UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Rogan going full retard on Noah's Ark

2/28/13 10:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ridge hand
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron (1 Tim. 4:1-2)

In the beginning was the Word...and the Word was God (John 1:1)

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us (John 1:14)

Jesus Christ is the living Word of the King James Bible whom you deny (1 John 2:22, Rev. 21:8), and strive to teach others to do so (Matt. 5:19). To deny God's Word is to deny Jesus Christ (Matt. 7:16).

boooring: "[you] believe the bible is a "magic" book"..."fundies gotta fundie"
^
You attempt to lay claim to Christ's promises in Romans 10:9 while publicly mocking Christ.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt BELIEVE IN THINE HEART that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (Rom. 10:9)

Be not deceived; God is not mocked (Gal. 6:7)

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matt. 7:23)

boooring: "I hold the interpretation of the church fathers."
^
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. (Matt. 23:9)

It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. (Matt. 4:4)

You crucify Christ while accusing me of 'attacking Christendom'

God gave man his perfect Word in English in the King James Bible so that everyone could know God and God's will without 'church fathers,' boooring, or anyone else to interpret God for them. You aim to deceive the lost by telling them God's Word is open to any interpretation, insufficient, impure, mysterious, and that man needs to have God interpreted for them by other men.

We will all have to face the Lord Jesus Christ (2 Cor. 5:10) for the witness (Mark 16:15-16), or lack thereof, we give.

To mock and spread lies about one of the all time great, anointed witnesses for Jesus Christ in Kent Hovind, who preached and proved the Holy Word of God, is to blasphemy the Holy Ghost (Mark 3:29).

I am for Jesus Christ, the living Word of the King James Bible, and against all who would oppose Jesus irrespective of denomination.

e.g. God says engaging in homosexuality is a "vile" (Rom 1:27), "profane" (1 Tim 1:10)? "abomination"? (Lev 18:22, 20:13) that will preclude inheritance of the kingdom? of God (1 Cor 6:9) and bring the wrath of God upon society (Jude 1:7).

Preach the word (2 Tim. 4:2)

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. (Mark 8:38)

However, God does not say "God hates fags."

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it (Deut. 4:2)
3/1/13 6:36 AM
Bjjudo

It's hilarious to me these sheep keep throwing around preachings from the bible, like they actually mean something.

It's nonsencial horribly translated writings men wrote who had less than 1/20th the kowledge humans have now.

Also, for all those that believe in Adam and eve yet say evolution isn't real, which one was black, which one was white, and which one was Asian?

Wake up, there is no god and the bible is ridiculousness who h has little to no place in the world of today Phone Post
3/1/13 6:53 AM
boooring

ridge hand: you make so many false accusations and bear false witness you can't even hold together an argument.

I'll be praying for your repentance. God Bless!
3/3/13 2:54 PM
ridge hand

Bjjudo -  It's hilarious to me these sheep keep throwing around preachings from the bible, like they actually mean something.

It's nonsencial horribly translated writings men wrote who had less than 1/20th the kowledge humans have now.

Also, for all those that believe in Adam and eve yet say evolution isn't real, which one was black, which one was white, and which one was Asian?

Wake up, there is no god and the bible is ridiculousness who h has little to no place in the world of today Phone Post

you actually believe you accidentally created yourself from a soup of water and rocks billions of years ago...that's not hilarious, it's revolting and sad

you didn't even watch the video

variations within created kinds (e.g. races) are just that

dogs produce different looking dogs, but no one has ever witnessed a dog produce a cat because it's impossible and never happened

your religion of evolution is a complete fraud, and a terrible one at that

Bjjudo - "Wake up, there is no god"
^
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools (Rom. 1:22)

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse (Rom. 1:20)

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. (Ps. 14:1)
3/3/13 3:04 PM
ridge hand

boooring - ridge hand: you make so many false accusations and bear false witness you can't even hold together an argument.

I'll be praying for your repentance. God Bless!

boooring: "[you] believe the bible is a "magic" book"
^

Every word of God is pure (Prov. 30:5)

boooring: "fundies gotta fundie"
^
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. (Matt. 4:4)

boooring - "you make so many false accusations and bear false witness"
^
And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? (Matt. 8:29)

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. (John 3:20)
3/3/13 5:28 PM
they through his hat back in
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ridge hand - this quote

'dogs produce different looking dogs, but no one has ever witnessed a dog produce a cat because it's impossible and never happened'

shows without doubt you know nothing about evolution or evolutionary processes. Evolution has never suggested what you stated above.

