UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

1/23/14 12:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tbi0904
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
zackthewop - Surprised there is no talk about Bradley vs pac 2.

Bradley is going to prove the haters wrong. Phone Post 3.0
What haters? He gained everyone's respect after that war with Ruslan. However his "I won the Pacquiao fight 8-4" talk makes me wanna see PAC decisively finish him. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 9:03 PM
zackthewop
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tbi0904 -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
zackthewop - Surprised there is no talk about Bradley vs pac 2.

Bradley is going to prove the haters wrong. Phone Post 3.0
What haters? He gained everyone's respect after that war with Ruslan. However his "I won the Pacquiao fight 8-4" talk makes me wanna see PAC decisively finish him. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. Phone Post 3.0
I think that fight was at closer than people give credit.

Originally I thought pac won but after watching the video showing all the punches that Bradley slipped I think he actually won. This is really one of those fights where I think the announcers made it seems different. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:21 PM
kronk
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Bradley wins and fights mayweather, awesome fight, but weather takes it Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:23 PM
Fedoral Crime
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've said it here already but I've watched that Bradley/Pac fight about 4 times & even after giving all of the close rounds to Bradley, I still have Pac winning 7-5. As Gay said I don't think Bradley has many haters, it's just annoying when a fighter as good as Bradley continues this delusion that not only did he win the fight but won 8 rounds of it! If you watch it again, he definitely didn't look that confident of the win before the scores were read out.

1/23/14 11:36 PM
zackthewop
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedoral Crime -

I've said it here already but I've watched that Bradley/Pac fight about 4 times & even after giving all of the close rounds to Bradley, I still have Pac winning 7-5. As Gay said I don't think Bradley has many haters, it's just annoying when a fighter as good as Bradley continues this delusion that not only did he win the fight but won 8 rounds of it! If you watch it again, he definitely didn't look that confident of the win before the scores were read out.

Yeah it was a close fight and I think he won it. Of course he wasn't confident he just went toe to toe with the best in the business in a Super close fight.

I can see people judging it the other way and I don't really care because This is going to Silence the doubters. Bradley is the future of boxing. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 3:42 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
876 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for posting that Tomato, my girl has been in town the past week. I've been busy lol. But we'll be watching tomorrow. A lot of good fights.

1/24/14 4:25 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Froch/Groves rematch ordered by the IBF Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 4:32 PM
chadk
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Manny won it easy but in fairness to Bradley, I usually felt like I won my fights too, even when no one else (including my trainer and friends lol) thought I did. Especially if dude never shook me. I think its a fighter's mentality to minimize what you get hit with. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 4:35 PM
Tomato Can
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great news. Groves got screwed.
1/24/14 8:42 PM
zackthewop

chadk - I thought Manny won it easy but in fairness to Bradley, I usually felt like I won my fights too, even when no one else (including my trainer and friends lol) thought I did. Especially if dude never shook me. I think its a fighter's mentality to minimize what you get hit with. Phone Post 3.0
That's the thing I don't really feel like he got. Hit with anything Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 8:51 PM
LoneWolf50
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/24/14 8:55 PM
With no football this weekend it truly is a stacked weekend of boxing....tonight there is boxing on ESPN 2, NBCSHD, and FoxSports 1.

Tomorrow has boxing on HBO and Showtime. Gonna be a great weekend to stay home and watch boxing non-stop.

Also Fox has UFC....my DVR will be working overtime to keep up.

Love it!
1/24/14 8:58 PM
chadk
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think its a great matchup for Manny. Bradley doesn't hit hard enough to concern him, Manny is at LEAST as fast as he is, and he hits much harder. Add in that he'll be more focused and in better shape this time and I think Manny wins. I respect the hell out of Bradley but not a good style matchup for him. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 11:15 PM
chadk

How fun was that ESPN main event? Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 1:50 AM
Stache
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chadk - How fun was that ESPN main event? Phone Post 3.0

Just watched it. Helluva first round!
1/25/14 2:16 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
876 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good to see new faces on here. Should be exciting fights tonight.

1/25/14 4:42 PM
Tomato Can
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy round. Williams seems like a good prospect but that chin is iffy.
1/25/14 11:32 PM
stillmatic
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best chance against Mikey is to jump on him early when he is gauging his timing and distance. Once he gets it, he is very tough to deal with.
1/25/14 11:59 PM
Fedoral Crime
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stillmatic - Best chance against Mikey is to jump on him early when he is gauging his timing and distance. Once he gets it, he is very tough to deal with.
How long until Mikey's fight starts? Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 3:13 AM
PoundforPound
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bryant Jennings looked good at heavyweight. Lamont Peterson versus Danny Garcia would be an awesome fight.
1/26/14 4:25 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomato Can -

Crazy round. Williams seems like a good prospect but that chin is iffy.
Awesome round. Just watched tonight. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 9:17 PM
TFK_HossPearson
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CamRMartin - How do you guys see Stevenson vs Kovalev?

I think Kovalev finishes him within 6 rounds.

He has a really high workrate, and is more powerful than Stevenson I think.

He has really good footwork, and balance. He can move quick and has great head movement.

Stylistically I think the match up favours Kovalev too.

Stevenson is a counter puncher who likes to control the pace. Stevenson won't be able to keep Kovalev at bay and force him to fight his fight, and most importantly Kovalev won't be there for the counters. No one at LHW is capable of fighting Kovalev toe to toe and Stevenson is incapable of outboxing him in my opinion.
I can't speculate on the outcome but this is really the only LHW bout I'm concerned with right now. Good call. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 11:31 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I like Kovalev over Stevenson.

1/27/14 12:02 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Watching Cheaterson's fight. Just me or do HBO/Showtime both have the dumbest fucking openings? Dub-Step with an 18 wheeler and a welder with old boxing clips. Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 1:04 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol at Gay

1/27/14 3:51 PM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are saying Maidana will not be ready for April.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.