UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

2/18/14 4:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey dudes, hope everybody on the East is making it through stormy BS right now. Anybody catch the FS1 Card? 

Only fight I got a look at this past weekend was the Chisora fight. The general opinion seemed to be that his opponent (Johnson) should've done much better. Chisora won a UD with one knockdown early if I remember right. Not to mention Tyson Fury (missed that fight but heard it was a throw down) was a hit at ringside after his fight. Nice thick shit eating grin on his face while he takes jabs at whoever he can while being interviewed. Going to try to throw up a replay of the Fury fight and take a look

2/18/14 4:18 PM
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fury V Abell

2/18/14 4:21 PM
SubbedZER0

and finally ........... http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/284477.html

Khan looking for a different opponent? Thoughts?

2/18/14 5:40 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm thinking it's Maidana vs Floyd. Good to see you Subb and thanks for the video and link.

Salyer what's your favorite live fight you attended?
2/18/14 7:13 PM
KJ!
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

letusbang.com, Owner
SubbedZER0 -

Sup
Man been a while! Phone Post 3.0
2/18/14 10:24 PM
OnlyPirateFan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Floyd picks Maidana then who's up cor Broner? Soto Karass ?Collazo ? Phone Post 3.0
2/18/14 11:21 PM
SubbedZER0

KJ! - 
SubbedZER0 -

Sup

Had to clean my act up alittle in the real world my man. Didn't have my head up so to speak. 

Hope all is well with you and the crew here too. Thread may have slowed down and lost the Bondscasts...but I still check here first for any big info. Hope all is well up at Koschecks gym and with the blog too Barry. 

I think the Khan fight does get made being honest. If we're talking PPV buys, I agree with those who said Khan clearly offers the higher payday for 'Money May'. Is there any word on what is officially slowing down the contract being inked?

2/19/14 3:27 PM
KJ!
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

letusbang.com, Owner
SubbedZER0 -
KJ! - 
SubbedZER0 -

Sup

Had to clean my act up alittle in the real world my man. Didn't have my head up so to speak. 

Hope all is well with you and the crew here too. Thread may have slowed down and lost the Bondscasts...but I still check here first for any big info. Hope all is well up at Koschecks gym and with the blog too Barry. 

I think the Khan fight does get made being honest. If we're talking PPV buys, I agree with those who said Khan clearly offers the higher payday for 'Money May'. Is there any word on what is officially slowing down the contract being inked?

Shit I was gone since October got the banned hammer.

Anyway.

Fucking Hands of Stone are you motherfuckers ready I know I am

Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 3:28 PM
KJ!

letusbang.com, Owner
Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 7:06 PM
salyer36
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - I'm thinking it's Maidana vs Floyd. Good to see you Subb and thanks for the video and link.

Salyer what's your favorite live fight you attended?

Probably Gatti/Ward 3. Took a party bus there. Illicit substances may or may not have been consumed.

Maybe its just nostalgia, but everything seemed better back then.
2/19/14 7:43 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KJ! - Phone Post 3.0
Wait what is this from? Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 11:35 PM
Fedoral Crime
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AllAmericanBoxing -
KJ! - Phone Post 3.0
Is this the same film where Usher will be playing Sugar Ray Leonard?

Do you know what the release date is KJ?

Richard Schaefer said today that the announcement of Floyd's next opponent should be within the next few days.

The fact it's taken so long makes me think it will actually be Maidana but I hope Im wrong cos I can't see him giving Floyd any trouble.

At least with Khan it would've been interesting to see how he'd deal with his speed and also he'd have more of a chance of getting a KO against Khan too. Phone Post 3.0
2/20/14 12:41 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea that's the one with Usher, suppose to be released some time this year.

2/20/14 12:42 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

thanks for the reply Subb, this month will be slow, but starting March it'll pick back up. Here's a link to the new podcast today. The gym is going well thanks for asking.

http://www.spreaker.com/user/6250165
2/20/14 12:42 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Sayler, would of been amazing to see that fight live.
2/20/14 1:21 AM
EKPOGI
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - yea that's the one with Usher, suppose to be released some time this year.

Usher's scene with Michael Clark Duncan as his Olympic coach is pretty graphic I read
2/20/14 1:25 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

EKPOGI - 
Barry_BondsMVP - yea that's the one with Usher, suppose to be released some time this year.

Usher's scene with Michael Clark Duncan as his Olympic coach is pretty graphic I read

ugh lol
2/20/14 9:30 AM
KJ!

letusbang.com, Owner
Fedoral Crime -
AllAmericanBoxing -
KJ! - Phone Post 3.0
Is this the same film where Usher will be playing Sugar Ray Leonard?

Do you know what the release date is KJ?

Richard Schaefer said today that the announcement of Floyd's next opponent should be within the next few days.

The fact it's taken so long makes me think it will actually be Maidana but I hope Im wrong cos I can't see him giving Floyd any trouble.

At least with Khan it would've been interesting to see how he'd deal with his speed and also he'd have more of a chance of getting a KO against Khan too. Phone Post 3.0
I'm not sure but I'm ready! Phone Post 3.0
2/20/14 12:09 PM
Tebow For President
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotto vs Martinez June 7th on HBO PPV is official. No details yet but you gotta assume it'll be at a catchweight.
2/20/14 12:35 PM
Tomato Can
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why wouldn't it be at 160?

Probably won't buy it either way. Both guys are a bit past it. I kinda thought the Trout fight signaled the end of Cotto's status as a PPV main event caliber fighter.
2/20/14 1:59 PM
EKPOGI
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and Cotto will be training in Gen San with Pacquiao per boxinginsider
2/20/14 2:21 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I see the fight happening at 158. Cotto will probably come in around 156-157.
2/20/14 3:29 PM
SubbedZER0

KJ- Losing a poster always sucks, glad to see you still around. If thats a Duran documentary....my body is ready.

Bondsman - Will check out the latest now, just finished watching the womens gold medal hockey game. Great ending. Any updates on the famous Lamar 'Smalls' Jackson?

and June 7th is an amazing date for Cotto v Martinez. Pending weather i'm grilling it up.

2/21/14 9:42 PM
stillmatic
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like it will be Maidana vs Mayweather.
2/21/14 10:19 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stillmatic - Looks like it will be Maidana vs Mayweather.
Shit fight Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.