGAN

KFP49 -  ^ I hope everything is good with the family, bro.

Thanks for the insight. Phone Post

this

10/13/13 2:19 AM

I wish you and your family nothing but the best Barry.

10/13/13 2:50 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

thanks for the support gentlemen.

10/13/13 2:58 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight but Bradley won clearly imo Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 10:00 AM
chadk
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Told you not to sleep on Bradley in this one. Styles make fights. Now, I predict that after Manny crushes Rios, we'll see Bradley vs Pacquiao II. Phone Post
10/13/13 12:06 PM
zackthewop
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who would you guys like to see Bradley fight next?

The obvious (for me at least) is mayweather but I know that wont happen.

I think if Alvarado wins that would be a fun fight.  Id also like to see him fight Broner once Broner wins.

However the fight that I want most after Mayweather is Danny Garcia.

10/13/13 12:12 PM
Tilla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did Lomachenko look out there last night?
10/13/13 12:16 PM
chadk
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe that Rios & Alvarado should pull a Gatti & Ward by fighting repeatedly for the championship of each other. Their styles and abilities match up well and that gives us spectacularly entertaining, fan friendly bouts. I they could make a lot of money together. However, I think both are going to lose in definitive fashion in their next bouts and that will severely hurt their earning potential. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.