UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

1/27/13 12:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubbedZER0
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For me that was KO of all the cards tonight. (Boxing bias)

1/27/13 12:09 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dallas went to sleep like he just took a handful of Ambien...
1/27/13 12:11 AM
SubbedZER0
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking at the list of the top of the division. holy hell please make Ajose v Rios

1/27/13 12:13 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just wait until Broner touches 140, man.

you still have JMM, and maybe Bradley if there's a fight to be made for him.

1/27/13 12:19 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

1/27/13 12:19 AM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 

just wait until Broner touches 140, man.

you still have JMM, and maybe Bradley if there's a fight to be made for him.

130 to 68 is really looking good. Hopefully the bigger guys can catch up and we can see some crazy cards. Heres to a solid night of boxing, amino 4500, and a big KO

1/27/13 12:21 AM
pharochuck
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
Barry_BondsMVP - Dallas went to sleep like he just took a handful of Ambien...
Going to be hard to come back from that Phone Post
1/27/13 12:22 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

cheers to Amino 4500 for sure lol...

yea Pharo, sucks it happened to an old friend..but damn, props to him for stepping up.

1/27/13 12:45 AM
pharochuck
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broner vs matthyse, who you guys got? Phone Post
1/27/13 12:49 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Broner isn't ready right now, but give him a little over a year... I think Bradley and JMM right now would be Matthysse's toughest fights.

1/27/13 12:55 AM
SubbedZER0

Tough to call but as of right now Matthysse. Got to figure hes got the experience edge and has even faced Judah, etc. Bradley Matthysse would be nice if Bradley comes back from 147

1/27/13 1:02 AM
SubbedZER0

would ultimately like to see

Matthysse/Garcia or Matthysse/Rios

also Lamont Peterson v Marcos Maidana

1/27/13 1:57 AM
pharochuck

i honestly dont see anyone beating bradley at 140 if he decides to come back.
1/27/13 2:14 AM
SubbedZER0

Being honest I don't really see it either. If Bradley/Matthysse happens I want it for entertainment purposes but in reality i'm giving Matthysse a punchers chance as I think Bradley drowns him in work rate. 

Any interest in Bradley/Ghost Guerrero, pharochuck?

1/27/13 3:36 AM
pharochuck

SubbedZER0 - 

Being honest I don't really see it either. If Bradley/Matthysse happens I want it for entertainment purposes but in reality i'm giving Matthysse a punchers chance as I think Bradley drowns him in work rate. 

good fight right there. bradley would be a favorite imo but the ghost has a real shot.
1/27/13 3:37 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

strong rumors that Danny Garcia is going to pull out of the Judah fight

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2013/01/danny-garcia-backing-out-of-judah-fight-zab-is-furious/
1/27/13 4:04 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Edited: 01/27/13 4:03 PM

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=61808#ixzz2JDD3uApw This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Mike Coppinger As BoxingScene.com first reported last night, WBA/WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia was considering pulling out of his scheduled February 9th fight with Zab Judah - and we can now confirm Garcia suffered a rib injury [though the extent is unknown]. Garcia's managerial team led by Al Haymon hasn't returned calls for comment.

Golden Boy Promotions' Robert Diaz said he hasn't heard yet if Garcia will officially pull out on Monday. Garcia reportedly suffered the injury over the weekend [rumored to have happened during a sparring session] and he was trying to sleep it off. Because the seriousness of the injury has yet to be determined, there has not been a final determination on whether or not he will withdraw from the fight.

If Garcia does withdraw, it's unclear if they will go with a late replacement against Judah. The scheduled co-feature pits WBO middleweight king Peter Quillin against another Haymon client in Fernando Guerrero. The Showtime televised event takes place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

1/27/13 4:14 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

pretty sad stuff, 17 year old kid, died after this fight, don't know how he got a title shot...being 2-2-2...they don't care about their will beings in some countries.

1/27/13 4:21 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

wont be a Gamboa-Bradley fight, neither could agree on a catch weight.

1/27/13 4:24 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Abraham will rematch Stieglitz in his hometown of Magdeburg, Germany; March 23rd.

1/27/13 5:31 PM
OmgItsTheWams
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's sad I remember watching Oscar Diaz collapse on Friday night fights that was terrifying Phone Post
1/27/13 9:21 PM
SubbedZER0

Man I don't know what to say about that video Barry. That is some sad stuff, the only thing I can come up with is he wanted to take a knee maybe, and anybody who's ever been through a rough spar let alone a fight knows you aren't exactly ready to do your math homework when you step out. I'm not that familiar with med staff tho? If i'm the ref i'm not grabbing any chair when I look and the fighter that was walking with me is totally out, im declaring some form of emergency knowing he went out AFTER contact right then and there. Not placing blame so to speak, just sad that had to happen.

Also am I correct in reading on BoxRec he made his pro Debut the year earlier at 16? was something like 2-1-1 at the time of title fight.

1/27/13 9:27 PM
SubbedZER0

pharochuck - 
SubbedZER0 - 

good fight right there. bradley would be a favorite imo but the ghost has a real shot.

Bradley def the favorite, I threw Ghost in there based off fights with Aydin and Berto. Combined that with Bradley's Abregu and Pacquiao performance and I thought of fireworks instantly. Would be awesome to see a late Bradley tko in that fight if its made. The upset would be crazy as well, and would certainly earn him Floyd IMO

1/27/13 11:31 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I believe he was 2-2-2 in this fight.

1/27/13 11:44 PM
SubbedZER0

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=568075&cat=boxer

Barry, his record is a bit all over the place? We both could be wrong? Check his BoxRec if you get a min, I don't really know what to think but i'm not really trying to stress over it more so than being bored ATM. Says his fights were unconfirmed but no notion that they aren't sanctioned. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.