UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

1/20/13 12:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'Adrien looks like you could use a beer brother!'

'Looks like you just had one'

lol

1/20/13 12:38 AM
tbi0904
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tonight might have been the best thing to happen to Golovkin. Looked just vulnerable enough to not be avoided like the plague.

Mikey Garcia looked like a damn beast.
1/20/13 12:44 AM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tbi0904 - Tonight might have been the best thing to happen to Golovkin. Looked just vulnerable enough to not be avoided like the plague.

Mikey Garcia looked like a damn beast.

Agreed, we'll see who golovkin takes next, and Garcia looked fantastic. Odd stoppage though, but can't blame him

reccomend the re-run on nbcsports network for anyone who missed that card. went to it and the knockouts were great.

1/20/13 7:35 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
895 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just got home, so I'll catch the fights later on tonight.

1/20/13 9:08 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
895 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mares is eyeing a move to Featherweight soon.

1/20/13 10:35 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

different stuff going on right now from Fat Dan...Bradley/Gamboa being talked about.

I think Gamboa might be to much right now for Garcia, would be interesting though.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/post/_/id/2966/bradley-gamboa-fight-in-discussions
1/20/13 10:41 PM
SubbedZER0

being honest, I think Tim Bradley is ALOT of too much for Gamboa

1/21/13 12:55 AM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 

just got home, so I'll catch the fights later on tonight.

how those fights treating you?

and after that Broner video, speaking of lay and fuck, I lay and fucking denounce Broner as my 'boy' lol. I exist only to watch him fight, bell to bell....nothing more.

1/21/13 1:04 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

hahaha, I've been watching Niner highlights all day lol...I'll be watching in about an hour.

1/21/13 2:18 AM
SubbedZER0

Just popped HBO broadcast on, followed by the NBC sports broadcast, bout to scout for me on tv lol

1/21/13 2:45 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

2nd round of the GGG fight, he does a great job of cutting the ring and applying intelligent pressure...but if or when he steps up to a potential fight with Ward. He better bring that left hand back to his face, doesn't have the best head movement either.

1/21/13 2:57 AM
SubbedZER0

Thinking in terms of overall skill and handling pressure, GGG (good at both) Ward IMO (Great at both)

1/21/13 3:05 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

yes, Golovkin doesn't waste much punches...he'll miss here and there, but he's very patient...Interested to see him when he steps up.

1/21/13 3:18 AM
SubbedZER0

Edited: 01/21/13 3:19 AM

Co-Main in CT last night, and the mess that happened after. Nice first round KO, the same as my girl whooping my ass in Wheel of Fortune right now.

I thought it was passenger vehicle, she nails passenger jetliner. If the subject is transportation and passenger is already there who the FUCK wins with JETLINER

1/21/13 3:22 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol who are these clowns charging in?

1/21/13 3:22 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

looks like Salido was off the sauce for this fight, looks weak lol.

1/21/13 3:28 AM
SubbedZER0

I don't want to make any accusations as Ayala is local and is the man. but the kid in stripes was screaming 'thats my brother!' and the best part was watching the guy in white and blue beanie the WHOLE way until he slapped the kid in the back of the head and that was pretty much the end as they pulled the kid away and surprisingly Stevens guys who came from the crowd a few remained in the ring and handled it just fine.

1/21/13 3:30 AM
SubbedZER0

Also you're right about Salido, but he showed some good heart per usual. Let me know what you think of the ending of that fight, thought Mikey started great, looked great but slowed a bit towards the late end. Also thought the ending was weird and not giving any spoilers.

1/21/13 3:38 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

thanks for the info, sounds like he let his emotions get the best of him.

6th round right now.

1/21/13 3:51 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

I did think Garcia was getting sloppy the last few rounds...the pressure was wearing him some.

1/21/13 3:58 AM
SubbedZER0

Not sure if you saw the new 2 days with Broner either. Some funny stuff, and interesting too. I guess there was a complaint from DeMarco's corner that Adrien's gloves were smaller than the red ones DeMarco planned on using, and as a result had to use Broner's back up pair for breast cancer lol

1/21/13 4:05 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

I'm watching it right now lol...just started.

1/21/13 4:10 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol at the gloves...didn't matter what color DeMarco had on.

1/21/13 4:16 AM
SubbedZER0

not that night thats for sure. I'm out man, unfortunately i've lost to the woman and its her shows and news instead of boxing re-runs before bed. Enjoy the Broner piece lol

1/22/13 10:21 PM
SubbedZER0

Morales v Garcia II replay on Showtime extreme just started, Cano v Malignaggi on now for those interested

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.