UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Black Ops 2

1/10/13 12:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ghost842
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - 
ChuckManson - Voted up again as well.
Thank you kind sir Phone Post

Worked for me voted up as well
1/10/13 2:14 PM
The Adversary
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - 
The Adversary -
PepperUK - 
The Adversary - TTT for Pepper's awesome lag-fixing advice, thanks bro!
Can a brother get a VTFU then Phone Post

Meant to, but had to wait for my 24-hr window to reopen. VTFU!
Cheers.

So did re setting the DNS settings work? Phone Post

Like magic. No more lag/connection interrupted. Pretty great.
1/10/13 3:34 PM
PepperUK
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ghost842 -
PepperUK - 
ChuckManson - Voted up again as well.
Thank you kind sir Phone Post

Worked for me voted up as well
Cheers mate Phone Post
1/10/13 3:35 PM
PepperUK
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary -
PepperUK - 
The Adversary -
PepperUK - 
The Adversary - TTT for Pepper's awesome lag-fixing advice, thanks bro!
Can a brother get a VTFU then Phone Post

Meant to, but had to wait for my 24-hr window to reopen. VTFU!
Cheers.

So did re setting the DNS settings work? Phone Post

Like magic. No more lag/connection interrupted. Pretty great.
Glad it worked for you Phone Post
1/13/13 2:21 AM
ChuckManson
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sup guys. "Oboe" from the OgTT PS3 clan has some awesome videos on YouTube that I think everyone can benefit from. He's a beast and gives a lot of good tips for getting streaks on objective games and just general tips for better game play. He gets kills up in the 100s and very little deaths. Using his advice I went 50-8 on hardpoint and was 32 and 0 before my first death. It was nuts. Look him up on YouTube. You will not be disappointed. His name on YouTube is TheRealOBoe. You're welcome! Phone Post
1/13/13 3:21 AM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What are some good clans? I need a clan to join. Phone Post
1/13/13 7:43 AM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChuckManson - Sup guys. "Oboe" from the OgTT PS3 clan has some awesome videos on YouTube that I think everyone can benefit from. He's a beast and gives a lot of good tips for getting streaks on objective games and just general tips for better game play. He gets kills up in the 100s and very little deaths. Using his advice I went 50-8 on hardpoint and was 32 and 0 before my first death. It was nuts. Look him up on YouTube. You will not be disappointed. His name on YouTube is TheRealOBoe. You're welcome! Phone Post
Yeah he is an absolute monster look him up he is also dropping vids on Xbox clan we have a great group of guys check us out if you are Xbox if not check the ps3 clan out they are just like the Xbox clan but slightly more gay Phone Post
1/13/13 12:07 PM
kin9ofdaburbs
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post
1/14/13 12:03 AM
ChuckManson
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams -
ChuckManson - Sup guys. "Oboe" from the OgTT PS3 clan has some awesome videos on YouTube that I think everyone can benefit from. He's a beast and gives a lot of good tips for getting streaks on objective games and just general tips for better game play. He gets kills up in the 100s and very little deaths. Using his advice I went 50-8 on hardpoint and was 32 and 0 before my first death. It was nuts. Look him up on YouTube. You will not be disappointed. His name on YouTube is TheRealOBoe. You're welcome! Phone Post
Yeah he is an absolute monster look him up he is also dropping vids on Xbox clan we have a great group of guys check us out if you are Xbox if not check the ps3 clan out they are just like the Xbox clan but slightly more gay Phone Post
You spelled "less" wrong Phone Post
1/14/13 4:51 AM
Mikusoraiden
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm trying to get a definitive answer: do your permanent unlock tokens stack or will you lose it if you prestige again without spending it? Phone Post
1/14/13 7:11 AM
PepperUK

