UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

1/2/13 2:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh I see, I think when Canelo fought Cintron they showed it on a Mayweather PPV. Wonder why they're doing different locations Phone Post
1/2/13 2:28 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
876 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea it'll likely be one card, different locations=more money, Canelo will sell out where ever he's at, likely LA.

1/2/13 3:03 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great best of 2012 vid I just ran across 

1/2/13 4:29 AM
PoundforPound
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broner possibly being on the May 4 PPV too will make it a stacked card.

I know that no one seems very enthused for Robert Guerrero but I think he can give Floyd some problems. The guy is a versatile and smart boxer who can fight from the outside or from the inside.
1/2/13 6:29 PM
pharochuck
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
God Bless Tim Tebow - I'm hearing Trout got arrested for being drunk and getting into a fight at a bar. Any truth to this?
Local news out there is reporting it. Seems like he and his buddies got drunk and wrecked a diner Phone Post
1/2/13 6:58 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
876 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea just read it, what an idiot, hopefully this doesn't ruin the potential fight.

1/2/13 7:01 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Martinez says only way the rematch happens, if JCC agrees to a random drug test.

1/2/13 7:03 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Donaire will ask Rigondeaux to submit to random testing, if/when they fight.

1/2/13 7:04 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am from the netherlands so watching a lot of decent boxing is somewhat of a challenge. Any tips on where i might be able to find a nice stream/ torrent. I do not mind paying for PVV but even the bigger events ( like Manny vs Marquez) are impossible to get ( topteam only stream the PVV for people in the States).

Any tips would be much appreciated. Phone Post
1/2/13 7:05 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

@ChrisMannixSI Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer tells SI that @NoDoubtTrout is "being considered" for Canelo but "at this point, don't think it will happen"
1/2/13 7:07 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

thanks for the vid, Gay

1/2/13 8:39 PM
HenryO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Martinez says only way the rematch happens, if JCC agrees to a random drug test.

God i hope that fight doesnt happen, seems inevitable though
1/2/13 9:22 PM
tbi0904
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys are better than fightnews or maxboxing. Lot of good matchups coming!
1/2/13 9:23 PM
pharochuck
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
Barry_BondsMVP -

If I'm Martinez I wouldn't trip. Chavez jr is so smug that he most likely will train the same way and keep smoking the weeds and think he can turn it on at any moment. I bet that 12th round gave him false confidence that he almost won instead of coming to grips with the fact he was completely out classed for 90% of the fight Phone Post
1/3/13 1:03 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

thanks TBI

no doubt Pharo, he wants to do things his own way, don't know how that'll go with either Nacho or Garcia if they pick him up.

1/3/13 6:08 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Top 5 Break through fighters of 2012

1/3/13 6:59 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marking my spot on the thread, created this acct a few months ago after seeing the thread build up and have to complement alot of good info and conversation passed on here, Props BarryBonds and all the video contributors, links, etc. Good way to catch up on alot of today's fighters.

To echo Barry and Pharo, agreed on jr. Watching the 'spontaneous' training sessions of 24/7 was rough. Telling Martinez he's too old and finished to the camera at what looked like a decent party. I'm sure Nacho might just pass on that one, you never know what a friendly word from chavez sr. might get him though..just a thought.
1/3/13 10:19 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

glad you decided to join Subbed.

1/4/13 1:47 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Barry. Any other match ups out there other than the return of Friday Night Fights tonight?

Just grabbed tickets to Campillo v Kovalev, and Rodriguez v Tahdooahnippah at Mohegan right after Christmas. Being a CT/MA New Englander has its benefits (being at Ortiz v Berto was awesome). Not sure how framiliar anyone is with Demetrius Andrade but seeing him fight from foxwoods a couple times have me looking forward to his debut on showtime soon. Chip Perez is a great fan friendly lightweight as well. Female boxer Adelita Irizarry is a friend and veteran pro from what I hear her bout is awaiting approval from commission. If any UG mobsters will be present feel free to find me in my usual section 15-16 area.
1/4/13 1:58 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea Andrade has some talent, and nothing else going on this weekend...it's going to start picking up by next weekend though.

Tahdo needs to step up, and stop fighting around his reservations lol.

1/4/13 2:10 PM
SubbedZER0

True, I always mean no disrespect as Andrade is a local guy, but I feel the same with him given his extensive amateur background. The Cisneros fight, Cisneros I kid you not didn't move his head, feet, or blink in that first round when Demetri opened up and I remember saying something along the lines of "when he angles out and sits down on one this isn't going to end well", 2 minutes later he was on a stretcher and I felt a bit had haha.
1/4/13 2:16 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol not surprising, if these promoters can build up fighters (Canelo) with out a challenge and still bring in a strong fan base, they'll do so....

1/4/13 2:26 PM
SubbedZER0

well said, I swear the De La Hoya/Canelo Alvarez relationship started with a forehead blessing from De La Hoya followed by "cinnamon, you will be my champion, when I believe Manny and Floyd are turning in...we will strike, sorry Sugar Shane....one for the team?"
1/4/13 2:34 PM
Ram Rod
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/4/13 2:44 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

dumb dumb Schaefer said the other day Trout is being considered, but doesn't see it happening...smh.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.