Please go away and do some research and reading in evolutionary theory because you are making yourself look uneducated.

To form a solid argument you must at least understand the opposing perspective. You clearly done not. Phone Post
3/4/13 1:29 PM
robert bentley
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I said "I don't believe in Christianity because I'm against Jesus wearing a tweed clown suit. The fact that he's always moping around in the bible in a tweed clown suit bothers me."

Your reaction would rightfully be "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?? The bible says nothing of the sort! What are you even talking about??"

This is exactly how the world's scientists feel when they read things like "but no one has ever witnessed a dog produce a cat because it's impossible and never happened"
3/5/13 5:42 PM
zealot66
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ridge hand - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron (1 Tim. 4:1-2)

Jesus Christ is the living Word of the King James Bible whom you deny (1 John 2:22, Rev. 21:8), and strive to teach others to do so (Matt. 5:19). To deny God's Word is to deny Jesus Christ (Matt. 7:16).

^
You attempt to lay claim to Christ's promises in Romans 10:9 while publicly mocking Christ.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt BELIEVE IN THINE HEART that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (Rom. 10:9)

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matt. 7:23)

^
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. (Matt. 23:9)

It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. (Matt. 4:4)

God gave man his perfect Word in English in the King James Bible so that everyone could know God and God's will without 'church fathers,' boooring, or anyone else to interpret God for them. You aim to deceive the lost by telling them God's Word is open to any interpretation, insufficient, impure, mysterious, and that man needs to have God interpreted for them by other men.

We will all have to face the Lord Jesus Christ (2 Cor. 5:10) for the witness (Mark 16:15-16), or lack thereof, we give.

To mock and spread lies about one of the all time great, anointed witnesses for Jesus Christ in Kent Hovind, who preached and proved the Holy Word of God, is to blasphemy the Holy Ghost (Mark 3:29).

I am for Jesus Christ, the living Word of the King James Bible, and against all who would oppose Jesus irrespective of denomination.

e.g. God says engaging in homosexuality is a "vile" (Rom 1:27), "profane" (1 Tim 1:10)? "abomination"? (Lev 18:22, 20:13) that will preclude inheritance of the kingdom? of God (1 Cor 6:9) and bring the wrath of God upon society (Jude 1:7).

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. (Mark 8:38)

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it (Deut. 4:2)

None of this thread was worth responding to except this one. It shows how brain dead ridge hand is. How deceived and cultish his christianity is. This shows a mind numbed robot who cannot think things through even in a christian context to come to an agreeable position in his own mind. He is so tormented by the apparent lack of evidence and the great stumbling block of Logic that he has suspended rational thinking for radical mindless thinking. You could replace all his biblical references and people he mentioned and fill it in with Taliban and Koran lingo and wallah, you have a mindless insurgent. 

You completely reavealed the level of your mentality with your King James Only viewpoint, one of the dumbest and cultic behaviours a christian can engage in. I want to know which King James bible, a bible commissioned by a reprobate. Which 1611 version, the 1611 or the 1629 or 1638 revised versions? You cant have it your way beause your way is historically implausable unless you will it to be. You don't have each and every word of the original 1611 version. There were two revisions. 

You think that God overrode the greek and hebrew and committed his living word to a poor english translation based on a Greek text that had known interpolations in it. 

No doubt you are part of a small church who believes they are a secret band of christites who are proabably in the appalachian area and believe the whole world is wrong except your group or that your group is the finest. If not, then why aren't you with them. 

You hang on to petty ideology because you don't know where to turn because everytime you do turn you run smack into the truth. You disgust me.

3/6/13 11:19 AM
ridge hand

they through his hat back in -  Ridge hand - this quote

'dogs produce different looking dogs, but no one has ever witnessed a dog produce a cat because it's impossible and never happened'

shows without doubt you know nothing about evolution or evolutionary processes. Evolution has never suggested what you stated above.

Please go away and do some research and reading in evolutionary theory because you are making yourself look uneducated.

To form a solid argument you must at least understand the opposing perspective. You clearly done not. Phone Post

a dog producing a cat is exactly what the religion of evolutionism/satanism asserts happened, which is why you couldn't explain otherwise and had to resort to boooring's meaningless, toothless tuck of effectively: 'go do some research, you'll see'

you're rightly ashamed to be aligned with such evil insanity, the religion of Hitler, wherein good and evil do not exist save might makes right (Isa. 47:3)

you want to talk solid arguments?

the religion of evolutionism/satanism asserts that life accidentally spontaneously generated itself from a soup of water and rocks

scientifically impossible, yet you choose to believe such insanity for one reason: you don't want to be accountable to, and judged by, God who created you

but there's a judgment coming whether you like it or not:

The eyes of the LORD are in every place (Prov. 15:13)

But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. (Luke 12:7)

And they consider not in their hearts that I remember all their wickedness (Hos. 7:2)

For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. (Eccl. 12:14)
3/6/13 11:35 AM
ridge hand

robert bentley - If I said "I don't believe in Christianity because I'm against Jesus wearing a tweed clown suit. The fact that he's always moping around in the bible in a tweed clown suit bothers me."

