UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

1/31/13 6:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Juanma will be fighting at 130, when he returns in April or May.

1/31/13 10:18 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forum/Barry

I'm readin that Dawson wants Ward to come to 175 and scrap at light heavy. Do you think this fight is really that different at this weight? I admit it looked like the high 160's were a bit of a stretch for Chad, but after the hook knockdown in the first fight it seemed Dawson had lost alot of confidence. Thoughts?

1/31/13 10:26 PM
OmgItsTheWams
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ward > Dawson at either weight Phone Post
1/31/13 10:42 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm with that. I just didn't see what Dawson thought would be that different at LHW. I haven't seen the fight in awhile and I certainly don't mean to disrespect the guy, but Son of God all day there IMO

1/31/13 10:45 PM
OmgItsTheWams
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe we talked about This on a different thread or maybe the early pages of this and I asked same thing lol I think ward is arguably top p4p boxer no doubt top 3 Phone Post
1/31/13 10:47 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Dawson would be better at 175, Ward still beats him though.

1/31/13 10:53 PM
SubbedZER0

Lol my b to bring up old subjects if I am. I should've clarified my last post. Don't see what Dawson feels is different as far as overall talent and technique goes. I see Dawson with more gas and confidence, and to be fair I do want to see them fight at light heavy. I don't want to seem like im brushing the fight off altogether.

1/31/13 10:59 PM
OmgItsTheWams

No worries man and I would like to see it as well I mean ward has cleaned out the 168 division Phone Post
1/31/13 11:14 PM
SubbedZER0

it would be a nice replacement fight to the Pavlik one, is Chad signed to fight Pascal right now?

1/31/13 11:17 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea, Pascal-Dawson II

Hopkins-Cloud.

1/31/13 11:23 PM
SubbedZER0

Pascal/Dawson/Hopkins in same press room?

TAKE DA TEST BOTH OF YOUUUUU

1/31/13 11:24 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

FOR DA PHINS

1/31/13 11:34 PM
SubbedZER0

Dawson this time, Hopkins flies in for the drop double kick while they are arguing.

1/31/13 11:38 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

their face-off was classic.

2/1/13 12:01 AM
SubbedZER0

Was there any more epic than the Haye/Chisora? (Serious question as i'm into fights don't really watch pressers). This is the best video i've seen of it, shows the parts that escalated it and the full brawl.

2/1/13 2:43 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Omar Henry passed away earlier, lost his battle to cancer.

2/1/13 3:24 PM
DARTHHOGAN
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Omar Henry passed away earlier, lost his battle to cancer.

so sad...RIP

2/1/13 3:36 PM
SubbedZER0

Really enjoyed his sessions with Mayweather. RIP

2/1/13 3:37 PM
SubbedZER0

Also if you got a min Barry or anyone what do you got for me on this Polish Arreola tonight? Don't know too much about him. is it Arthur Szpilka?

2/1/13 5:48 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

yes, it's Szpilka, got some talent.. His last fight, he didn't look great against McCline because he broke his jaw around the 4th I believe.

2/1/13 6:03 PM
SubbedZER0

Carryin big KO %? Entertaining style? I'm interested, got Arreola himself penciled in for a month from now

2/1/13 6:18 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

At Chicago (ESPN2/ESPN Deportes): Carlos Molina vs. Cory Spinks, 12 rounds, IBF junior middleweight eliminator; Antwone Smith vs. Jose Luis Castillo, 10 rounds, welterweights; Artur Szpilka vs. Mike Mollo, 8 rounds, heavyweights; Donovan George vs. James Cook, 8 rounds, super middleweights;
2/1/13 6:18 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

9 of his 12 Wins are by KO, he's pretty exciting.

2/1/13 6:24 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Edited: 02/01/13 6:24 PM

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=61966#ixzz2Jh10jeec This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Ryan Maquiñana Welterweight titleholder Tim Bradley is close to finalizing a March 16th bout with Ruslan Provodnikov, sources have advised BoxingScene.com. A venue has not been determined, although Southern California is in play in terms of a locale. HBO will televise.

Bradley (29-0, 12 KOs), a former junior welterweight champion from Palm Springs, Calif., is coming off a controversial split decision victory over Manny Pacquiao where he suffered ligament damage in both feet. Provodnikov (22-1, 15 KOs), a native of Beryozovo, Russia, served as Pacquiao's sparring partner for the Bradley clash and is on a five-bout winning streak.

Provodnikov, currently ranked at junior welterweight, was one of the original candidates to face Bradley on Dec. 15 at New York City's Madison Square Garden Theater. However, the matchup never came to fruition, and neither man has fought since last June. MaxBoxing.com's Steve Kim revealed on Twitter that Bradley would submit to random drug testing administered by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA). BoxingScene.com has been informed that in the event that Provodnikov secures the fight, he will also sign up for VADA testing.

2/1/13 6:28 PM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=61966#ixzz2Jh10jeec This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Ryan Maquiñana Welterweight titleholder Tim Bradley is close to finalizing a March 16th bout with Ruslan Provodnikov, sources have advised BoxingScene.com. A venue has not been determined, although Southern California is in play in terms of a locale. HBO will televise.

Bradley (29-0, 12 KOs), a former junior welterweight champion from Palm Springs, Calif., is coming off a controversial split decision victory over Manny Pacquiao where he suffered ligament damage in both feet. Provodnikov (22-1, 15 KOs), a native of Beryozovo, Russia, served as Pacquiao's sparring partner for the Bradley clash and is on a five-bout winning streak.

Provodnikov, currently ranked at junior welterweight, was one of the original candidates to face Bradley on Dec. 15 at New York City's Madison Square Garden Theater. However, the matchup never came to fruition, and neither man has fought since last June. MaxBoxing.com's Steve Kim revealed on Twitter that Bradley would submit to random drug testing administered by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA). BoxingScene.com has been informed that in the event that Provodnikov secures the fight, he will also sign up for VADA testing.

I don't mean to swear for no reason....

but don't even fuck around do I want to see this fight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.