UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Black Ops 2

2/1/13 12:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PepperUK
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gregbrady -
NHBDaddy - Just finished the campaign last night and dayum, didnt know Menendez could play guitar lol

i keep trying to finish the campaign but get bored in 10 minutes and go back to multiplayer
I don't see why they make a campaign. I would buy it without a campaign.

Not even start the campaign on bo2. Prob never will. Phone Post
2/1/13 3:01 AM
Harry Bat
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK -
Harry Bat -
PepperUK -
Harry Bat -
stephenu88 -
Harry Bat -
PepperUK - There is a glitch with the swat with select fire, basically at medium range it does 0 to 1 point per damage. Meaning it can take 100 hits to kill someone or it won't ever kill them.

Good job on that buff Phone Post
Ive got it gold, didnt find it hard to kill people with select fire on tho. Just workin on the scorpion! Find that gun garbage,then all my smg's will be gold. Phone Post
I'm working on the skorpion as well and it is surely garbage. I can't believe ppl like it. It's definitely the worst smg in the game. Phone Post
Got it gold tonight pal, do my smg's r all diamond! Totally agree tho its shite, i defo will not use it again. Phone Post
I found the scorpion easy to get gold, I actually like the gun with laser sight and fast mags.

I hated with a passion getting the chicomb cqb gold.

Now working on the peacemaker. Phone Post
Im on the peacemaker now also, think its a good all round gun, i like the chicom it was like lightenin the fire rate. Phone Post
It's basically the acr from mw2 with little more recoil and little less accucary. Phone Post
Agree pal Phone Post
2/1/13 3:41 AM
Bigjon29
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What are the new maps like?

Im on ps3 waiting for the maps to drop anyone know when? Phone Post
2/1/13 4:08 AM
Mikusoraiden
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK -
gregbrady -
NHBDaddy - Just finished the campaign last night and dayum, didnt know Menendez could play guitar lol

i keep trying to finish the campaign but get bored in 10 minutes and go back to multiplayer

I ALWAYS play campaigns and enjoy them but I can't play this one. I'm at the first mission agree you have to control units and protect the Drone map and I think I've started it and done the tutorial about 4 times now. I just have no interest in this bland campaign. Phone Post
2/1/13 7:47 AM
bogle1
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigjon29 - What are the new maps like?

Late February like the 20th or something Phone Post
2/1/13 9:43 AM
Big Pun
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - 
gregbrady -

Yeah same for me. I never play anything but the multiplayer
2/1/13 11:52 AM
Bigjon29
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bogle1 -
Bigjon29 - What are the new maps like?

Late February like the 20th or something Phone Post
Thank you sir Phone Post
2/2/13 10:32 AM
PepperUK
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Double weapon xp this weekend. Phone Post
2/2/13 10:47 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigjon29 -  What are the new maps like?

Feb 28th, according to what I've seen
2/3/13 5:50 PM
PepperUK

I have changed my mind. I love the peacekeeper. Keeping engagements at medium range, it's boss. I'm having some of my highest scoring matches using it.

Peacekeeper
Red dot
Fast mags.
SMAW (for taking uav's out)

Flack jacket
Scavenger/toughness.

Grenade
Emp grenade.

Perk 2 greed.

I also swap out toughness for dex in the 3 rd tier and add another emp grenade. Phone Post
2/4/13 5:10 AM
Bigjon29

PepperUK - I have changed my mind. I love the peacekeeper. Keeping engagements at medium range, it's boss. I'm having some of my highest scoring matches using it.

Peacekeeper
Red dot
Fast mags.

Flack jacket
Scavenger/toughness.

Grenade
Emp grenade.

Perk 2 greed.

I also swap out toughness for dex in the 3 rd tier and add another emp grenade. Phone Post
Will give it a try when the new maps drop on the fucking ps3 cos I'm in the middle of using the scorpion and its getting on my tits trying to get all the camo Phone Post
2/4/13 6:54 AM
PepperUK

Bigjon29 -
PepperUK - I have changed my mind. I love the peacekeeper. Keeping engagements at medium range, it's boss. I'm having some of my highest scoring matches using it.

Peacekeeper
Red dot
Fast mags.

Flack jacket
Scavenger/toughness.

Grenade
Emp grenade.

Perk 2 greed.

