UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> looking for training partners nw okc

11/8/12 5:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hell_wall
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yo lookin for people to roll/hitt mitts with because i cant afford the gym fees...feel free to hit me up
11/9/12 12:06 AM
hell_wall

oh yea my number is 405-762-4046
11/12/12 5:44 PM
OMA (tm)

Tul$a Top Team. Easily the greatest and most successful fight team in Oklahoma history. (much better and more successful than anything Larry Shorck has been a part of... I might add)*

If ur ever in Tul$a both of you are more than welcome to come train at the state of the art MMA facility that I own and personally operate**

Seriously. Save my number and both of you are always welcome as I'm sure you are at every other school in Tul$a as well. We need to grow OKC and Tul$a closer together so we can have the best workouts and training partners possible when our paths cross. And now that I've started training again I'm going to single handedly champion that cause!!

OKC peeps (Larie Chruk that means you too) Text me: 918-605-1929

OK vs the World. Us vs Them. Black vs stupid Honkey. Peanuts vs. Chewing Gum. Right vs Wrong. Christian vs. Heathen Sinner racist Anti Deaf Murderers

*I might NOT add

**state of the art MMA facility may not exist

-OMA (tm): Extreme Fighting Midwest Champion (of the world) Phone Post
11/12/12 5:47 PM
OMA (tm)

Edit:

918-606-1929 Phone Post
11/12/12 10:58 PM
OMA (tm)

Fuuuucking A-word, IM SOLD.

Now I wanna join Fitness Express!!!

Stupid Tul$a doesn't even have one.

-- I am THEE -OMA (tm) and I have never committed ANY TYPE of homosexual act Phone Post
11/13/12 9:48 PM
LARRY SROCK

Oma thanks for the publicity. You know you ate doing something right if Oma is bashing you. ;) I'll just keep up the good work. Phone Post
11/14/12 7:00 AM
OMA (tm)

I'm not bashing you!.... Manager of the year^^^ Phone Post
11/15/12 7:07 AM
LARRY SROCK

Thanks. I hear you are actively training again. Maybe we can have an OMA sighting st one of my shows. Phone Post
11/15/12 8:17 AM
OMA (tm)

For sure. I will happily attend your next show.

Actually what I'd really like is (if I ever get in shape and good at this again) to come down and train with your guys as much as possible.....

Maybe a couple of weeknights a month and a weekend or two just based on everyone's training schedule Phone Post
11/20/12 12:59 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

Hi Beau, Heathen Sinner Racist Anti-Deaf Murderer,

I can see that you have some anti-deaf sentiments that reflect such a low self-esteeem. People with low self-esteem hate other people who are different from they are.

Low Self-Esteem, actually comes from the Devil, who was the first to have low self-esteem. He had low self-esteem, because he wanted God's throne and cannot have it. It's impossible for Satan or anyone to have God's throne. This impossiblity, led Satan to his hate and destruction, and his fall. Satan realized that he was different from God.

So, basically, most human conflict, hate, racism, discrimination all comes from low self-esteem.

People hate others who are different is because they don't want to be reminded of the vastness of the universe. They want to keep things simple for their simple minds. It's too much for a simple mind to take in the difficult task of ideating the difference that someone different from them would present to their reality and their low-brow grasp of that reality.
11/20/12 1:12 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

besides,

I saw a news report that a HEARIE woman, while playing Farmville, her baby was crying and interrupted her Farmville, so she killed her baby, and had scatplay beastiality sex.

Which is stuff that the hearing do.. but NOT the deaf.
11/20/12 7:36 AM
LARRY SROCK

I train at matt groves r1mma gym I no longer operate my own gym. But matt doesn't turn anyone away and I'm sure everyone would like to punch you in the face ;) Phone Post
11/20/12 7:37 AM
LARRY SROCK

Grice not groves. Damn autocorrect only spells iPhone, iPad, iPod right. Phone Post
1/2/13 6:14 PM
OMA (tm)

Partymone you have lost your stupid deaf mind, talking to me like that.

I'm gonna tell a funny joke to a group of people while u are around and we will all bust out in laughter at what a funny joke it was while you just look around confused.....

Paybacks a bitch, my old friend!

-OMA (tm) Phone Post
1/3/13 12:45 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

OMA (tm) -  Partymone you have lost your stupid deaf mind, talking to me like that.

I'm gonna tell a funny joke to a group of people while u are around and we will all bust out in laughter at what a funny joke it was while you just look around confused.....

Paybacks a bitch, my old friend!

-OMA (tm) Phone Post

I dont care what a group of lemmings think of me. I do not bow down to societial pressures nor do I care to be popular to a bunch of lemmings.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.