UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/12/14 1:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wasa-B
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How bad does Pac need the KO guys to revitalize his career? Or does a dominant beating still do the job?

4/12/14 1:14 PM
Wasa-B
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, you guys notice Sherdog is covering boxing now?
4/12/14 1:38 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
853 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol yea I noticed that too Wasa-B.

dominating Bradley with out fading or letting off the gas late would be beneficial.

thanks KJ, most already feel Bradley should have 2 losses as it is.
4/12/14 3:11 PM
zackthewop
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - lol yea I noticed that too Wasa-B.

dominating Bradley with out fading or letting off the gas late would be beneficial.

thanks KJ, most already feel Bradley should have 2 losses as it is.
What?

2?

Obviously the pac fight but people think providinok won? Phone Post 3.0
4/12/14 3:45 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
853 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea a lot felt Provodnikov won.
4/12/14 3:45 PM
BeeTrain
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pharochuck -

i expect bradley to really outwork and outhustle pac. bradley is at his peak and manny is just past it

Care to wager? Phone Post 3.0
4/12/14 5:42 PM
buddie
485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Provodnikov looked awesome, but he was clearly outpointed against Bradley. Bradley is an excellent fighter, but the Pacquiao that fought Rios is better than the Bradley who beat Marquez is likely ever going to be. He's a special fighter.

Taking nothing away from the great and masterful Marquez or Bradley. That's a case of match-ups IMO.
4/12/14 5:46 PM
chadk
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Manny wins. He's equally fast, if not faster, hits much harder, and an awkward, mobile southpaw who's hard to train and prep for. All the respect due to Bradley. I think Pacquiao is a bad matchup for him. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/14 5:53 PM
OnCall
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it going to be a good fight? Should I buy it?
4/12/14 5:55 PM
buddie
485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Pac is faster and Bradley will never match up great against him. Bradley can't hurt him, he can try to frustrate him and out point him, but that rapid fire punching from odd angles favors Manny.

I'm very impressed with Bradley, but I don't think he's advanced enough, or that Manny has dropped off enough to tip the fight in his favor. In the first fight, Bradley showed great reflexes, but Manny still regularly hit him 2 times out of a 4 or 5 punch combination which Bradley had no answer for.
4/12/14 5:56 PM
buddie

OnCall - Is it going to be a good fight? Should I buy it?

It is a good fight with two very good fighters. Competitive match-up. You have to decide for yourself if it is worth $70.
4/12/14 6:14 PM
stillmatic
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bradley will use lots of movement. I don't really see how he can win a decision fighting this way against Pacquiao crooked judging aside It worked against Marquez, because Marquez isn't someone who likes attack. Bradley isn't the type of counter puncher Marquez is that will give Pacquiao problems. Marquez could exchange with Pacquiao, Bradley can't. As long as Pacquiao doesn't run into something by fighting dumb and doesn't step off the gas pedal, he should win the fight pretty cleanly.
4/12/14 7:48 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Boxing gives Manny problems. A simple jab like JMM and Morales used was the key to victory against him. If Bradley avoids exchanging he has a good shot. The foot work and boxing of Bradley's is good enough to win.
4/12/14 9:07 PM
chadk
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bradley can box but when Manny stings him, and he will, Bradley's warrior instincts will take over. And, that will cost him. He's got a good chin but he'll still suffer the worst of those exchanges. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/14 9:12 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea that's for sure, from his interviews he's already talking about giving the fans what they want....going to war etc. not a good mentality for his sake.
4/12/14 9:35 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

as a Bradley fan, I hope not lol.

going to be at my neighbors watching the fights, I'll try to post from my phone, but for sure after the fights.

Thanks again gentlemen for making this a drama free thread, I enjoy talking the sport of Boxing with everyone that contributes.
4/12/14 10:34 PM
MarkRobinson
1549 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know where I can watch this in Tokyo? Thanks

4/12/14 10:40 PM
allforroy
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got a buddy in Athens Georgia that is losing his mind trying to find the fight...can anybody help?

Thanks! Phone Post 3.0
4/12/14 10:48 PM
Wasa-B

Always forget but what time do the main events usu start again? Like 9ish right?
4/12/14 10:50 PM
allforroy
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

allforroy - I got a buddy in Athens Georgia that is losing his mind trying to find the fight...can anybody help?

Thanks! Phone Post 3.0
TTT. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/14 10:58 PM
Wasa-B

Another Dagestani making their way in the fight game...
4/12/14 11:20 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Nick Diaz won that fight imo lol
4/12/14 11:25 PM
MarkRobinson
1549 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

4/12/14 11:29 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Ali Google first row sports
4/12/14 11:32 PM
coonassjitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can someone let me know where to see the fights in TN.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.