Mikusoraiden - I'm trying to get a definitive answer: do your permanent unlock tokens stack or will you lose it if you prestige again without spending it? Phone Post
Why it just use them before you prestige? Phone Post
1/14/13 11:01 AM
HE H4TE ME
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK -
Mikusoraiden - I'm trying to get a definitive answer: do your permanent unlock tokens stack or will you lose it if you prestige again without spending it? Phone Post
You 100% lose it. Found out the hard way Phone Post
1/14/13 11:30 AM
PepperUK

HE H4TE ME -
PepperUK -
Sorry I fail to see why you would not use it during the whole prestige? Phone Post
1/14/13 1:31 PM
Mikusoraiden
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK -
HE H4TE ME -
PepperUK -
Sorry I fail to see why you would not use it during the whole prestige? Phone Post
I just don't know what to use it on. I'm going into sixth prestige and have unlocked all my necessary stuff already so my next unlock will be determined by what weapon/class I feel like leveling later on.

Currently golding the type 25 AR which is an early weapon anyway. I dunno just feel like if I use it now I would be possibly wasting it. Whereas by this time by next prestige I might really want something and not have a token for it. Phone Post
1/14/13 2:22 PM
PepperUK

Mikusoraiden -
PepperUK -
HE H4TE ME -
PepperUK -
I just don't know what to use it on. I'm going into sixth prestige and have unlocked all my necessary stuff already so my next unlock will be determined by what weapon/class I feel like leveling later on.

Currently golding the type 25 AR which is an early weapon anyway. I dunno just feel like if I use it now I would be possibly wasting it. Whereas by this time by next prestige I might really want something and not have a token for it. Phone Post
It it worth unlocking anything below lvl 35 I find I fly through the first 35/40 levels. So I only unlock the later items.

I used it on Ghost, Scorpion sub, Scavenger, counter uav, SR71(I always run uav, counter, SR71) then tactical insertion (for dem/hardpoint) c4, an94 assault, claymore. Phone Post
1/14/13 9:40 PM
Naughtiidawg
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pepperuk... U ps3? What is this u talk about, fixing lag switches and stuff. Phone Post
1/14/13 9:44 PM
Naughtiidawg
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any xbox players here that doesn't know who i am yet, and wants to play blops2 while talking bout mma and manly stuffs? Posts often, daily vtfus, get clanned and enjoy black ops 2 instead of ranting on little kids who saved their lunch moneys, just to get a xbl card from walmart! Phone Post
1/15/13 4:41 AM
PepperUK

Naughtiidawg - Pepperuk... U ps3? What is this u talk about, fixing lag switches and stuff. Phone Post
I'm on Xbox. Don't think I mentioned lag switches before. Phone Post
1/18/13 8:38 PM
Quadbeak
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there a bo2 ps3 thread or clan?

Cheers
1/21/13 10:33 PM
gregbrady
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just got diamond LMG's and diamond shotguns

my guns look nice
1/22/13 3:22 AM
PepperUK

gregbrady - just got diamond LMG's and diamond shotguns

my guns look nice
Gratz man. I only have a couple of minor ones left of the vector smg like couple more double kills and bloodthirsty then I have all gold smg's and there for will get diamond.

On that topic anyone know what happened with the new smg download content? Does that mean you will lose your smg diamond until you then get that gold?? Phone Post
1/22/13 12:07 PM
gregbrady
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dont the diamond guns look good on the final killcam?
1/22/13 1:22 PM
PepperUK

gregbrady - dont the diamond guns look good on the final killcam?
I think the ronin campos the best in any game. But diamond looks good for showing off Phone Post
1/22/13 1:23 PM
PepperUK

I think ronin camos are the best in any cod. But diamonds are good for showing off. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:33 PM
Naughtiidawg

PepperUK - I think ronin camos are the best in any cod. But diamonds are good for showing off. Phone Post
I cant wear the diamonds... It makes me not feel comfortable with my weapon! I wanna be proud of my weapon!! When u put ur emblem
On it... Only makes u love your weapon more! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.