UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

2/23/13 3:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fitchhelpsmesleep
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My man Barry Bonds. Nephew made it to states tommorow for 60.8 division in wrestling. Tourney in New Haven, CT

Gonna try to get some droid footage, don't really know too much about wrestling meets though

2/23/13 5:02 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hell yea bro, glad too hear that...definitely get some footage and try uploading here for us.

2/23/13 5:24 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol there goes the Price hype, Thompson stopped him?

2/23/13 5:29 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no clue brotha, no broadcast for me and I didn't steam it. Did he?

2/23/13 5:37 PM
DanChow
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tony Thompson scored a second round KO over previously unbeaten British heavyweight hope David Price in Liverpool, England.

I saw it live, Price never knew what hit him.
2/23/13 5:40 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

right behind the ear?

2/23/13 5:41 PM
PoundforPound
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, I was high on Price.

American heavyweights suck but I guess Brit heavyweights aren't much better?
2/23/13 5:42 PM
DanChow
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

right behind the ear?

Yes that is correct.

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/194548.html?CMP=OTC-RSS
2/23/13 5:44 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

those really put you to sleep man...that's why guys aim for that sweet spot, thanks Dan.

2/23/13 5:56 PM
DanChow

Barry_BondsMVP - 

those really put you to sleep man...that's why guys aim for that sweet spot, thanks Dan.

You are welcome, if you want to know how I watched send me a message.
2/23/13 6:01 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I usually catch them, just got home from work late.

2/23/13 6:15 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess we can see Price vs Fury now.

2/23/13 6:16 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
501 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did any of you all watch Dana on rogans podcast and hear the Roger Mayweather story? Phone Post
2/23/13 6:19 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

no, I'd like to hear all what Blap had to say about Boxing though.

2/23/13 6:19 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Did any of you all watch Dana on rogans podcast and hear the Roger Mayweather story? Phone Post

The one where he beat the fuck out of the HW prospect?

2/23/13 6:23 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Did any of you all watch Dana on rogans podcast and hear the Roger Mayweather story? Phone Post

no rounds mothafucka!!

2/23/13 6:34 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
501 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

no, I'd like to hear all what Blap had to say about Boxing though.

Roger was in his early 40s and he had a 24 year old HW up and coming prospect in the gym. Said they were arguing and roger threw on the gloves so they could settle it in the ring. Round ends and roger tells him no rounds motherfucker and beats on him till he quits. Roger hits him 8 times after he quit and told him never to mouth off to him again Phone Post
2/23/13 6:37 PM
Eddy Payeur
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My polish is bad but im pretty sure I read Saleta Ko'd Golota
2/23/13 6:38 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol that's a great story, Gay.

2/23/13 6:39 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Also Dana as he's done before said that the Klitschkos are boring. Told a funny story about how he walks into a restaurant in LA and who's sitting inside eating but Dr. Steelhammer and Dr. Ironfists. Dana said he requested to sit on the patio lol. Said the Klitschkos mugged him and eventually walked outside past his table but didn't speak to him Phone Post
2/23/13 6:40 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

you read it right Eddy, said it was a brutal war lol.

2/23/13 6:49 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Also Dana as he's done before said that the Klitschkos are boring. Told a funny story about how he walks into a restaurant in LA and who's sitting inside eating but Dr. Steelhammer and Dr. Ironfists. Dana said he requested to sit on the patio lol. Said the Klitschkos mugged him and eventually walked outside past his table but didn't speak to him Phone Post

yea, Dana has a lot of entertaining guys on his roster lol

2/23/13 6:50 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

one of my favorite prospects, Ismayl Sillakh returns tonight ,coming off a shocking KO loss in his last fight.

2/23/13 7:18 PM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Also Dana as he's done before said that the Klitschkos are boring. Told a funny story about how he walks into a restaurant in LA and who's sitting inside eating but Dr. Steelhammer and Dr. Ironfists. Dana said he requested to sit on the patio lol. Said the Klitschkos mugged him and eventually walked outside past his table but didn't speak to him Phone Post
Yeah that story was hilarious haha. Phone Post
2/23/13 7:34 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

If I could merge them properly would anybody be interested in Marquez/Vasquez 1-4 in 1 extended video? Or do you think people would rather it be broken up into parts Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.