UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

12/12/12 10:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Uncle Creepy's Creepy Nephew
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maidana with the third round knockout. Left jab that connected, right straight to the gloves and a vicious swinging left hook to the right side of Martinez's body. What a thud!!

A terrific three fight card especially for it being midweek.
12/12/12 11:05 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for the update bro.

12/13/12 1:42 AM
Fedoral Crime
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

Dec. 15 At Houston (HBO): Nonito Donaire vs. Jorge Arce, 12 rounds, for Donaire's WBO junior featherweight title; Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym, 12 rounds, for Rigondeaux's WBA junior featherweight title;

big showtime card At Los Angeles (Showtime): Amir Khan vs. Carlos Molina, 12 rounds, junior welterweights; Deontay Wilder vs. Kelvin Price, 10 rounds, heavyweights; Alfredo Angulo vs. Jorge Silva, 10 rounds, junior middleweights; Shawn Porter vs. Julio Diaz, 10 rounds, welterweights;

and CBS featuring Santa Cruz in the afternoon.

You are the man Mr Bonds! Not only did I think Poonsawat was retired, but he's fighting Rigondeaux!
That should be some fight. I remember Poon destroyed Bernard Dunne a few years ago and I thought he was going to fight Kiko Martinez after, but I don't think it ever happened (I could be wrong).
Nonito should win against Arce, but that should be great too.
Thanks again for keeping us updated, you are single handedly bringing boxing fans back to boxing on this forum. VTFU when I get to a CPU. Phone Post
12/13/12 2:01 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

np Fedoral, like I've stated numerous times, I love talking Boxing with you guys on here...I expect both Donaire and Rigondeaux to win...which should hopefully, if Arum has the balls, to set up Rigondeaux vs Donaire early next year.

12/13/12 4:56 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Gorilla Productions Just learned from Fighthype.com that Omar Henry has been diagnosed with gallbladder cancer. He's in for a operation tomorrow, so let's hope/pray it's a success, guys.
12/13/12 5:13 AM
DARTHHOGAN
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - Gorilla Productions Just learned from Fighthype.com that Omar Henry has been diagnosed with gallbladder cancer. He's in for a operation tomorrow, so let's hope/pray it's a success, guys.

this is terrible news....wasn't he training with the Diaz brothers a little while back and talking about leaving boxing for mma?

12/13/12 5:17 AM
DARTHHOGAN
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

definitley be keeping the fingers crossed that his operation is a success thats for sure

12/13/12 5:32 AM
Brady Spawn Killed My Texans
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do you think about wilder this weekend he is facing a fellow prospect who has a win over tor hamer (spelling?) Phone Post
12/13/12 12:25 PM
hedfunk
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poonsawat fails pre fight drugs test - fight in doubt :(

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/326017/poonsawat-fails-blood-tests-before-bout
12/13/12 1:56 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anybody else see the BS in Donaire/Arce?

I mean, Darchinyan destroyed Arce a couple years back and everyone in the Mexican boxing community knows that Arce only fights for money now. I hope he wins but I also hoped Condit and Nate Diaz won this year.

Oh well, whatever makes Nonito more $ and my Pinoy peeps feel better.

They asked Broner a couple days ago during a fight he was commentating if he likes the way MMA makes the top guys fight the top guys. I forget exactly what he said but pretty much agreed that the top guys should fight the top guys. Phone Post
12/13/12 2:04 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Brady, Wilder is Raw, not so much sold on him...but he's exciting.

thanks for the news hed, that sucks for Rigondeaux, maybe he'll just go ahead with the fight anyways?

agreed Condit, it's all Bob Arum trying to sell this fight, when we all know it's foolish lol...Arce has no business being in there with Donaire. One thing I agree with Fiddy, he wants to make the best fights available.

12/13/12 2:50 PM
PoundforPound
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From now on my boxer nickname will be Poon Swat.
12/13/12 2:56 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

Brady, Wilder is Raw, not so much sold on him...but he's exciting.

thanks for the news hed, that sucks for Rigondeaux, maybe he'll just go ahead with the fight anyways?

agreed Condit, it's all Bob Arum trying to sell this fight, when we all know it's foolish lol...Arce has no business being in there with Donaire. One thing I agree with Fiddy, he wants to make the best fights available.

Yeah, but at the same time, that's where Boxing went wrong. Allowing anyone with money to start their own promotion.
We know that 50 started his too get back at Floyd, Or did he? You can't trust em!. Phone Post
12/13/12 3:03 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants

I want to see more of what they did to learn everyone else more on Ward and (while controversial) Mares.

I'd like to see Donaire/Mares personally, and could see Nonito wining it. Phone Post
12/13/12 3:13 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I don't trust Fiddy...

I could see Nonito beating Abner as well, I think Rigondeaux would give both guys fits as well..

12/13/12 4:12 PM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reports are saying Poonsawat tested positive for HIV.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/12/13/3763492/donaire-vs-arce-undercard-fighter-poonsawat-kratingdaenggym-fails-physical-boxing-news
12/13/12 5:00 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol man.

12/13/12 7:38 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/boxing/post/_/id/2794/larry-merchant-leaving-hbo-analyst-chair
12/13/12 8:51 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Edited: 12/13/12 8:52 PM

Broner vs Abril in talks

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=60401#ixzz2EzFkl8YK This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Jhonny Gonzalez

Carlos Rodríguez, president of Dream Team Boxing, has confirmed that he's negotiating with Golden Boy Promotions for Richard Abril (17-3-1, 8KOs) to face WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner (25-0, 21KOs) on February 16th on HBO. "We are negotiating with Broner, and I can say that there's an 80% chance that this fight will take place. The people from Golden Boy seem to be interested in this bout, which will be a great step forward for my fighter," Rodriguez said.

Golden Boy would like Broner to face WBO champion Ricky Burns, but Burns suffered a setback on Wednesday when his scheduled defense for this coming Saturday was postponed until January 26th. Abril has been inactive since April's controversial split decision loss to Brandon Rios. He was then scheduled to fight Sharife Bogere for the vacant WBA crown. That fight was canceled when Bogere suffered an injury in training. Broner captured the WBC title last month with a TKO win over Antonio DeMarco.

12/13/12 8:56 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Arum on board for testing, if there's JMM-Pac 5 lol http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=60435
12/13/12 8:58 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

from Canelo's facebook

HOLA!! SALUDOS nuestra siguiente pelea esta planeada para realizarse el 4 de mayo estamos cerca de concretar la pelea con mayweather VAMOS CON TODO!!
12/13/12 9:01 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

is that Cotto part true? lol, I figured Cotto was there to sign a contract.

12/13/12 9:17 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol sounded professional 

12/13/12 9:25 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

HELLO! GREETINGS our next fight is scheduled to take place on May 4 are close to finalizing the Mayweather fight.
12/13/12 9:57 PM
DARTHHOGAN

Barry_BondsMVP - HELLO! GREETINGS our next fight is scheduled to take place on May 4 are close to finalizing the Mayweather fight.

This is big! Is your spanish up to par Barry? lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.