Your reaction would rightfully be "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?? The bible says nothing of the sort! What are you even talking about??"

This is exactly how the world's scientists feel when they read things like "but no one has ever witnessed a dog produce a cat because it's impossible and never happened"

you're blind (2 Cor. 4:4) to the fact that you just correctly admitted that satan's scientists who preach evolutionism/satanism are preaching a purely faith based religion that is wholly unsupported by science, and that they are complaining that people should swallow their religion because they are also allegedly scientists

there are many real scientists who preach biblical creation because it is fully supported by science...you don't hear about them much because satan is the god of this world (2 Cor. 4:4) the prince of the power of the air (Eph. 2:2), and so the masses are bombarded by the devil's filth

evolutionism/satanism asserts that life accidentally spontaneously generated itself from a soup of water and rocks...this is scientifically impossible and is pure evil religion wherein good and evil do not exist

man was created by, and will be judged by God, Jesus Christ, the living Word (John 1:1, 14, 12:48, 2 Cor. 5:10, Rom. 1:20, John 8:24)
3/6/13 11:58 AM
ridge hand

zealot66 - 
ridge hand - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron (1 Tim. 4:1-2)

^

^

None of this thread was worth responding to except this one. It shows how brain dead ridge hand is. How deceived and cultish his christianity is. This shows a mind numbed robot who cannot think things through even in a christian context to come to an agreeable position in his own mind. He is so tormented by the apparent lack of evidence and the great stumbling block of Logic that he has suspended rational thinking for radical mindless thinking. You could replace all his biblical references and people he mentioned and fill it in with Taliban and Koran lingo and wallah, you have a mindless insurgent. 

You completely reavealed the level of your mentality with your King James Only viewpoint, one of the dumbest and cultic behaviours a christian can engage in. I want to know which King James bible, a bible commissioned by a reprobate. Which 1611 version, the 1611 or the 1629 or 1638 revised versions? You cant have it your way beause your way is historically implausable unless you will it to be. You don't have each and every word of the original 1611 version. There were two revisions. 

You think that God overrode the greek and hebrew and committed his living word to a poor english translation based on a Greek text that had known interpolations in it. 

No doubt you are part of a small church who believes they are a secret band of christites who are proabably in the appalachian area and believe the whole world is wrong except your group or that your group is the finest. If not, then why aren't you with them. 

You hang on to petty ideology because you don't know where to turn because everytime you do turn you run smack into the truth. You disgust me.

perhaps you forgot to include the last 6 in your screen name

zealot66 - "You could replace...biblical references...with...Koran"
^
Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them (Eph. 4:18)

The Bible is the only Word that always tells the truth about everything which is how God says man will know it's God's Word (Isa. 42:9, Deut 4:35).

Having read the Bible, I along with many others are witnesses that jesus Christ, the living Word of God (John 1:1, 14), is the only God, the only truth (1 Tim. 2:5-6, John 14:6).

I've also read the quran. It is a satanic abomination that commands followers of allah to kill all who refuse to renounce Christ as Lord, or they themselves will go to hell (Surat 2:191, 5:51, 8:12, 9:5, 48:29, 5:72-73). Many muslims aren't aware of what the quran actually says, or won't admit it.

Likewise many so-called 'Christians' aren't aware of what the Bible actually says, or won't admit it (as can be seen in this thread).

zealot66 - "your King James Only viewpoint"
^
The King James Bible is virtually identical to the Dead Sea Scrolls. This is impossible save that the King James Bible was penned through the hands of men by God, the Holy Ghost (2 Pet. 1:21).

All these tales of revisions, language barriers, and books being added or removed are moot if there's a God:
^
I the LORD do all these things. (Isa. 45:7)

If God did not preserve God's perfect Word for his creation, then there is no God...then man is God.

However, man is not God:

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. (Gen. 3;19)

zealot66 - "You disgust me."
^
you're not God...this revelation is what disgusts you

Jesus Christ, the living Word is God (John 1:1, 14).

