UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

1/9/13 2:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brady Spawn Killed My Texans
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

Quillin is interesting, N'Jikam had him beat if he didn't lose his chin in that last round. I can't see Martinez fighting any of these young cats coming up in the division. Quillin/Pirog, Quillin/GGG would be interesting. Thing about GGG, he can be hit, but the guy hits so hard it doesn't matter. He was hurting Cruiserweights in sparring.

GGG hurts cruiserweights in sparring? That's scary Phone Post
1/9/13 2:49 PM
Animal Chin
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what does everyone think of wilder? i think he's going to be a good one. maybe not a world beater, but i've enjoyed watching so far.

sorry if he's been discussed here, i'm just getting to the party.
1/9/13 2:51 PM
n1ck_bAk3d_d1aZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

........fuck man, i miss boxing. Who can 4get pac-man laying face down @ss up. If ur paying attention, boxing ain't dead.
1/9/13 2:54 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
850 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea Brady, he was hurting CW's before the Proksa fight.

lol Hassan was a prime Nog Zombie that fight, he kept coming for BRAINSSSSS lol...there's some more cards being made for Barclay's center.

and Morales was hit with that Texas Tornado shot lol.

Animal, Wilder is pretty green, but has power and athleticism. Who knows what can happen once the Klits are gone.

1/9/13 2:57 PM
Animal Chin
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah, he's being brought along in a good way, i think. he hasn't fought anyone, other than owen beck, but he's absolutely destroyed them.

i'm hoping they let him step up the competition for his next fight. they were talking about it in the last one, but i can't remember who they mentioned his people were looking at.
1/9/13 3:10 PM
Brady Spawn Killed My Texans
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Animal Chin - yeah, he's being brought along in a good way, i think. he hasn't fought anyone, other than owen beck, but he's absolutely destroyed them.

i'm hoping they let him step up the competition for his next fight. they were talking about it in the last one, but i can't remember who they mentioned his people were looking at.
Kelvin price was a decent test for him Phone Post
1/9/13 3:12 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wilder reminds me of the frame that the Klitschko's had when young and first coming over. Would like to see his eventual test be David Haye.

Only thing funnier than the texas tornado Barry (let me add that I was in prayer Morales didn't pull a fuckin Cintron and exit the whole ring after he fell). Was his trainer flying through the ropes to catch him, no offense to his trainer, but it kiiiiinda looked like you needed to be on the other side of the ropes for a correct catch there. He was fine and for the most part conscious, but had he been full out what were you going to do.....I GOT THE FEET!! His neck is bobbling over the broadcast table but god damnit IVE GOT THE FEET!

1/9/13 3:19 PM
Animal Chin

Brady Spawn Killed My Texans - 
Animal Chin - yeah, he's being brought along in a good way, i think. he hasn't fought anyone, other than owen beck, but he's absolutely destroyed them.

Kelvin price was a decent test for him Phone Post

yeah, that wasn't bad. it was nice to see what he would do against someone decent and the same size. he showed some nice boxing. just seemed like he wanted to call it a night and decided to end it.
1/9/13 3:42 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

n1ck_bAk3d_d1aZ - ........fuck man, i miss boxing. Who can 4get pac-man laying face down @ss up. If ur paying attention, boxing ain't dead.

Lol man I haven't forgotten Pacquiao laying face down since Rustico Torrecampo. Shortest vid i'd ever seen end in a bang for pacman. From what I remember similiar punch, different ring position.

This might be a hot topic of debate and may earn me a couple 'yeah there you go's'. But boxing has a bigger chance IMO than people will admit. I love my MMA, but my obsession went away after watching guys 'sit the bench' so to speak, the superstars fight 3 times a year if your lucky, the re-match happy situation, the injuries, chael p sonnens mouth (sometimes funny to his credit), and even Joe Silva (you aren't doing me any favors with D Johnson) comes off a bit as a 'who the f do you think you are' type now. Damarques missed weight and was irresponsible yes, he goes and gets KO'd in an unreasonable amount of time between competition and you step in with 'ill get somebody else next time'. I don't believe Joe was even a matchmaker at the time of Zuffa purchase. That is def personal opinion though, as I believe a few more slips from MMA....and all of the sudden NBC and ESPN and the Chavez weed charges won't be so bad. The entertainment level of boxing matches has picked back up a bit, and its definetly about the knockout as far their prospects go. Also paying more attention to detail in how setting two style fighters to face eachother can give you the extra eyes on the sport you are looking for. Guys are being built up, promotions are working together a bit better (with the exception of 'just loan me your guy' Bob Arum).

NOTE - Open to debate here, I always never minded someone showing me why what I believe is incorrect. Wouldn't mind hearing other opinions on it.

1/9/13 6:14 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
850 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boxing isn't going anywhere, back on CBS and NBC, ESPN working with HBO Boxing now. As long as there's kids growing up with nothing, and the international scene stays strong, it'll be around forever. 

lol at Cintron in that fight, looked like he was doing Gymnastics in there.

1/10/13 12:02 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-kameda-brother-target-big-goals-2013--61243 Kameda bros looking to make a big splash this year.
1/10/13 12:03 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Adamek vs Pulev is being discussed for a Poland show down. 

1/10/13 12:05 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

the man who brutally attacked Nick Casal pleaded guilty.

1/10/13 9:29 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

if both win their fights, WBC will order Mattysse vs Garcia.

1/10/13 10:48 PM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 

if both win their fights, WBC will order Mattysse vs Garcia.

lol translation - 'if both win their fights, the WBC will order a chin contest'

1/10/13 10:56 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol, that or translation; Garcia will vacate title.

1/10/13 11:28 PM
SubbedZER0

lol conversation

Swift's father - "Hey listen Danny what do you think about Khan 2"

WBC and Mattysse - "Excuse us"

Swift and Father - "Did you hear something"

Khan - "Nope"

1/11/13 12:18 AM
SubbedZER0

Barry, do you think Kimbo holds up at all with Chisora at his current level. Granted I would like to see Chisora v Nightmare over it but i'm watching Fury v Chisora before I call it a night and it crossed my mind, Chisora's hook and Bomb right are pretty nasty in that first round. Kimbo big power, but idk if technique holds up (and I use the term technique vaguely when speaking of Chisora) lol

1/11/13 12:22 AM
Animal Chin

Chisora and kimbo? Really?

Kimbo would get his lunch money taken.
1/11/13 12:29 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea, Chisora runs through Bimbo lol.

1/11/13 12:35 AM
SubbedZER0

Animal Chin - Chisora and kimbo? Really?

lol, i'm on a tear of kimbo nut hugging right now.

1/11/13 12:40 AM
Animal Chin

SubbedZER0 - 
Animal Chin - Chisora and kimbo? Really?

lol, i'm on a tear of kimbo nut hugging right now.

Doesn't make you a bad person, no matter what anyone tells you.
1/11/13 12:46 AM
SubbedZER0

^^^ i laughed. Also gave myself a laugh at the thought of turning off the TV right after Kimbo goes out with a thought of "well I was wrong".

SAMSONITE......I was WAYoff

1/11/13 12:51 AM
SubbedZER0

one more thing Barry, along with 'Bimbo', don't forget James Toney's classic......."The Bitchskos"

1/11/13 1:16 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Toney is a fool lol, either Klitschko murders Toney at any time.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.