UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

11/11/12 12:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Phisher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's the status quo in boxing. There's always one judge in the tank for the fighter with the money behind him.

11/11/12 12:40 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - I had it 114-112

11/11/12 1:39 AM
PoundforPound
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/11/12 1:40 AM
I hate that Mares never gets penalized for his repeated low blows. That said he did win this fight (not by a score of 120-106 though. WTF?)

The poster who said that him vs. Leo Santa Cruz is a great fight is spot on. Would be an awesome brawl.

But Donaire is probably next which will be fun in it's own right. Assuming that the Top Rank-Golden Boy feud doesn't get in the way.
11/11/12 1:53 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/11/12 1:54 AM

Starting to watch from DVR now.  Thanks for the updates.  Did announcing for a local mma show.  Here's a token of my gratitude for the updates:

11/11/12 1:54 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

surprisingly he wasn't that bad with the low blows tonight lol..but he does get wild a lot...

11/11/12 1:54 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

YES BR, YES!

11/11/12 1:57 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Front side. They were actually nice cage girls to have for local.  They smelled'd good too!

11/11/12 1:59 AM
BrCutter

lol.  Yeah, real tough night I had!  Thanks guys. 

11/11/12 2:03 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

in the words of Champ Kind, "WHAMMY"..

11/11/12 2:18 AM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome weekend for boxing Phone Post
11/11/12 2:29 AM
PoundforPound
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

surprisingly he wasn't that bad with the low blows tonight lol..but he does get wild a lot...

Well, if anyone was going to have a point taken away it should have been him for going to the nuts. Not Moreno for protecting himself from headbutts.
11/11/12 4:36 AM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any of you guys watch the Klitschko fight? Another dominant performance. When will either of them get beaten? Phone Post
11/11/12 4:51 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beggsie -  Any of you guys watch the Klitschko fight? Another dominant performance. When will either of them get beaten? Phone Post

what was up with the fight in the ring before the bout started? anyone catch  that?>

11/11/12 6:15 AM
Bootsy Collins
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sufferingsuckatash - 
Beggsie -  Any of you guys watch the Klitschko fight? Another dominant performance. When will either of them get beaten? Phone Post

what was up with the fight in the ring before the bout started? anyone catch  that?>

Haha- saw a second of it- Klitchsko the Musical??
11/11/12 3:35 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

sufferingsuckatash - 

Sly Stallone was there, they were talking about a Rocky Musical 

11/11/12 3:35 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Wlad no, Vitali is possible...Haye has the tools to do it.

11/11/12 3:37 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

PoundforPound - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Well, if anyone was going to have a point taken away it should have been him for going to the nuts. Not Moreno for protecting himself from headbutts.

I wouldn't disagree with deducting a point from Mares as well...as a fighter you have to adjust to guys leading in with their heads...it's not illegal, but obviously dangerous...guys should just throw uppercuts and hooks, then circle away from it.

11/11/12 3:42 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just dont like Mares in all honestly. I think Nonito will smash him...

So whats on the scheduale next weekend?
Broner vs Demarco (best fight of month)
Marquez vs Hawaiian punch
11/11/12 3:43 PM
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Barry Bonds.
Should we just make a general boxing thread here?
We can keep it going forever.....
11/11/12 3:47 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Edited: 11/11/12 3:47 PM

it crossed my mind, also getting it stickied if possible...

next Saturday;

At Atlantic City, N.J. (HBO): Antonio DeMarco vs. Adrien Broner, 12 rounds, for DeMarco's WBC lightweight title; Seth Mitchell vs. Johnathon Banks, 12 rounds, heavyweights;

At Nottingham, England (Integrated Sports PPV): Carl Froch vs. Yusaf Mack, 12 rounds, for Froch's IBF super middleweight title; Tony Bellew vs. Roberto Bolonti, 12 rounds, light heavyweights;

At Los Angeles (WealthTV): Hernan "Tyson" Marquez vs. Brian Viloria, 12 rounds, WBA/WBO flyweight unification; Roman Gonzalez vs. Juan Francisco Estrada, 12 rounds, for Gonzalez's WBA junior flyweight title

11/11/12 3:50 PM

LOL froch is going to kill Mack.

How about the "Ug's official fisticuffs thread"
11/11/12 3:51 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol Mack is, and yea sounds good to me bro...whatever the Mods can do.

11/11/12 3:53 PM

Who you got for Fighter of the year so far Bonds?
11/11/12 4:02 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Donaire is the front runner, followed by Mares imo.

11/11/12 8:05 PM
RicoVelasquez
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck, I missed my fights. Thanks for your input on the fights UG. I read the results but get a better perspective on them from you guys. At first I thought the Martyrosian/Lara fight was a WBC job to setup a rematch before they face Canelo but if Barry_Bonds says it looked like a draw than I'll take his word for it.
Like everyone else stated thanks for the thread Bonds. I still owe you a vote up when I get to a comp. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.