UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Black Ops 2

1/27/13 1:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PepperUK
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have diamond smg's now.

Working on launchers, have gold smaw and fhj-18 now just to get gold rpg when I have diamond launchers. Most pointless challenge ever Phone Post
1/28/13 5:21 AM
PepperUK
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gold fhj 18
Gold smaw
Rpg, every challange done apart from cheery blossom to take out 1 air craft. Dam you people why don't you use stealth chopper. That about the only thing a rpg will ever hit. I want my diamond rpg Phone Post
1/28/13 7:37 AM
PepperUK

Finally gold rpg.

I now have diamond smg's and diamond launchers.

The diamond rpg looks boss. Phone Post
1/28/13 10:42 AM
Big Pun
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have gold in 5 ARs. MTAR, SCAR, FAL, M27 and one more I can't think of. I just need one more 5 killstreak with the MSMC to have it golden as well. I'm about halfway done with the AN-94 now and a third of the way done with the Type 25. I am going to miss nuketown for getting those 150 perkless and no attachment kills. I used my token to keep the AN-94 unlocked.

On a side note it was a good weekend to be sick with double exp going on. I went from lvl 32 in 4th prestige to around lvl 40 in the 6th prestige. I was playing so much my K/D ratio went up quite a bit as well.
1/28/13 12:13 PM
Gerbacio
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's been leggy as fuck for me Phone Post
1/28/13 12:48 PM
Forever12er
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How often they do the double do weekends? I bought it a few days ago and prestiged on the weekend just wondering when I can power level again Phone Post
1/28/13 1:24 PM
PepperUK

Once every couple of months. Normally when a expansion package drops they do it the weekend before or the same weekend. Phone Post
1/28/13 1:27 PM
Big Pun
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is only the second one they have done since release I think.
1/28/13 3:27 PM
Forever12er
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This one was probably too close to the map pack launch to justify another one hey Phone Post
1/28/13 5:27 PM
jim dwyer
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quadbeak - Is there a bo2 ps3 thread or clan?

Cheers

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1960577&page=1

there you go!

1/28/13 5:48 PM
Big Pun

My guess is they timed it to get people interested again before the new DLC
1/29/13 6:57 AM
PepperUK

So I have the new peace keeper smg.

It's basically a low recoil, low rate of fire assault rifle. Pretty weak to be honest. It's unlocked at the end of the smg list. I'm rank 54 but I'm guessing its unlocked at rank 1.

Still have my diamond smg's as well. So you level the peacekeeper separately. Phone Post
1/29/13 9:42 AM
Big Pun

Just a heads up to people. If you have not used the M27 AR lately, give it a whirl. It's pretty nasty with a low recoil and higher rate of fire than most of the ARs. I took it golden in about half the time it took me for some of the others.
1/29/13 10:23 AM
gregbrady
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how the handguns kill a person in less shots than a fucking light machinegun

this game is so stupid but I cant quit it.
1/29/13 11:06 AM
PepperUK

There is a glitch with the swat with select fire, basically at medium range it does 0 to 1 point per damage. Meaning it can take 100 hits to kill someone or it won't ever kill them.

Good job on that buff Phone Post
1/30/13 2:40 AM
Harry Bat
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - There is a glitch with the swat with select fire, basically at medium range it does 0 to 1 point per damage. Meaning it can take 100 hits to kill someone or it won't ever kill them.

Ive got it gold, didnt find it hard to kill people with select fire on tho. Just workin on the scorpion! Find that gun garbage,then all my smg's will be gold. Phone Post
1/30/13 10:18 AM
Big Pun

Was nearly unplayable last night. XBox Live went down for awhile. We couldn't even watch Netflix off the xbox last night. They should be better prepared for these things.
1/30/13 11:48 AM
stephenu88
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Harry Bat -
PepperUK - There is a glitch with the swat with select fire, basically at medium range it does 0 to 1 point per damage. Meaning it can take 100 hits to kill someone or it won't ever kill them.

Ive got it gold, didnt find it hard to kill people with select fire on tho. Just workin on the scorpion! Find that gun garbage,then all my smg's will be gold. Phone Post
I'm working on the skorpion as well and it is surely garbage. I can't believe ppl like it. It's definitely the worst smg in the game. Phone Post
1/30/13 12:01 PM
Big Pun

It's a headshot cannon
1/30/13 7:07 PM
Harry Bat
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stephenu88 -
Harry Bat -

I'm working on the skorpion as well and it is surely garbage. I can't believe ppl like it. It's definitely the worst smg in the game. Phone Post
Got it gold tonight pal, do my smg's r all diamond! Totally agree tho its shite, i defo will not use it again. Phone Post
1/30/13 11:27 PM
PepperUK

Harry Bat -
stephenu88 -
Harry Bat -

Got it gold tonight pal, do my smg's r all diamond! Totally agree tho its shite, i defo will not use it again. Phone Post
I found the scorpion easy to get gold, I actually like the gun with laser sight and fast mags.

I hated with a passion getting the chicomb cqb gold.

Now working on the peacemaker. Phone Post
1/31/13 12:47 PM
Harry Bat

PepperUK -
Harry Bat -
stephenu88 -
Harry Bat -

I found the scorpion easy to get gold, I actually like the gun with laser sight and fast mags.

Im on the peacemaker now also, think its a good all round gun, i like the chicom it was like lightenin the fire rate. Phone Post
1/31/13 1:53 PM
NHBDaddy
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just finished the campaign last night and dayum, didnt know Menendez could play guitar lol
1/31/13 3:32 PM
PepperUK

Harry Bat -
PepperUK -
Harry Bat -
stephenu88 -
Harry Bat -

Im on the peacemaker now also, think its a good all round gun, i like the chicom it was like lightenin the fire rate. Phone Post
It's basically the acr from mw2 with little more recoil and little less accucary. Phone Post
1/31/13 3:44 PM
gregbrady
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NHBDaddy - Just finished the campaign last night and dayum, didnt know Menendez could play guitar lol

i keep trying to finish the campaign but get bored in 10 minutes and go back to multiplayer

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.