UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

2/17/13 3:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
894 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/17/13 3:10 PM

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=62474#ixzz2LBmLP7Im This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Adrien Broner Nobody at 140 Would Pose a Problem

By Bill "Two Scoops" Emes WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner (26-0, 22KOs) is seriously considering a a move to 140-pounds as early as his next fight. Broner is hoping to fight WBO champion Ricky Burns, but he won't wait around for the match.

Broner doesn't see any of the top names in the junior welterweight division - including Brandon Rios, Amir Khan, Danny Garcia and Juan Manuel Marquez - who would pose a problem for him. Broner retained his WBC title for the first time on Saturday night at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, with a fifth round stoppage of British challenger Gavin Rees.

"I'm not going to wait on Ricky Burns. If he fights [me] or doesn't fight [me], oh well. Nobody [poses a challenge for me] at 140. I'll make them all look the same. I'll fight them all different. Different strokes for different folks," Broner said.

2/17/13 3:25 PM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broner needs to get to 140 asap, thats where he has big fights and could make the most money and become a superstar.

2/17/13 3:34 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
894 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

very true Chris, would love to see him fight Khan.

2/17/13 7:40 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Before anything at 140 i'd like to see him take the Rios v Alvarado 2 winner. Preferrably Rios just because the second the talking starts between them i'm grabbing popcorn and waiting for them to blow the press confrence mic's up insulting one another. Then I get to watch them fight!

2/17/13 11:58 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man most mma fans are so dumb I'm so tired of the boxing is dead talk Phone Post
2/17/13 11:58 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attn - Thread

If anyone wants a video of Broner v Rees I caught a good one on download at 400p, will drop it to you in e-mail if you want to re watch on cpu or phone. PM me

2/18/13 12:05 AM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

Note - Just ran through it, the video also contains the Co-Main Bika fight, and is in great quality for sure. 

what up wams. boxing aint dead

2/18/13 12:09 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Can Man vs. Rees 

2/18/13 12:11 AM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After watching that body shot again that has been the best shot I have seen in Years Phone Post
2/18/13 12:13 AM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

GayGuard comin thru in the clutch!

2/18/13 12:21 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fitchhelpsmesleep -

No problem. I'm currently editing Morales/Barrera 3 in HD. I've got a fuck load of boxing, I might create a new YouTube account and upload them unlisted just for this thread Phone Post
2/18/13 12:27 AM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Fitchhelpsmesleep -

No problem. I'm currently editing Morales/Barrera 3 in HD. I've got a fuck load of boxing, I might create a new YouTube account and upload them unlisted just for this thread Phone Post

Hope you figured out the download situaton I passed on to you lol.

I've got the full HBO Broadcast in 400 from last night. I can pack it up in Zip or Iso and drop it to you if you want it. 

2/18/13 12:36 AM
God Bless Tim Tebow
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams -  After watching that body shot again that has been the best shot I have seen in Years Phone Post

Best one I've seen since Marg vs Cintron 2.

It was a beauty.
2/18/13 12:40 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Fitchhelpsmesleep - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Fitchhelpsmesleep -

Hope you figured out the download situaton I passed on to you lol.

I've got the full HBO Broadcast in 400 from last night. I can pack it up in Zip or Iso and drop it to you if you want it. 

Nah I never ended up using it. I found a good source and downloaded a ton all in HD 

Khan/Maidana

Barrera/Morales 3 

Pac/Margarito 

Pac/Cotto 

GGG's first 2 American fights 

Rios/Alvarado

Alvarado/Herrera

Juan Ma/Lopez 2 

and much more. 

2/18/13 12:41 AM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

God Bless Tim Tebow - 
OmgItsTheWams -  After watching that body shot again that has been the best shot I have seen in Years Phone Post

Best one I've seen since Marg vs Cintron 2.

It was a beauty.

Oh lord, was that the uppercut from Margarito right up under the pec of Cintron? He spiked that ribcage, that one was killer.

2/18/13 12:43 AM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

Ahhhhhh you m'n F'er GayGuard......Khan/Maidana and Juanma......

Pm me your secrets

2/18/13 1:25 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

thanks for the post Gay, you're the man...

2/18/13 1:26 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

it's crazy to see how tensed his body got after that shot...really crippled him, Rees said he doesn't hit like a normal 135 pounder. 

2/18/13 1:42 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Barry_BondsMVP - 

thanks for the post Gay, you're the man...

You are too bro. Anytime

2/18/13 1:56 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

someone needs to GIF Broner's dad's reaction after the first KD lol...reminds me of this.

2/18/13 2:04 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Fitchhelpsmesleep - 

Before anything at 140 i'd like to see him take the Rios v Alvarado 2 winner. Preferrably Rios just because the second the talking starts between them i'm grabbing popcorn and waiting for them to blow the press confrence mic's up insulting one another. Then I get to watch them fight!

either would be a huge fight at 140.

2/18/13 2:06 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

OmgItsTheWams -  Man most mma fans are so dumb I'm so tired of the boxing is dead talk Phone Post

Amen.

2/18/13 2:12 AM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

You know i'll watch either fight as well Barry, but ACT like you don't want to see those two go off on eachother for the leading months and the fight.......I can see it now...it'll be so much better than Garcia's dad and Judah's "Take your Janet Jackson hat off"

2/18/13 2:18 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

oh yea lol, that should be a 24/7 for sure, you know Broner's next big 140 fight will have a face-off and 24/7 as well.

2/18/13 2:34 AM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

Gif'n broner's pops for you right now, this is golden lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.