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. (John 3:20)

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. (John 3:7)
3/6/13 2:27 PM
robert bentley
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow - ridge-hand is a real piece of work.

I'm more disappointed in characters like yourself than I am those people who believed the earth was flat; because you should just know better.

Oh well - it's always a consoling fact that both education and intelligence are positively correlated with lack of religious conviction, and that religion is (slowly but surely) on its way out.

I just feel sorry for your kids or anyone you have any influence over.
3/6/13 2:42 PM
Smokemonster
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ridge hand -
zealot66 - 

^

^

perhaps you forgot to include the last 6 in your screen name

zealot66 - "You could replace...biblical references...with...Koran"
^
Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them (Eph. 4:18)

The Bible is the only Word that always tells the truth about everything which is how God says man will know it's God's Word (Isa. 42:9, Deut 4:35).

Having read the Bible, I along with many others are witnesses that jesus Christ, the living Word of God (John 1:1, 14), is the only God, the only truth (1 Tim. 2:5-6, John 14:6).

I've also read the quran. It is a satanic abomination that commands followers of allah to kill all who refuse to renounce Christ as Lord, or they themselves will go to hell (Surat 2:191, 5:51, 8:12, 9:5, 48:29, 5:72-73). Many muslims aren't aware of what the quran actually says, or won't admit it.

Likewise many so-called 'Christians' aren't aware of what the Bible actually says, or won't admit it (as can be seen in this thread).

zealot66 - "your King James Only viewpoint"
^
The King James Bible is virtually identical to the Dead Sea Scrolls. This is impossible save that the King James Bible was penned through the hands of men by God, the Holy Ghost (2 Pet. 1:21).

All these tales of revisions, language barriers, and books being added or removed are moot if there's a God:
^
I the LORD do all these things. (Isa. 45:7)

If God did not preserve God's perfect Word for his creation, then there is no God...then man is God.

However, man is not God:

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. (Gen. 3;19)

zealot66 - "You disgust me."
^
you're not God...this revelation is what disgusts you

Jesus Christ, the living Word is God (John 1:1, 14).

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. (John 3:7)
Dude, your fucking crazy.... Phone Post
3/6/13 2:44 PM
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Um, dude...he wasn't saying to replace the word with the korans word...he was saying take your bible away, and replace it with a Koran, and, coupled with your disposition you could easily be a Muslim extremist. He is talking more about your lack of wisdom to see the angles people come from, and a curse upon the word. And your response, like earlier was the equivalent of "red trucks do show up better at night!"

I used to be an atheist. Now I believe the word of God is THE authority over everything. But I have ALWAYS had a problem and always will with Christians who close their eyes, lift their head in pride and refuse to listen to others. These same Christians are often unable to hear from GOD HIMSELF because of preconceived ideas that block his moving Phone Post
3/6/13 5:31 PM
zealot66
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You think I am uneducated enough to let your comments slide 'the kjv is the same as the dead sea scrolls'. You  are unknowingly referring only to the Old Testament and the Masoretic text. Do you know how many documents were contained at the site. They all wouldn't fit your version of OT so don't even go therre. The tediousness and replication of the Jewish Scribes IS impressive however you completely are either ignorant or unwilling to address the NT. You know nothing about NT textual criticism and how many variations there are in the Greek Texts extant in the world. Though few are substantive , the only place 1john 5:7 appears is the Latin Vulgate. The papal church of Romes Text to support the trinity. 

Would you like to go toe to toe on the New Testament Greek texts? Probably not because it will destroy your king james version only argument and the rest of your christian cult concepts will fall like a house of cards. Bring your lunch son.

3/6/13 5:49 PM
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please ridgehand do yourself a massive favour and watch this video -

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KnJX68ELbAY

Second if you can find any academic, peer reviewed paper that says evolution asserts dogs can give birth to cats I will convert to any regional you want.

However to answer your question - again - Evolution doesn't create sudden changes. Changes take place over time, and a division between species (differentiation) can take hundreds of thousands of years, as one group of a specie evolves away from the other, until their DNA are no longer compatible for reproduction. As you look at the growing disparity among dog breeds, if this were to be allowed to progress in nature, eventually there would be a separation among those breeds into separate species.

Nowhere does evolution predict a fish giving birth to a monkey or a dog giving birth to a cat, so the fact that these things don't occur simply means the theory is not wrong in fact it adds credence to the theory.

There is so much DNA evidence that backs this up only a fool argue against it. Are you a fool ridgehand?

