UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pros react to UFC's signing of Rousey

11/8/12 11:43 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

:) — Dana White (@danawhite)

If the rumors r true that @rondarousey has signed to the @ufc then I'd like to congratulate her & I'm happy our rematch will be in the #UFC — Miesha Tate (@MieshaTate)

With this news @rondarousey officially becomes a pioneer. I assume another big signing will come soon for the @ufc and Ronda. — Kenny Florian (@kennyflorian)

Now it's the best time for TUF girls what u guys think? @danawhite @kennyflorian @arielhelwani @ufc_updates @rondarousey — Manny Gamburyan (@MannyGamburyan)

Who else hopes Mike Easton pulls put of his fight so Ronda can step in and fight Bryan Caraway?@ufc — Ulysses Gomez (@uselessgomez)

read entire article...

11/8/12 11:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Women's MMA Phone Post
11/8/12 11:46 PM
wooden shjip
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome news! Phone Post
11/8/12 11:46 PM
Toquinho
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha gem from useless :D Phone Post
11/8/12 11:48 PM
YellowWrkedByTapIn
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lmfao@Meisha. Never thought a chick as hot as her could rub me the wrong way...

11/8/12 11:48 PM
ICantReid
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect for Meisha's response.  Useless is hilarious.

11/8/12 11:49 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
879 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good for Ronda, she deserves it.

11/8/12 11:54 PM
chrisoefer
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with manny, female TUF. Phone Post
11/8/12 11:56 PM
Chris27

Tate, McMann and all the other females who talked shit about Ronda, about the way she acted, the way she hyped fights, these girls all need to bow down and kiss her ass.

Ronda is the ONLY reason women are UFC bound, its the ONLY reason someone like Tate or McMann will step inside the Octagon. Funny its the same girls who came at Ronda and said they dont like the way she acts and its not good for the sport they are all gonna benefit from the way Ronda acted.

I said it before the Tate and SK fights that even though they are competitors and want to win they would be better off if Ronda won because that would get them into the UFC.
11/9/12 12:50 AM
DonFreedomFrye
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty sure Judo Gene was standing behind Manny when he made that tweet encouraging him to "get some fans".
11/9/12 12:54 AM
mwmhong
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:)
11/9/12 12:57 AM
MickColins
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always thought cyborg would be the first woman signed by the UFC. Then i remembered she wasn't a .....person under contract with Zuffa. Phone Post
11/9/12 1:16 AM
useless
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

?? Phone Post
11/9/12 1:16 AM
useless
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

useless - ?? Phone Post
I tried to put a smiley face but it didn't show up. :D Phone Post
11/9/12 1:40 AM
TheIronCodpiece
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YellowWrkedByTapIn - 

I'd let her rub me the wrong way, all day
11/9/12 1:51 AM
World Peace's Left Elbow
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheIronCodpiece -
YellowWrkedByTapIn - 

Nothing she rubs is wrong. Phone Post
11/9/12 2:09 AM
TheIronCodpiece
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

x Anchor x - 
TheIronCodpiece -
YellowWrkedByTapIn - 

What do you mean?? Like rub your penis and bum hole type wrong? ...... Phone Post

The fun is in the mystery
11/9/12 7:43 AM
stonepony

Apparently Jason High is clinically retarded.
11/9/12 7:45 AM
stonepony

And so is Tom Watson. Brainwashed simpletons with the combined IQ of a house plant.
11/9/12 8:16 AM
Seraldo Babalu
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stonepony - Apparently Jason High is clinically retarded.

Zaromskis is the root cause of that. Or maybe not, but he didn't help matters.
11/9/12 8:26 AM
big poooop

Typical stupid UG blog, anyone with a brain knows if a fighter has an opinion against it he cant say so. Spiteful king Dana would can them ASAP if they did. Most people are stupid enough to believe that every fighter asked liked it though, so might as well sling the propaganda. When threads are started about females in the UFC, its pry 50/50 for/against, and now every fighter is for it lmao. The fact that every single fighter answered yes seems to me they answered with what king Dana wanted to hear. Crucify me shills of UFC.com, I mean MMATV. Bring the heat, insult my family, bring your best shit. I could care less if they fight in the UFC , they give a good honest effort in the cage.
11/9/12 9:20 AM
wrestlerguy04
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big poooop - Typical stupid UG blog, anyone with a brain knows if a fighter has an opinion against it he cant say so. Spiteful king Dana would can them ASAP if they did. Most people are stupid enough to believe that every fighter asked liked it though, so might as well sling the propaganda. When threads are started about females in the UFC, its pry 50/50 for/against, and now every fighter is for it lmao. The fact that every single fighter answered yes seems to me they answered with what king Dana wanted to hear. Crucify me shills of UFC.com, I mean MMATV. Bring the heat, insult my family, bring your best shit. I could care less if they fight in the UFC , they give a good honest effort in the cage.

WTF are you taking about? These aren't interview questions. These are people's tweets from when they heard the news about her being signed.
Not the brightest bulb in the box are you?
11/9/12 9:24 AM
SamboMMA

stonepony - And so is Tom Watson. Brainwashed simpletons with the combined IQ of a house plant.

Yeah that was stupid. What does Romney have to do with this?
11/9/12 9:59 AM
westside
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't really care either way but personally Rhonda is annoying as hell and I can't wait for her to lose.

But damn she looks good in her tight little fighting booty shorts. Mmmmm...yummy! Phone Post
11/9/12 10:09 AM
TARRat
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Useless... with all sorts of WIN.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.