UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> New GTA V Information

11/9/12 12:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tyson86
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/14/12 11:43 AM

The new GameInformer 18 page cover story will be coming out tomorrow for subscribers.

Basic cliff notes so far:

- 3 main characters (guys in picture) which will be "swapable" during the story line (coop???)
- The world is HUGE. Bigger than Red Dead, San Andreas, and GTA IV COMBINED
- You will be able to explore the underwater ocean floor (not sure about this one)
- Game released spring 2013

Tons of new information should be available tomorrow, and the new trailer is set to release on Nov 14. Can't wait!

*EDIT: NEW TRAILER*

11/9/12 12:09 AM
MMArijuana
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boom.

Can't wait for this one. Phone Post
11/9/12 12:13 AM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will be awesome. Phone Post
11/9/12 12:28 AM
JFlash916

I hope they brought some of the craziness back. Like jetpacks Phone Post
11/9/12 12:50 AM
Tyson86
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JFlash916 -  I hope they brought some of the craziness back. Like jetpacks Phone Post

Indeed, I'm also curious about this underwater exploring thing. I'm not sure if it's true, some website reported that, but if it is true it'd be awesome if you could have some mini-underwater sub type thing.
11/9/12 3:51 AM
Caleb R
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you can play coop main story that'd be awesome, but I think they would have mentioned that if it were the case :( Phone Post
11/9/12 5:17 AM
NotoriouslyBIG
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When is it expected to be released? I need to check it out a bit more I'm behind on news for ir Phone Post
11/9/12 11:14 AM
invalid
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JFlash916 -  I hope they brought some of the craziness back. Like jetpacks Phone Post

flying a crop duster has been confirmed :D
11/9/12 12:09 PM
bonersaurus
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No celebrity voices and a non licensed sound track as well. Still hyped though. Phone Post
11/9/12 12:12 PM
invalid
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm fine with the no celebrity voices since they seem to get really good voice actors anyway, but the radio stations are gone?
11/9/12 12:15 PM
disbeliever
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
San Andreas was my favorite
11/9/12 12:20 PM
bonersaurus
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

invalid - I'm fine with the no celebrity voices since they seem to get really good voice actors anyway, but the radio stations are gone?
I think it's just original stuff Phone Post
11/9/12 12:25 PM
The Destroyer88

When does Saints Row 4 come out?
11/9/12 12:51 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How could the world be that big on current gen systems? Phone Post
11/9/12 3:32 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for this. Phone Post
11/9/12 6:16 PM
Tyson86

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - How could the world be that big on current gen systems? Phone Post
Whenever you go accross a bridge to another island, you have to change discs.

Just kidding, could you imagine that though? Honestly i was suprised by the size anouncement too, i figure gta 4 was already pushing stuff. Not complaining though :D Phone Post
11/9/12 11:07 PM
Tyson86

Positive Pierre Jean Pablo - 
bonersaurus -  No celebrity voices and a non licensed sound track as well. Still hyped though. Phone Post

They never said once about a non licensed soundtrack, why are you making shit up? The Celeb part is true though.

Also the size of the world said INTERIOR and OUTDOORS combined, some people have no reading comprehension lol.

Maybe you're right, but the sources I read said nothing about interior and outdoors combined, so its not an issue of reading comprehension.
11/9/12 11:10 PM
Gracie killar
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IGN will have a full week of info on GTA V starting Monday
11/9/12 11:57 PM
flowwiththego
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tyson86 -

Indeed, I'm also curious about this underwater exploring thing. I'm not sure if it's true, some website reported that, but if it is true it'd be awesome if you could have some mini-underwater sub type thing.
That or retrieving something Phone Post
11/10/12 12:25 AM
Bry Bry

i really hope they spice up the campaign because in GTA 4 i was bored out of my mind within a few hours..the multiplayer co-op missions were fun for a few days but beyond that, the game sucked..
11/10/12 1:44 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope in this one you can finally go inside some buildings not just a few. Phone Post
11/11/12 12:19 AM
Tyson86

Edited: 11/11/12 12:19 AM
Tyson86 - 
bonersaurus - 

No celebrity voices and a non licensed sound track as well. Still hyped though. Phone Post

They never said once about a non licensed soundtrack, why are you making shit up? The Celeb part is true though.

Also the size of the world said INTERIOR and OUTDOORS combined, some people have no reading comprehension lol.

Maybe you're right, but the sources I read said nothing about interior and outdoors combined, so its not an issue of reading comprehension.

it said it right in the GI article good sir.

When I wrote that it hadn't been released yet, good sir.
11/11/12 11:00 AM
invalid

San Andreas had some great randomness and all the little things to do. It was cool to level up bike riding and stuff. But a lot of that stuff doesn't hold up to time like even Vice City still does. The map was impressive until you realize most of it was empty space. I hope that is the biggest change from these two games: huge map but really filled out.

They need to marry the two. Like how the story from San Adreas revolved around a corrupt cop holding a singe murder over your head, yet your dude kills thousands haha. I hope they can somehow make a great character that isn't just a mindless mass killer, but it doesn't completely fuck their story up if you play like one
11/11/12 3:44 PM
Sofa King Cool
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know what I think what be cool?

Every game has had a mafia guy, or gangster, street thug, etc. as a main character.

What if they had a Walter White a la Breaking Bad protagonist? A totally average guy in a terrible situation. I think it would be cool.

Also, Vice City was by far the best GTA game. Phone Post
11/11/12 4:05 PM
invalid

That would be pretty cool. They could do a satire of the suburbs as a chunk of the game instead of all just city-boonies but no in between area

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.