Also you are aware Hitler was a Christian? Phone Post
3/7/13 4:49 PM
zealot66

Ridge hand- wont you come out to play or are you afraid I will trample your faith in front of people and you will go insane. You are afraid.........no wait, God told you not to respond to my unborn again self. There thats it.

3/7/13 8:33 PM
Bjjudo

they through his hat back in - Ridge hand - this quote

This^
That statement alone shows how uneducated he is.

And I'm not sure where we came from. But I know it wasn't from a flying spaghetti monster.

Also, since if man came from the same ancestor as apes, why are there still apes.

Then if god created man out of dirt, why is there still dirt? Phone Post
3/8/13 4:16 AM

We have a common ancestor and therefore apes are as modern an animal as we are.

Apes are well adapted to there environment. However they like us, continue to evolve in line with selective pressures. Phone Post
3/8/13 5:33 PM
zealot66

God had told him to shake off the dust and move on. darn the luck

3/11/13 3:08 PM
ridge hand

robert bentley - Wow - ridge-hand is a real piece of work.

I'm more disappointed in characters like yourself than I am those people who believed the earth was flat; because you should just know better.

Oh well - it's always a consoling fact that both education and intelligence are positively correlated with lack of religious conviction, and that religion is (slowly but surely) on its way out.

I just feel sorry for your kids or anyone you have any influence over.

there are only 2 religions, and everyone has one

either one believes God (Rom. 4:3, John 1:1), or one believes they are a living god

you are of the latter faith, believing yourself qualified to define good and evil in your own infinite wisdom as the creator of yourself and the universe...vile

your religion is wholly based on the scientific impossibility that life accidentally spontaneously generated itself from a soup of water and rocks billions of years ago...

shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? (Isa. 29:16)
3/11/13 3:26 PM
ridge hand

DyingBreed -  Um, dude...he wasn't saying to replace the word with the korans word...he was saying take your bible away, and replace it with a Koran, and, coupled with your disposition you could easily be a Muslim extremist. He is talking more about your lack of wisdom to see the angles people come from, and a curse upon the word. And your response, like earlier was the equivalent of "red trucks do show up better at night!"

I used to be an atheist. Now I believe the word of God is THE authority over everything. But I have ALWAYS had a problem and always will with Christians who close their eyes, lift their head in pride and refuse to listen to others. These same Christians are often unable to hear from GOD HIMSELF because of preconceived ideas that block his moving Phone Post

DyingBreed: "Now I believe the word of God is THE authority over everything"
^
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. (Matk 16:15)

He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. (1 John 2:4)

DyingBreed: "But I have ALWAYS had a problem...with Christians who...refuse to listen to others."
^
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. (Matt. 4:4)

That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive (Eph. 4:14)

DyingBreed: "These same Christians are often unable to hear from GOD HIMSELF because of preconceived ideas that block his moving"
^
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. (Col. 2:8)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1)
3/11/13 3:31 PM
ridge hand

Smokemonster: "Dude, your fucking crazy...." @ ridgehand
^
Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? (Isa. 29:16)

you believe life accidentally spontaneously generated itself from a soup of water and rocks billions of years ago...a scientific impossibility

you choose your insane religion for one reason: you don't want to be accountable to, and be judged by, God who created you

but you will be:

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. (2 Cor. 5:10)
3/11/13 3:34 PM
770mdm
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not all of us

3/11/13 3:34 PM
ridge hand

they through his hat back in -  Please ridgehand do yourself a massive favour and watch this video -

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KnJX68ELbAY

Second if you can find any academic, peer reviewed paper that says evolution asserts dogs can give birth to cats I will convert to any regional you want.

However to answer your question - again - Evolution doesn't create sudden changes. Changes take place over time, and a division between species (differentiation) can take hundreds of thousands of years, as one group of a specie evolves away from the other, until their DNA are no longer compatible for reproduction. As you look at the growing disparity among dog breeds, if this were to be allowed to progress in nature, eventually there would be a separation among those breeds into separate species.

Nowhere does evolution predict a fish giving birth to a monkey or a dog giving birth to a cat, so the fact that these things don't occur simply means the theory is not wrong in fact it adds credence to the theory.

There is so much DNA evidence that backs this up only a fool argue against it. Are you a fool ridgehand?

Also you are aware Hitler was a Christian? Phone Post

your religion of satanism/evolutionism is founded wholly on the scientific impossibility that life accidentally spontaneously generated itself from a soup of water and rocks

for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? (Isa. 29:16)

The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good. (Prov. 15:3)

For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. (Eccl. 12:14)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.