UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

1/29/13 12:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At this rate, Khan/Malignaggi might as well go again.

BTW Barry, you got to post that Dallas Jr. KO Gif in the fight gif thread I made a while ago. That one is killer.

1/29/13 12:13 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Garcia should rematch Khan over Judah

1/29/13 12:14 AM
I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone see what Judah posted on twitter Phone Post
1/29/13 12:15 AM

What?

1/29/13 12:17 AM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole -  Anyone see what Judah posted on twitter Phone Post

In for this.

Also Thatkickdidnthurt I agree on Khan Judah 2, but with the date signed even though its pushed back with Zab and Garcia I can only hope Khan takes the winner.

1/29/13 12:18 AM
HenryO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

What?

https://twitter.com/SUPERJUDAH

Pretty good beaking of Garcia
1/29/13 12:22 AM

This?

1/29/13 12:22 AM

SubbedZER0 - 
I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole -  Anyone see what Judah posted on twitter Phone Post

In for this.

Also Thatkickdidnthurt I agree on Khan Judah 2, but with the date signed even though its pushed back with Zab and Garcia I can only hope Khan takes the winner.

Ah, my bad.  Damn, I don't follow boxing like I used to/should

1/29/13 12:23 AM

I like Judah as a fighter, but I think he's wrong to shoot his mouth off at Garcia and question his heart.

He's as much guts as anyone in boxing today.

1/29/13 12:28 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
893 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Breaking News: I just got the doctor note from @DannySwift injury. @GoldenBoyBoxing @SHOsports @barclayscenter

1/29/13 12:31 AM

^ Hahaha

1/29/13 12:36 AM
SubbedZER0

LMAO

Danny's father rage pacing right now

1/29/13 12:40 AM
SubbedZER0

I like Judah as a fighter, but I think he's wrong to shoot his mouth off at Garcia and question his heart.

This is true, Danny Garcia is def top notch. 

But as far as Zab going off on him, Zab will be Zab. Angel (Dannys father) and Zab will be much more entertaining than anything between Danny/Zab IMO

1/29/13 12:49 AM

SubbedZER0 - 

But as far as Zab going off on him, Zab will be Zab. Angel (Dannys father) and Zab will be much more entertaining than anything between Danny/Zab IMO

Agreed, maybe another Mayweather/Judah round 10 is in the works.

1/29/13 3:41 AM
I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole

Barry_BondsMVP -

Breaking News: I just got the doctor note from @DannySwift injury. @GoldenBoyBoxing @SHOsports @barclayscenter

That's what I meant. Thanks Phone Post
1/29/13 4:10 AM
PoundforPound
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With all the shit that Angel Garcia talks it hilarious to see his son being on the other end of it for once.
1/29/13 12:44 PM

How about Gamboa??

1/29/13 6:44 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
893 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol yep, linked to PEDs, sure as hell didn't help that Chin or D lol.

1/29/13 7:14 PM
SubbedZER0

SubbedZER0 - 

I'll say this right now. If Roger/Floyd Sr/Floyd Jr took on Zab/Yoel/and Uncle for PPV in an all out last family standing match. Ill pay 100s

1/29/13 7:26 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Sources are saying, Donaire vs Rigondeaux is close for April 13th on HBO.

1/29/13 9:02 PM

SubbedZER0 - 
SubbedZER0 - 

I'll say this right now. If Roger/Floyd Sr/Floyd Jr took on Zab/Yoel/and Uncle for PPV in an all out last family standing match. Ill pay 100s

Yoel's got that kickboxing experience IIRC, would be interesting to see how Floyd took a leg kick.

1/29/13 10:20 PM
SubbedZER0

SubbedZER0 - 
SubbedZER0 - 

Yoel's got that kickboxing experience IIRC, would be interesting to see how Floyd took a leg kick.

Yoel FTW, he's the game changer. He just better make sure he kicks Roger or Floyd Sr lol, i think if he runs up on Jr that Jr may get there first lol.

Barry? I need your expert knowledge on who takes this Royal Rumble

1/29/13 10:25 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

slight edge to the Mayweather's...the Judah's will fold late lol

1/29/13 10:33 PM
SubbedZER0

In which case, Zab and his Uncle will prob come out looing to punch Jr and Sr right in the dick, won't wait for round 10 lol.

If the Mayweather's wear steel thai cups, this is not just a victory, but a flawless one.

1/29/13 11:43 PM
SubbedZER0

Barry/Forum, 

with all these body shot threads goin round........What's the one that stands out as top Body Shot of all to you?

I'm going with Margarito v Cintron

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.