UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

12/1/13 12:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_Kar-ianMVP
880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellew fighting smart

12/1/13 12:11 AM
Barry_Kar-ianMVP
880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellew just walking back to the ropes, dumb

12/1/13 12:13 AM
Barry_Kar-ianMVP

throwing now

12/1/13 12:22 AM
Barry_Kar-ianMVP

fight needs to happen

12/1/13 12:24 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1+1=2

At least one would think?
Don't fuck this up boxing.
12/1/13 12:27 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Results? Phone Post 3.0
12/1/13 12:28 AM
Barry_Kar-ianMVP

Froch? Come on man, Hopkins would take that left hand away from you, but fight Kovalev.

12/1/13 12:51 AM
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - Kovalev is an animal. Sillakh is a solid fighter,and he was just destroyed.

Also its clear Stevenson wants no part of Sergey...Can't say that I blame him though.

It's clear, huh?
12/1/13 1:09 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tebow For President - GG Kovalev KO'd Sillakh rd 2 and Stevenson TKO Bellew rd 7

Provodikov has more charisma in his left pinky than Adonis has period.
Thank you. Voted up Phone Post 3.0
12/1/13 3:24 AM
pharochuck
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
Even back in June he was saying he wanted bute or pascal. Froch would be a huge money fight and the Canadian fans would come out by the thousands for Adonis and Hopkins. He's basically looking for a big money fight, he said he would fight kovalev if the money is right Phone Post 3.0
12/1/13 5:24 AM
Kentpaul
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/01/13 5:27 AM
Kovalev is the LHW version of GGG a strait up savage
12/1/13 9:52 AM
Randy Watson
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kovalev is also very fluid as well as very destructive.. That's a hell of a mix.
12/1/13 10:14 AM
ajsr
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kovalev is a dangerous man; I thought Sillakh started well, but all it took was one mistake and a beautiful counter right and that was the end of that.

He's one of the fighters I really enjoy watching at the moment.
12/1/13 11:40 AM

Chaelismyhero - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - 
Chaelismyhero - Kovalev is an animal. Sillakh is a solid fighter,and he was just destroyed.

Also its clear Stevenson wants no part of Sergey...Can't say that I blame him though.

It's clear, huh?

Yes...Calling out 168ers,calling out a 50 year old,and saying he needed a vaction.

Did you even watch the post fight interview?

KOvalev is a beast.

Adonis is a SMW you nitwit. He only moved up because he couldn't get a title fight at that weight.
Do your HW next time.
12/1/13 11:46 AM

Kentpaul - Kovalev is the LHW version of GGG a strait up savage

I heard through the grapevine that GGG got the better of their sparring sessions.
12/1/13 12:03 PM
chadk
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't blame Cotto for targeting Martinez. Sergio's ready to be taken (more shot than Cotto), represents a huge payday and another belt. Cotto SHOULD be able to stop the shell of Sergio then if Canelo wins his next one impressively, their bout is a huge payday for both. Win or lose, it would be a nice way to end a career for Cotto.

Kovalev looked dangerous. Stevenson not nearly as much. I'm really hoping they do fight soon but I don't see Adonis wanting that one too much. Really liking John David Jackson as a trainer btw.

Finally, it annoys the shit out of me to read that JMM is still saying he won't rematch Manny. Manny gave his ass multiple chances at revenge when he didn't have to. JMM says he wants Bradley again. Part of me hopes Bradley says shit like: "There's nothing left to prove because I beat him decisively." Or, "I want to savor this victory and a rematch might spoil this feeling." or maybe a Ray Leonardesque "no rematch till he admits I beat him.". JMM is a great fighter and a sure thing for the HoF but his attitude of late is pissing me off, with his disrespect towards the main man responsible for his status, fame & wealth (Pacquiao) and his whining about the Bradley decision. Phone Post
12/1/13 2:44 PM
Kentpaul
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - 
Kentpaul - Kovalev is the LHW version of GGG a strait up savage

I heard through the grapevine that GGG got the better of their sparring sessions.

I would not pay much attention to that rumour because boxers of that rep rarely 100% in training with each other, because before the PBF fight I remember reading that Canelo fucked up GGG in sparring which is quiet laughable
12/1/13 3:56 PM
Barry_Kar-ianMVP

nice breakdown Chad, agreed.

yea Kent, a lot of sparring stories are just urban myths. Kovalev is a monster, and if someone like GGG who's naturally a JMW imo, can hurt a big guy like that, it's quite impressive if true.

12/1/13 4:03 PM
pharochuck
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
Or spadafora 'owning' mayweather in sparring Phone Post 3.0
12/1/13 4:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9pi6uYm6Jk

at 1:30
12/1/13 4:23 PM
Kentpaul

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9pi6uYm6Jk

at 1:30

I don't buy that because if you are a Pro fighter the last thing you are is affraid
12/1/13 4:24 PM
Barry_Kar-ianMVP

12/1/13 4:50 PM

Jus sayin.
Thanks bonds
12/2/13 6:32 PM
Barry_Kar-ianMVP

Mayweather said he'd like to finalize his next opponent by next week. I wouldn't mind seeing, Floyd/Khan, Bradley/Manny II, winners facing each other, that's if Bob isn't scared.

12/2/13 6:39 PM
Barry_Kar-ianMVP

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.