UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

2/26/13 5:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IKossedLawlersSalad
867 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that would be a good fight as well..140 is stacked.

he told Schaub "let's stand up and bang bro, give the fans their money's worth"...Schaub said, "I gotta do, what I gotta do"..and Lavar said I feel ya dog, lol.

2/26/13 5:52 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad
867 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malignaggi vs. Chaves Possible For 5/18 in Abu Dhabi

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=62816#ixzz2M346zVrW
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Ryan Burton

BoxingScene.com has been advised that WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi's return to the ring may take place on May 18th in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates against his undefeated mandatory challenger Diego Chaves (22-0, 18KOs).

Golden Boy and Malignaggi's management team are currently in negotiations to see if a deal can be completed to bring the fight to the Middle Eastern country.

Malignaggi (32-4, 7KOs) originally was going to defend his title against former three division champion Shane Mosley on April 27th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY but the fight fell apart due to monetary issues.

2/26/13 6:02 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad

2/26/13 6:32 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad

Edited: 02/26/13 6:32 PM

was testing something.

2/26/13 6:34 PM
Sergio88
499 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha Barry's new SN. Phone Post
2/26/13 6:37 PM
TEX4N32
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio88 - Haha Barry's new SN. Phone Post
lol Phone Post
2/26/13 6:46 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broner studying Mayweather right there. 

lol @ CBS = Cash Business System

2/26/13 6:48 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad

lol I'm telling Josh on you guys.

2/26/13 7:22 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad

still uncertain if Canelo will be on the undercard May 4th, he wants a guarantee from Floyd they fight in Sept if both win...Floyd wants to concentrate on Guerrero right now, and not jump into something that isn't for sure.

2/26/13 8:25 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayweather career tributeby GP

2/26/13 8:26 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

Emmanuel Steward Tribute (good watch)

RIP

2/26/13 8:31 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

General boxing tribute by GP

2/26/13 10:50 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad

thanks for the vids voted up.

2/26/13 10:58 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

lol Barry they came from your article link, your props.

VTFU returned

2/26/13 11:33 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad

Robert Guerrero's daddy going off on Floyd. Sr. the pressers should be good lol

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=62827#ixzz2M4RxffxH
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Rick Reeno

Ruben Guerrero, father and trainer of Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero, was furious after being informed of some recent comments that were made by Floyd Mayweather Sr., the father and trainer of WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) will defend his title against Robert Guerrero (31-1-1, 18KOs) on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Showtime Pay-Per-View will carry the event.

Durng an interview with Percy Crawford of Fighthype.com, Mayweather Sr. issued a warning to Guerrero's father – advising him of physical consequences if he gets out of line in the fight.

"Like I told the reporter that came into the gym the other day, I don't give a f*** how old his daddy is, if he get out of line, I'll kick his ass. So my son gonna kick "The Ghost" ass and if his daddy get out of line, I'm gonna kick his ass," Mayweather Sr. said.

Ruben Guerrero is known for his toughness, inside and outside the ring, and wants Mayweather Sr. to know that their differences can be settled in the MGM parking lot before the pay-per-view event goes live.

"I'm ready to go. We're ready. However they want to do it, let's do it. It don't even have to be in the MGM, we can do it in the parking lot. I never lost a fight in the street and I never lost a fight in boxing. He better be ready. I don't f*** around. I'm from the barrio holmes. I've been shot, I've been stabbed, I've been everything," Ruben Guerrero told BoxingScene.com.

"We can go in the parking lot, me and him, and let's see who's walking back. I'll kick his f***ing ass, him and his son. I can meet both of them in the parking lot. I don't need Robert. I'll kick both of their f***ing asses. That f***ing ass will go down. They want to heat it up, I'll heat it up."

"I'm 30-0 in the barrio, knocking fools out. I'm undefeated in street-fighting. I'm a street fighter bro. They brought him in because he's a band-wagon. I've been with my son since he was five-years-old. My son never treated me like a piece of sh*t on TV like his son did. That guy don't scare me. He ain't sh*t to me."

2/26/13 11:58 PM
Fedoral Crime
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say let em bang bro Phone Post
2/27/13 12:01 AM
Fedoral Crime
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone know what the story is about Floyd's gym getting bum rushed by a load of gun wielding street poets a few years ago?

Joe and Dana mentioned it on the podcast but they didn't go into specifics. Phone Post
2/27/13 12:02 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad

we should have a daddy/son tourney

Danny Garcia with his daddy, Tim Bradley with his crazy daddy, Robert with Ruben and Floyd Jr. and Sr lol.

2/27/13 12:03 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad

Fedoral Crime -  Does anyone know what the story is about Floyd's gym getting bum rushed by a load of gun wielding street poets a few years ago?

Joe and Dana mentioned it on the podcast but they didn't go into specifics. Phone Post

never heard about it.

2/27/13 12:04 AM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

IKossedLawlersSalad - 

we should have a daddy/son tourney

Danny Garcia with his daddy, Tim Bradley with his crazy daddy, Robert with Ruben and Floyd Jr. and Sr lol.

WAY down for this. 

But scary part is highest injury rate is fighters who's father is in their corner. (After the last round Stats)

2/27/13 12:07 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad

lol

2/27/13 12:22 AM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

Can we switch that to a 4-Corner Tag-Team style match up?

and then WWE style midway through Judah and father come out with chairs and shit?

2/27/13 12:52 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad

better yet, let's turn it into a lumberjack match. We can have Judah and his dad at ringside with JCC Jr and Sr, Foreman and his kids, Mosley and his kid, Hearns and his whack son.

2/27/13 1:33 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holt/Cheaterson in HD 

2/27/13 1:47 AM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

IKossedLawlersSalad - 

better yet, let's turn it into a lumberjack match. We can have Judah and his dad at ringside with JCC Jr and Sr, Foreman and his kids, Mosley and his kid, Hearns and his whack son.

Merchant and Jim Ross call the whole thing. We just made so much PPV Money. 

Also Gayguard thanks for the post, bout to DL that.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.