Will give it a try when the new maps drop on the fucking ps3 cos I'm in the middle of using the scorpion and its getting on my tits trying to get all the camo Phone Post
I know your pain. I have diamond smg's.

Try getting launchers diamond next. Some of those challenges are just plain stupid to get and require nothing but luck and hours of game play. Although my diamond rpg does look boss Phone Post
2/4/13 8:46 AM
Harry Bat
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got diamond smg's, just using the smr assault rifle, half way through the headshots then i'll have diamond assault rifles as well. Phone Post
2/4/13 9:37 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stephenu88 - 
Harry Bat -
PepperUK - There is a glitch with the swat with select fire, basically at medium range it does 0 to 1 point per damage. Meaning it can take 100 hits to kill someone or it won't ever kill them.

Ive got it gold, didnt find it hard to kill people with select fire on tho. Just workin on the scorpion! Find that gun garbage,then all my smg's will be gold. Phone Post
I'm working on the skorpion as well and it is surely garbage. I can't believe ppl like it. It's definitely the worst smg in the game. Phone Post

Agreed. I don't like it either.
2/4/13 10:30 AM
Big Pun
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have the An-94 ready to do the no perks, no attachments kills. I am working on the Type 25 now. I should have both of them ready to go when I prestige to 7 this next time. I will get the kills then. After that I just have the SWAT and the M8A1. Not looking forward to either gun honestly
2/4/13 11:00 AM
PepperUK

300 Phone Post
2/4/13 1:02 PM
Bigjon29

Chimonos Revenge -
stephenu88 - 
Harry Bat -

I'm a smg guy what smg do you guys recommend?

Also what's the best assault rifle gonna give one of them a try soon

Cheers for the advice Phone Post
2/4/13 1:26 PM
Harry Bat

Bigjon29 -
Chimonos Revenge -
stephenu88 - 
Harry Bat -

I like the mp7 with extended mags n silencer, thats my go to gun. An-94 is ace, plus the fal with select fire is awesome. Phone Post
2/4/13 1:57 PM
PepperUK

Harry Bat -
Bigjon29 -
Chimonos Revenge -
stephenu88 - 
Harry Bat -

I like the mp7 with extended mags n silencer, thats my go to gun. An-94 is ace, plus the fal with select fire is awesome. Phone Post
MP7 is a weak gun in this game.

Best 2 smg are the msmc and the pdw.

The vector is quite useful as well but by a long shot it the msmc and pdw are not only the best smg's, they are the best guns in the game. Phone Post
2/4/13 1:59 PM
PepperUK

Also pdw has 50 rounds standard and a ton of ammo. If you use fast mags its the equivalent of have extended mags and fast mags on. Put a laser sight on as well as fast mags and that is a beast close quarter hip fire run and gun smg. Phone Post
2/4/13 2:32 PM
Harry Bat

PepperUK -
Harry Bat -
Bigjon29 -
Chimonos Revenge -
stephenu88 - 
Harry Bat -

MP7 is a weak gun in this game.

Best 2 smg are the msmc and the pdw.

The vector is quite useful as well but by a long shot it the msmc and pdw are not only the best smg's, they are the best guns in the game. Phone Post
I really like the mp7 tho pal, i forgot all bout the vector its a class gun Phone Post
2/4/13 3:13 PM
Bigjon29

Mp7 was first gun I prestiged,used the msmc quite a bit too but will also try out the other suggestions. Cheers guys Phone Post
2/4/13 3:29 PM
Chimonos Revenge

Bigjon29 - 
Chimonos Revenge -
stephenu88 - 
Harry Bat -

I like the PDW, MP7, and MSMC all over the Skorpion.

I use the PDW with Silencer and Fast Mags a lot.
2/4/13 4:35 PM
PepperUK

Chimonos Revenge -
Bigjon29 - 
Chimonos Revenge -
stephenu88 - 
Harry Bat -

I like the PDW, MP7, and MSMC all over the Skorpion.

I use the PDW with Silencer and Fast Mags a lot.
MSMC is best smg when using a silencer as it has longest range, therefore you don't get such a harsh drop in effective range.

I'm assuming the peacekeeper would be good silenced as well as it has a very long range.

I just don't use silencers. I find the penalty of the max damage range just to excessive. Plus I nearly always run fast mags and laser as I run and gun a lot Phone Post
2/4/13 11:01 PM
gregbrady
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love shooting ppl that use SMG's in the face with my shotgun

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.